What's Sup Forums's opinion on this parcicular individual...

What's Sup Forums's opinion on this parcicular individual? Was he as against Trump as the rest of the late night show cucks? I don't remember him saying anything about Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmK0GWsXg2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has whole segments for making fun of Trump. He even went to Germany and played with the "migrants" there.

Grade. A. Faggot.

I had respect for him until he came out strongly against White Males being represented in media. He recently went to Germany to meet with "refugees," too.

Seriously if being a white male bothers him so much he should step down. Oh wait, he's liberal so money is more important than his own arrogant, self-hating views. Absolute cuckold.

Massive faggot. The Irish have always been cucked homos which is why for a long time no one wanted them in our country and this is the reason why

He's a faggot shill. Just like pretty much every TV talk show host these days.

conan's a legend retards

>conan's a retard legends
fixd

Fuck that potatonigger

His hair isn't red

He has a history degree from Harvard, shitlords.

His obama and trump phone calls are gold.

He's a comedian, I don't expect him to be a genius politically.
Especially when he lives in Hollywood, the den of the liberal media. He's basically expected to virtue signal, remember how hard people came down on jimmy fallon for not decrying trump?

He also used the Orlando shit to take an anti-gun angle.

Fuck him. I lost all respect for him, and I used to love the guy for all those years of Late Night.

10x funnier than anyone still on any (((NBC))) show

Best late night faggot, but still ultimately a cuck.

He's with her.
He is no longer funny, because he's with her

He's a libtard shill. Fuck him.

Another American who thinks he's Irish. Sad!

patton oswalt go fuck yourself you stupid, gross, smelly small loser faggot bitch

this

he is about as uncucked as a late night show host can get. which mean's he's cucked but not maher tier at least.

Yeah, that was kinda shameful. I started getting back into him because he's a liberal that actually dislikes political correctness and islam, but him shilling for hillary like that was outrageous.
He took such a 180 degree turn into a "we must stop trump hillary is amazing" mentality when during the primaries he hated hillary.

He's Canadian.

He talked about how much he loves Germany's rapefugees. Not our guy. He's funny though. At least he was 15 years ago.

Hes been making fun of trump since wayyyy before this election.

He's from Boston you dingus.

I've been watching this guy since the masturbating bear days.

Conan wrote some of the best Simpsons episodes from when they were still good
and he got fucked out of hosting the tonight show and run out of nbc so he must have done something to piss (((them))) off

Thought he was great on late night, his TBS show is pretty shit and all the anti-trump shit his ((writers)) are coming out with and his latest trip to Germany shows he's a fucking shill and it breaks my heart. Shouldn't be surprised really he was indoctrinated in Harvard and is completely out of touch with the real world

Leno just wanted his job back so NBC fucked Conan over to re-hire him.

this:
>He's from Boston you dingus.

so you should expect typical Boston, Mass., Harvard graduate liberal viewpoints and shilling. Him making millions in the entertainment industry means that he only lives an even more sheltered and out-of-touch reality life than ever before.

Guess there is a reason this guy is no longer on TV

youtube.com/watch?v=gmK0GWsXg2g

Not as bad as Colbert but a shill none the less

A 100% White guilter, trash.

his mother is jewish and he explicitly said that he doesn't tolerate antisemitism.

that was part of his movie btw.
so is he based? absolutely not.

Complete faggot like all these "I'm not news I'm a comedian".

why is Jordan Schlansky the least degenerate person on his team but is probably jewish too, Sup Forums?

Is it the severe autism?

This. He used to mock trump mercilessly when he was at "Late Night".

He gave a good commencement at Dartmouth

He's well known as a liberal but isn't terribly outspoken. I can vaguely remember a lecture he gave when he was back in NYC on NBC where he explained why he liked to tread carefully with political humor. His hero was always Johnny Carson who told jokes about Watergate when that sort of thing was controversial. He doesn't like to potentially split his audience down the middle.

He made Final Fantasy fans do 3d mental gymnastics to disingenuously act like FFXV is a great game.

There are multiple videos that I can't be bothered with finding of him shitting on Whites, male, how horrible Whites are, how great it will be that Whites, males, get replaced.

probably jealous of his hair

He was a celebrity included in the pro-hillary youtube voting montages

Yes absolutely hes a cuck

Thanks, Chris.

He's another retard shill for the eternal kike but at least he kept his Trump bashing to a minimum. Not like this shameless sap.

Okay so we're fine when Trump outsources his companies to other countries and we defend it by saying that he has to play the system? Its the dirty systems fault, right? Well don't these talk show hosts basically have to play the system too? I mean the bottom line is getting those views, no?

pretty sure he a progressive shill, but he at least attempts to stay un-cucked.

I'm really hoping Conan pulls through. Maybe getting fucked by Leno will make him try to take the cock out of his ass.