youtube.com/watch?v=Fd5e6bOUCY4

You have to admit he's got a point, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tP-Md-Mit6Q&channel=UCixOcfU9v5QYNE1rZXbr2Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=QwlpKNLS3X8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the same point libcucks have been making for almost 2 years

You better give me a resume

I have not watched the video or even looked at the title, but lemme guess what he says
>I am German
>Trump says things that remind me of Hitler
>He is literally Hitler
>And I would know, because I am German

How correct am I?

Not correct unfortunately, but good guess

Correct me, but didn't Trump said illegal immigrants are rapists etc? Maybe I'm wrong because I still hear people on news say trump called all Mexicans rapist etc.

Indirectly correct, in a roundabout way.

irl trollface man

>he said nuclear xy
>he said mexicans are rapists, drug dealers
>video ends

>people on tv lie
wtf user I'm redpilled now

fuck i use to like this little prick he is a good actor. seems all of hollywood look the libs cock down their throat and up the ass.

Not correct at all. He just puts some sense into people who think we should normalize Trump.

yet another actor to put in the trashheap

Celebrity gossip is not pol.

The guy is an incredibly good actor. He should stick to acting.

He's a modern german. What do you expect? Just because he plays a great Nazi character doesn't change the fact that he's a self-hating cuckold from the ground up.

What do average Europeans even know about American politics especially actors that earn millions and live in gated communities?
This reminds me of Obama endorsing 'Remain' when he visited the UK.

yeah but WHO IS DOING THE RAPING???

....Heyyyy rabby! whatcha doin...?

fucking really? thats what "modern germans" are like? man this is really fucking bad the jews are fucking winning and we just sit on our hands.

he is austrian

the fucking piece of shit. so Germans have pedos, too.

>mfw waltz is secretly a neo-nazi but keeps blabbering about liberal ideas to keep his day job

G'day mate

pretty much the same thing, hans

No, that's the funny part. Go watch the speech for yourself and listen with a generous ear. Reality is far more interesting. It was the allegation of a "conspiracy theory" that I'd never heard before, that the Mexican government was emptying its prisons into America, a la another Mariel Boat Lift. (To old people this is history, not "some right-wing nonsense," Castro really did empty his prisons onto boats mixed with refugees and set them adrift towards the US.)

not really, he speaks like a faggot from vienna

If he was talking to an American audience, that would have been it but it was a German interview.

THEIR rapists, Mexico is sending THEIR rapists, not they're rapists. Guess you have to be an red pilled American to understand what he said.

I've lost respect for many people I used to admire since the election started. Tim Heidecker and Martin Sheen are just a few from the list

>lustiger Gesel

but he is a lustiger Gesel

>normalize Trump.
wtf does this even mean?

Trump IS America... Trump is normal... people who rail against him with baseless irrational blather are not...

I gained respect for some actors

>Jon Voidt got a youtube channel to make one video where he endorsed Trump

Niggers and Mexicans not from Mexico.

>Basically, all of Hollywood.
>PLEASE! Don't take my fame and wealth away!! I'll do anything!
>Starwackers
>David Carradine, and all the others who resisted

dont worry, we got Scott Baio and that guy from the band Disturbed.

youtube.com/watch?v=tP-Md-Mit6Q&channel=UCixOcfU9v5QYNE1rZXbr2Hw

forgot vid

He said that "most" illegal mexicans were rapists, drug dealers, and the like, and that "some" of them were good people.

That's like saying something along the lines of "I think 80% of illegal Mexicans in the US are serious violent criminals, while 20% of them are good people"

Not only is that outright false (not even niggers have crime rates up this high), but it also implies that illegal immigrants are a blob, or a human hivemind.

I know this is Sup Forums and all, the home of the stormfag autistic shitposters, but most of the shit trump says about Mexicans is racist.

>actors
>knowing anything about politics

for real though and it hurts. I loved tim H. and respected him, i cant anymore. Same with louis c cuck. :/

at least we got sam hyde tho HE IS A GOOD BOY

Guys chill all these actors set all their skillpoints into acting not integrity or intelligence. Well he can speak 4 languages but eats up retarded hilldogcampaign.

you fucking buy that? he is reading a script. bet her jerks it to Hillarys saggy tits every night.

Yeah no. Nothing about your politics is normal. It's just a show for the people. If you cant understand how insane this campaign was you need to look around a bit.

>actors
>knowing anything beyond gorilla-level intimation of emotional responses from a script

The fucking guy coudn't keep his kids from fucking eachother.

>germanics in charge of not being brainwashed cuz they got beat in ww2

> people who willingly shit on you borderlaws are inclined to break more laws is a racist statement

>Martin Sheen
Really? Respect? You're aware the whole drunken scene he did in'Apocalypse Now'. was just Coppola turning the camera on his drunk ass and filming it, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=QwlpKNLS3X8

100% of illegal mexicans are criminals and mexican isn't a race you fucking mouth breather

Are you black.

>Africa
gee what do you think

That's not what he said.

Show me the data that proves the majority of illegal Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers

That's not what he said either, the "hurrrdurr dey jumped da border he's a kwiminal" argument doesn't apply here, trump made a distinction between violent criminals, drug dealers, and people who jump the border looking for work, e.g. 'good people'.

>TCTR already firing up the proxies

Southern Germans are supposed to be less cuck right

That's pretty cool?

this guy is too based as an actor for me to hate so i'll just not click that video and pretend he never makes public statements

aaa, bliss

It's always funny seeing mexishits throwing a tantrum because of Trump.
kek

>2016
>caring about what hollywood puppets have to say

I am not saying Trump will be a shit president, but if any president from any other country said "All americans are fat inbred fucks" or similar comments about any other nationality, you would be all butthurt.

I remember, you are always in threads giving decent arguments and the other anons don't know how to respond.

You preach to deaf ears, carnal.

If Mexican's aren't shitty people why is Mexico so shitty?

He doesn't really say anything.

>Repeats some Fake News

>If Trump gets elected that is the end of America

>Pulls face

That's it.

How is it a tantrum to prove people logically and factually why the claims about trump being a racist are more than 'muh liberal narrative'?

We're not a race but that doesn't mean people in the US (e.g. trumpfags) don't think of us as a race, and we all know that the intention is what matters.

This is when I fill with gratitude for being born in America

What happened this elections is EXACTLY the most perfect example of the beauty and perfection of the American political system..

Trump is precisely the kind of man ideally suited to be president.. seeing a successful American win an election for president is a true marvel on this space rock.

Try to understand it from this perspective.. I am confident Trump will exceed even his wildest hopes .

>Poor government
>judges bribed by cartels, same cartels which get the money from selling drugs to the US the biggest consumer.
>Obama's fast and furious and the 2.5million guns crossed every year

Back in the 1800s
>US support Benito Juarez so he can overthrow Mexican Emperor, one of the only few good rulers we've had.

Most of Mexico's problems come from poor decisions from rulers and US intervention/fault

There's a saying "Poor Mexico, so far from God and so close to the US"

Look in the mirror, Ahmed.

Man that wall can't come fast enough

What would you think about the US military deployed to your country to clean up the cartels?
I understand it's kind of our mess, but at the same time I'd be real nervous about having another country's military operating inside my borders.

What else could you suggest USA could do to help Mexico?
Wall is not negotiable.

Not really, Mexico is a fatter country, probably more inbred too.

You gotta admit that saying the US should use nukes is kinda fucked up.

He didn't say this

He asked why we don't use them yuge difference....

DEMOCRATS ARE ENGAGED IN TREASON

HILLARY CLINTON had SETH RICH MURDERED who was the REAL SOURCE of the leaks

And now she and her cohorts in the MSM are blaming Russia to cover their tracks

Their efforts to subvert the election and pressure electoral college voters amount to nothing less than TREASON

These people must be dealt with immediately.

You don't have to be literally Hitler to hurt America.

Hanz. This is everyday. We live this shit. We know. We expect it. We cherish it.

>US military deployed to your country to clean up the cartels
I am sure your itnentions are good. The Mexican Army & Nacy (wolrd-known rescuers/health-providers in environmental crises)already fought the Drug war but failed miserably, not because they couldn't defeat them but because it is such a vast net and every person you kill, no matter if he's a leader or a plain soldier, there at least two people ready to take their place. It would take years and millions.

At this point, the only solution I see is either legalizing ALL drugs in the US to drop the prices thus weakening Cartels or offering massive rehab programs.

A physical wall won't stop immigrants much less drugs, they got hundreds of tunnels across the border, immigrants (which are in a larger percentage central americans and not mexicans) will find a way to cross because they are desperate and US citizens do not need a passport to come into Mexico, that is why it is so easy for them to smuggle guns and money.

Kek, what are you a fucking ambassador? Kill yourself, faggot.

Trump never said "most" are rapists, etc.

Please stop lying.

Österreich and Bayern my nigga

>trusting the opinion of an Austrian Jew hollywood actor.

This man, like many of the pleb celebs who have tried to damage Trump have lost ALL credibility.

With a question mark at the end, it sounds like you're not quite sure...filming someone with an alcohol problem isn't acting; it's just lazy or convenient That's not "acting", it's reality TV.

Install seismometers in the wall, along with infrared-seeing drone swarms. Ground penetrating radar sweeps will spot existing tunnels and the seismometers will hear new ones being dug. The drones get everything above ground, and radar can pick up airplanes crossing illegally. The drug submarines will ramp up, so we'll have to figure those out, but the wall is definitely a viable strategy for stopping the gun/drug smuggling.

>le mock the person suggesting solutions face
I bet you fall for the divide-and-conquer tactics used here to make you hate your countrymen.
You're a weak-minded tool.

Did he get uglier since Basterds?

>You have to admit he's got a point, Sup Forums
One of my favorite actors.

I would say it's partly caused by political interventions of the US, and also due to faults in our own culture along the last 60 years, on top of having a very rocky history before that.

If you take out all the issues that happen because of drugs, the issues we face are easy to overcome, specially since we've been steadily having ~2 births per woman, and a lot more people have been getting degrees in the past 20 years. Corruption is going to be a bitch to remove though I'm sure that we'll tackle government corruption when the government has to become more transparent because of technology.

Mexicans who blame pretty much everything on the US do exist but I don't think they're a majority by any measure, as is the lot of retards who think that Mexico's problems solely happen because of Mexicans.

"They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people"

How do you interpret this statement so that the good people aren't a very small minority?

ecksdee

>commie insight
Lmao

If it gets them to stop shitposting I think my work is done

>Install seismometers in the wall, along with infrared-seeing drone swarms.
These all could work, but they would need to be operated by AI otherwise the Cartels could simply "buy" every officer. You might not be aware of it but they pay Custom Border Officers to either stop or ignore certain cars smuggling drug. The huge catches you see on the TV, that is all staged.
They are legally untouchable due to how much money they have.

Organized crime is like a Hydra, everytime you cut off a head, two will take its place.

lol this guy got trolled hard by the MSM

He didn't say anything wrong. Trump is massively inconsistent in what he says. If you don't think he is than you haven't been paying attention or you are willfully ignorant. There is nothing wrong with pointing it out. IMO Trump is a textbook narcissist without any redeeming qualities. Not CTR or liberal.

Finally someone with a brain ITT...

And you thirst for them don't you, sub-human?

hurr durr racism is epic

I think they don't even need to buy the officers considering the vast amount of cars that enter the US, the logistic capabilities necessary to inspect every single vehicle, or cargo that goes into the US simply doesn't exist.

As for small trafficking of drugs and that kind of stuff, I think we'll be seeing an increase of directional microphones that search for the signature of electric motors in drones on the US border.

But yeah, the fencel is going to do a half assed job if it gets built, and there are many other venues to traffic drugs, it's literally a cat and mouse game that spans almost over half a century

Why the fuck do people care so much about what celebrities and other people think?

I'll form my own political opinion, thanks and fuck yourself.

So how will the Trump Curse hit this guy?

If Kek wills it, Christoph is actually an illegal immigrant and gets deported in 2017.

For the same reason trump sucks the dick of every celebrity including kanye west, retard. People are retarded and fall for memes and celebrities, they're one in the same after all.

This surprises you? He works for Jews, just like the rest of Hollywood. He'll say whatever he thinks they want him to say.

they do say that americans are fat inbred fucks. THEY LITERALLY ALL SAY THAT.

Why do trumpfags sperg about the Jews when Trump himself is the biggest Zionist boipucci in the last 40 years

same, i'll do my best though. i think the cathedral is one of the most powerful religious dogmas ever to appear in the history of the human race, so it's easy for me to forgive those who are not thinking outside of its boundaries.

>normalize Trump
He's the fucking president of the United States of America