Poo in Loos, gather round

India, how do you allow such travesties to occur to your elderly? Why is a 72 year old woman shitting outside? How has basic sanitation not yet become a top priority of your nation, which is supposedly going to become a superpower?

This is fucked man. Wild fucking packs of pigs roaming around in the streets. I, personally, need to be able to shit in peace... I would never travel to a country like India, where I knew every shit was going to be a gamble. Questionable facilities, aside, maybe I get zerged down by a drove of goddamn wild pigs.

Poo in loos, why is an incident like this not a catalyst to build more fucking toilets, sewers and sanitation facilities? Why does everyone in your country continue to shit outside like a total savage?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ijvVHdF7Ekc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Third world as fuck. Jesus Christ.

also, here's the link:

bestgore.com/animal-encounters/elderly-woman-kill-devour-wild-pig-india/

jesus H christ

what the fuck is modi doing?

He's not pooing in the loo that's for sure.

isn't he going to get rid of the class system as he said he would?

its a culture problem anyway. my sikh friend told me that indians are afraid of toilets because of some folklore story that ghosts will pull your inards via your anus into the toilet

thats why, when you open an airplane door open when you land in india, you are overwhelmed and assaulted by a combination of kerosine and feces.

smell(

>its a culture problem anyway. my sikh friend told me that indians are afraid of toilets because of some folklore story that ghosts will pull your inards via your anus into the toilet
Sounds like a genetic problem to me.

lul

>get rid of the class system
well, you're pretty classless to start with, when you don't poo in the loo

Irrelevant news.
You have too much time on your hands, OP.

eugh

captcha chestnut

>Why is a 72 year old woman shitting outside?
>I, personally, need to be able to shit in peace
>Questionable facilities, aside, maybe I get zerged down by a drove of goddamn wild pigs

I'm fucking dying. The idea of a random swarm of pigs swooping in, quickly gobbling someone, and scurrying away makes me laugh.

>slovakia
kek

They were probably looking for a discarded human fetus to eat.

What's going on with Slovakia?

Wtf based slovakia

Bad karma.

>karma
oh shit, thats another can of worms i forgot about

Pigs now naturally curry flavored

I have to laugh whenever shart pedophiles like Britbongs and White Americans on Sup Forums think their opinions at all matter.

Have you noticed what's happening in your own countries? Who is gaining control of your economies, and in England's case, buying up all your companies?

Indian wealth raised subhuman Anglos to relevance and now Indians are returning the favor by economically colonizing you. No amount of bitching on Sup Forums will change that.

Outside of stealing, there's nothing Anglos can do competently, and now they can't even do that.

Shitting is literally a matter of life and death in India.

t. curry muncher

indians only leverage is their tech support , basically in other words you're only relevant because the sheiks and the Jews don't see you as a big enough of a threat to remove you. Indians are natural pussies and submissive fags, the only thing they can colonise is their own sisters vaginas

The fact that this is irrelevant news is what is so shocking & perplexing to me. Pajeet clearly doesn't care, because he went and shat outside several times today... something like this is just a normal occurrence in a 3rd world -literal- shithole.

To me, it says a lot about the country that India is, given the circumstances of the incident. You have a senior citizen woman who either doesn't have access to a toilet or would rather shit outside, a culture that thinks this is appropriate, and an environment that is overall filthy enough to support packs of urban feral pigs that prey upon the young, weak and elderly. The men of India should be utterly ashamed for allowing such circumstances to occur.

>They will go through bone like butter!

lol slovakia

Immediately thought of this too

Top kek all around

India was the BEST civilization world had ever seen until the British arrived.
Seriously pol do you think the engineering and medical sectors of your hellhole can survive without Indians?
NOPE

Before you start to hate india.
Not all Indians are like this and remember that exceptions don't make the rules

Go poop outside, get off the internet

>where I knew every shit was going to be a gamble.

Stop making excuses and fix this, it's getting embarrassing.

>not all indians
yeah and not all muslims are terrorists, right?

Is she ok?

They poo on airplane seat?

You don't own the internet
You don't own America
You don't own Christianity

We are fixing the western world.
Be GRATEFUL

Why so angry Poojeet? Was it your grandma who was eaten by the pigs?

Why are you even in my country? Why don't you go back to Poo-Land and kill those murderous pigs?

If you think you are in control, think again. You have been given a pass away from Poo-Land, but that can be revoked at any time.

You Don't own America.
It's a country of immigrants btw
Thanks

only thing you fixing is my wifi you fucking poo licking faggot
LOOOOOOOOOL

Slovaks squat in street, smoke a cig, drink some vodka, and shit all at the same time.

At least we own toilets

>pic related has probably shat in the street at some point

What a free spirit.

>Daayans

Is this real lol
Any pajeets that can confirm people actually believe this

>It's a country of immigrants

White immigrants and conquerors, yes. Poojeets arrived late to the party, and have been given a pass for now. But that can change very easily.

>go outside to poop
>get eaten by wild pigs

I don't even know where to start here...

For now.

>Indians think their armies of h1b workers is impressive

nice digits

I do not really get it. Is that her leg?

>White immigrants and conquerors, yes.
That's a good way to say Indians

>class system
It's a caste system

>afraid of toilets because of some folklore story that ghosts will pull your inards via your anus into the toilet

Toilet witches. Pic related.

This might be too soon , but I imagine the first wild pig open mouth with the first chomp aimed directly at her asshole .

Goddamn Leaf banter is terrible.

indians are gross

>tfw when Attorney General Sessions ends the H1Bullshit abuse rampant in tech companies and you smelly, socially retarded fucks go back to your third world slum

I swear to fucking god there is a correlation here.

"People per km^2" is kind of silly, since that means that colouring is largely based on population density.
The region of Africa that is most darkly coloured is also the most populous, while Russia could have people spraying shit everywhere constantly but it would still be fairly light.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ijvVHdF7Ekc

>Éva "Vica" Kerekes is a Hungarian actress. She is active in Slovakia, the Czech Republic, and Hungary.
Fucking slovaks stealing everything they can get their hands on

India, you have some intellectuals no question.
But a huge portion of your country has no electricity running water and still cooks and keeps warm with cow shit

>human capital is only so valuable
And clearly, your countrymen's one true wish is to be white.

Why is that?

>Seriously pol do you think the engineering and medical sectors of your hellhole can survive without Indians?

Do you think you get these jobs on merit and not because you're a lot cheaper? Our engineering and medical sectors were fine before we started importing subhumans that will work for half price and not complain.

>he hasn't heard of the designated abortion pigs

POO IN LOO LOL

2016, still no toilets integrated lol. Want it invented in 1700s lol. Pajeet let other pajeet rape women after street shitting.

im fucking shrieking

Pajeet can't even run pic related, and you're telling me India is going to be a superpower? Frig off.

I remember seeing a gif on old Sup Forums of a wild pig running along Indian streets with a fetus hanging from it's mouth. Might be referring to that you fucking tripcunt newfaggot

Statistics say she was probably raped too.

1 rape every 22 minutes. Jesus Christ.