FUCKEK

He isn't real issss he?

Pic related.

Today I stopped by a thrift store and made the ultimate purchase.

All original 1981 Frogger. But that's not the crazy part.

Other urls found in this thread:

lasvegas.craigslist.org/vgm/5901746701.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gets doobles yet still denies

when will normies learn

Wow!

Heeereeee weeeee goooooo

Wait till you see the PIN #...... But first. Pic related
Date it was made...........30 yrs ago

he got double doubles
even more sign of kek existence

I already know this post is gonna be autistic.

go on

I;m guessing 777 or 1488

Go on

Fuck off.
Praise kek

I am fully erect

An original frogger cabinet for 50 bucks?

You're autistic enough that you bought a frogger machine because of a meme God, and also autistic enough that you bought one that is essentially garbage and will never work.

Thanks, I won't post pics and be autistic. Let's talk ab the insane profit I will make. I might keep it though.

Are we getting doobles in this thread?

>
post it already

Yes.

You are a dumb fucking ass.

Pic related.
Working original 1981 frogger

checked

Go on Sup Forums see a case of identical integers and an acknowledgement of such an event and feel warm. Many such cases. Good!

There's obviously a reason it was 50 bucks. Anyways what's the point of this?

Kek demands answers

Oh, you are a evil cynical bastard. The one doubting kek is the devil himself.

Not posting PIN number because of that one fag. Believe me or not. ima get money either way.
777-0770-00

Boo

Lol

so trips?

weak. unamusing.

so youre a faggot?

You're probably Jim Profit

Exactly.

I don't believe in kek you dumb niggers.

c'mon

Frogger isn't a particularly pricy cab. Hell, there's a used video game store in Las-fucking-Vegas, one of the biggest hubs of used arcade game collecting in the country, that's having trouble selling one for 650. It's not surprising that some local Pawn Shop got one several years ago, didn't want to fuck with trying to ship it, and just kept marking it down until it got to 50 bucks.

There's a Pawn America in Sioux Falls that I remember had a Kangaroo machine that was originally priced at 400-ish, but just took up space in the store until it finally got marked down to less than 100.

>1981
>30 years ago

Thanks for the bump because I don't believe or give a shit about your information.

My man, I should honestly give you part of the profit.

Why are you here if you don't give a shit about user?

You should know this stuff if you intend on turning it for a profit. A lot of people get these things and assume people will pay in the thousands for it, not realizing how damn hard it is to sell arcade machines. Here's a link to the 650 machine in Vegas, if you'd like an idea of just how hard it is to sell. They had such trouble trying to find a buyer that they resorted to listing it on fucking Craig's List.
lasvegas.craigslist.org/vgm/5901746701.html

I used to work at a place that flipped arcade machines, so I know this shit. Keep your expected selling price low. If you're going to sell online, expect it to be significantly less due to how horrible expensive it is to ship arcade machines.

biggest let down of the year

Sorry buddy but that one fag ruined it. I hate ppl like that.

jesus christ i feel old

Holy Fucking Addition

1981 1991 2001 2011/16

30 years is correct you stupid fucking person.

Will you be over/under 30 in 2017

((($50.00)))