Friendly reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote

Friendly reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But she lost the electorate, therefore the presidency. Maybe if she get cybernetic augmentation she can "try" again in 2024.

>Records: Too many votes in 37% of Detroit’s precincts

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

Dems got caught cheating.
>I bet the Russians did it.

By 3 million

they still count illegal californian votes, even a fucking month after the election

the butthurt is real

"None of the above" won this election in a landslide. Bourgeois "democracy" is a farce and I'm glad a plurality of Americans see through it; you pick between two politicians in the pockets of Wall Street who both promise, if elected, to make the rich richer.

>non us country
>le "shillary got the most votes"
>using shitty hillary pepes

>Friendly
>Friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular vote's an interesting thing. Trump only did a little bit better in this election than Romney did in 2012.

Good thing America is a REPUBLIC then.

Friendly reminder...

I like this picture. I'm letting you know as sort of a way to upvote it.

They're finding a ton of fake votes for Hillary in Michigan.

Imagine what it was like in Cali, with hordes of illegals and absolutely no ID laws.

It's funny how you leftcuks claim to hate the rich elite and bankers, but after all the megabanks funded Hillary (as well as the fucking Saudis) you still never question her honesty.

Trump explicitly said he would have won the popular vote if that's what counted.

Friendly reminder that popular vote shouldn't even be counted, as it has nothing to do with how our Presidential elections work.

You mad shill?

I wonder why people pay to keep these threads on the front page. You really think this will demoralize us?

Does it bother you when you take a shit, complete the whole whiping process, when another shit comes out of your ass so you have to repeat it all over again

Friendly reminder that Mitt Romney WON the popular vote.

THIS

Trump W O N... your country is run by marxist cucks and being taken over by muslims you eurofag

>Friendly reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote.

By what? A fraction of a percent? All because of two cities?

We are called the United States for a reason.