Shifting the family/bedroom politics. Stop (((monogamy)))

Monogamy is cuckery in 2016 and beyond. Men have discovered the true nature of women and their hypergamy. Why would you ever lock yourself down to one female and deny your biology?

All men cheat. Women cheat under certain conditions that most cucks meet. The beta numales of society will lock themselves and give their heart and soul to females. Those females have social circles that contain alpha men who will encourage her or seduce her to cross the boundaries of her relationship.

Don't be fooled by monogamy. Spread your holy seed to females who have willing cucks to raise your seed.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/
thenakedissue.wordpress.com/2012/07/23/interview-bliss-evans-kick-push/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

In a hypergamous society, what makes you think you're the type of man who gets multiple women and not zero?

A man who isn't having sex is dangerous. A society where most men aren't (any society where dominant men have multiple women) is rife for revolution

Kill yourself degenerate. Every person that has cheated will hang.

>Beta Uprising will happen
It's not like low ranked alphas, betas and omegas will be sexless, it's more like that they will be raising a superior offspring

>Hypergamy
>MGTOW thread
>Angry Beta Manlet Cuck

>MGTOW thread
It's not

>Angry
No
>Beta
No. Lone wolf type alpha
>Manley
No
>Cuck
No

This thread is an embarrassment and you're an embarrassment OP. Sexual degeneracy is what's killing society. Stable, monogamous marriages provide the best environment for a child to grow up in. And not too mention promiscuity is unhealthy, etc.

>Spread your holy seed to females who have willing cucks to raise your seed.

wow i love the idea of filling the world up with more fucked up people that aren't raised properly and will end up having various issues as adults, we don't have enough of them already

Why do I have the feeling you don't get laid a whole ton?

>In a hypergamous society, what makes you think you're the type of man who gets multiple women and not zero?
Heh, this desu.

>Monogamy is cuckery in 2016 and beyond
kys

>raised properly
How would the kids "father" know it's not his in most cases? If anything you would give a better genes
Probably your own projection

Who are these people?

>Don't make families goyim, families are the most basic unit of the nation and you don't want to be nationalists, do you?

>be alpha male
>spread my seed
>get multiple woman prego
>get hit up left and right by court ordered child support

No matter what you do you'll always be "cucked" be it monogamous marriage or financial imprisonment.

This "spread your seed" shit doesn't work in today's world.

whats her name?

Monogamy should go on as planned. But we also need test tube baby factories pumping out mixtures of the strongest and most beautiful aryan stock continuously till the demographics shift back.

>he uses his real name for the sexual fun

>Lone wolf type
Neckbeard detected

nigger please. it simply means
-own house you live in
-don't give a shit about society
-own benefit above everything else
-engage in promiscuous behaviour without live-in woman

Shitty thread but whats the sauce?

Being in a monogamous marriage that produces your own offspring is the complete opposite of being a cuck. You, like OP, are a fucking retard.

You are getting financially bound to a rapidly aging woman. That's cucked

How are you going to repopulate the white race with just getting one girl pregnant?

How many women have you gotten promiscuous with this week, Popov?

The thing is you need to stick around to help raise any offspring or you're no better than the nogs.

foot triggered everyday :(

>Lone wolf type alpha
damn, ALPHA MALE detected!

This.

Family is the thing that held the Western civilization together and propelled it far above any other.
Jews want to destroy the stable families, like they did with niggers.

Repopulate what?
We're not dying off, the problem is that shitskins are overpopulating their countries and jews (and local traitors) want to import them for more power.

Monogamy isn't for everyone.

Instead of trying to force a non-monogamous man/woman into a relationship where they'll be predisposed to cheating, I think less stigma should be attached to people who want to explore other partners.

>"Hurr degenerate"

No one cares and you can't/don't have the balls or means to stop it. Some people would argue that blindly adhering to a relationship structure with a 60% failure rate is more degenerate than indulging your own humanity, instead of believing you and your pure waifu are some kind of golden vessels of spiritual purity because you force yourselves to ignore your instincts.

i think we should just marginalize people who arent capable of upholding basic community norms such as monogamy. over time they will reproduce less and be demographically replaced by human beings

You're a degenerate and your day is coming.

t. dysgenic numale
That's how you breed cucks

>No one cares and you can't/don't have the balls or means to stop it. Some people would argue that blindly adhering to a relationship structure with a 60% failure rate is more degenerate than indulging your own humanity, instead of believing you and your pure waifu are some kind of golden vessels of spiritual purity because you force yourselves to ignore your instincts.
Thank you

>implying removal of non-whites from the West is not the goal nevertheless
>implying European Americans shouldn't secede and form an ethnostate

wake up goyim

By getting her pregnant multiple times, you fucking genius.

You sound like a subhuman sack of baboon shit.

>not marrying a muslim

PROS:
>lets you bang multiple women because God demands it.
>infidelity punishable by death
>can "discipline" them
>will give their lives for you.

CONS:
>have to read the quran every thursday at 8:37 am
>Drive a 93 Jeep Cherokee

>got killed by her brothers

I thought I was the only one

Not an argument. Aggressive individualism in exclusively European society is the best way. Prove me wrong - you can't

what does it mean?

No it isn't and you can't do anything about it.

He really can't. Race war is more than possible(see Ukraine, Serbia), but are they going to hunt against sexual deviants apart from racemixers?

Her legs, skin tone, feet and nailpolish are very intriguing. Muh fetishes

CELIBACY

AND PROSTITUTES

F
R
E
E
D
O
M

You're such a nigger.

This is literally peak degeneracy.

You're looking at a system that's broken and saying "Let's break it further." That's fucking absurd.

Monogamy is the glue that holds society together. The reality is that the overwhelming majority of men are not 'alphas,' they're 'betas.'

Despite all of the negative connotations, society needs betas to run. Betas produce, betas consume, betas defend the country against outside threats, etc.

Working a job, *any* job is horrible. Slaving away for years of your life is something that nobody likes doing. Betas do it anyway, because the reward is a loving wife and kids.

While nebulous things like 'human nature' have to be taken into account for societal organization, something being natural is not reason enough to implement it into society.

The fate of civilizations are determined by future generations.

The breakdown of monogamy directly hurts future generations.

non-monogamous relationships don't work. Every study available on the subject suggests that the best and most successful relationships are monogamous ones with both partners having lost their virginity to one another.

Once you start corroding that, or pushing "alternative" relationships, the family unit breaks apart and single motherhood becomes rampant. That leads to substance abuse, psychological issues, criminality, etc. Things that we don't want as widespread behavior for future generations.

You're tired of modern women? Fine, me too. You don't fix them by becoming a hedonistic fuck and abolishing monogamy. You roll back "No-fault divorce," criminalize adultery, start pushing for abstinence within culture, and date only virgins.

Fuck you faggot.

Stable monogamous families raise the best children.

If my wife wouldn't live monagamous, she's not welcome in this family

Um.... nice feet btw

>You're looking at a system that's broken and saying "Let's break it further." That's fucking absurd.
Isn't it good to crash it and even let the society eventually collapse so the weak will die off?

Feet can be attractive and sexy, but what is it with the sole attraction to feet alone?

Damn this guy is so alpha look how he asks questions directly and firmly.

>"You roll back "No-fault divorce," criminalize adultery, start pushing for abstinence within culture, and date only virgins."

None of that shit is enforceable and none of that is realistic and you're retarded for suggesting it.

If you had strong facial aesthetics, a decent body, and were self-motivated enough to succeed at a profession or skill on your own terms you would absolutely 1000% not be saying this shit because you would be too busy getting laid and enjoying life.

Also, anyone who wants to date a virgin clearly never has before; virgins suck in bed, have zero sexual charisma (because they haven't learned to be confident sexually and are terrible at it) and it's borderline predatory and creepy to fetishize the "ugguu I'm so shy senpai" child demeanor.

Stop getting mad because the rest of the world is having sex and you aren't. Christ, you fucking people reek of Bibleman cornballism.

Hnnnnnnnngggggggg....

You do realize that, barring criminalized adultery (Which usually was held against the offending party in older divorce proceedings anyway), these things were considered absolutely standard, right?

>hurr durr, you're just having problems having sex, if you did/had X/Y/Z you wouldn't be complaining.

You've missed my point entirely. I'm not bitching that "everyone's having sex but me," I'm bitching about everyone having sex. Every study we've done on this suggests negative societal implications. Having sex in the current year isn't a difficult feat. Bedpost notches are the most inflated commodity in the world.

The problem is that sex, especially for women, ruins future relationships. Which negatively impacts me. Not because "they won't fuck me," but because the pool of girls that are actually marriage material has become a puddle.

Things weren't bad when there was a town bicycle, but now, there's a fucking town motorcycle gang.

>virgins suck in bed.

Wow, color me surprised! I didn't know that. Let me put it this way, new shoes are uncomfortable. I don't let other men break my shoes in for me, though.

Oh, and nice pathologizing normal moral standards. You're literally indistinguishable from the Far Left.

>You're literally indistinguishable from the Far Left.

Except for supporting Trump, 2nd amendment rights, capitalism (including an idea of social capitalism in terms of encouraging people to not be complacent with beta bullshit and compete in the social free market), and being anti-Islam, you're totally right.

Wow, it'd be nice for your argument though if you could immediately brand me as the enemy. Nice SJW tactics. You're literally indistinguishable from the Far Left.

You think that women become ruined by having sex? Unless they're retarded and being irresponsible, they're going to be clean. But of course you sound like someone who thinks their purity is tainted. Do you believe in cooties too? What about angels? What other ancient myths do you believe in?

Polygamy should only be reserved for instances where the number of women vastly outweigh that of men.
If there are four women for every one man, then yeah, every man getting an extra wife or two would make sense.

But so long as that number teeters around the 50/50 mark, there is literally no reason for it.

Oh wow, capitalism?! You've sure picked up what's best about the Right, and you're totally a conservative!

I never immediately branded you as the enemy, I just pointed out, at the end of my post, that you're trying to project antisocial behavior onto what was once common morality.

Women are ruined by having sex, the data is absolutely clear and there are a number of secular arguments to be made on that front.

While I'm a Christian in my private life and it informs my personal moral values, I tend not to suggest enforcing Christian morality on others unless there's a valid secular argument. It's very telling that my faith is the first thing you would go to, though.

Tip harder and read the data, you fucking fag.

Good for her, using her one shot at existence being chemically fulfilled.

Men and women should aspire to do this. Get over your jealousy, it's a petty emotion that's contrary to your biological instincts.

>BUT MUH DEGENERACY

What are you going to do about it? Shoot up a campus? That's nice, I don't go to school and you can't stop me or my degenerate friends. Guess you'll just have to stew in your beta anger.

>supporting Trump
Everything but a tactical vote for him is a cuckish bootlicking. He pick Pence as VP and Pence banned abortion based on race and disability in Indiana: those who want to stop niggers from getting abortions are the enemy. Trump himself wants to crackdown on free speech. His kids are married to jews or dating them. All of them. Not even kidding. So tactical vote to solve wall problem and where support should stop.

>omegas and low rank betas should reproduce

Problem:

The sexual revolution is literally the death knell for every transcendent culture throughout history.

Literally every culture that has ever risen to political hegemony has had highly restrictive monogamy so women's sexuality had no effect on partnering and men could be free to re-direct their mate attracting energies into productive societal goals.

Put simply: If all your men have a slice of trim at home and aren't thinking about trying to get their dick sucked 24/7 it's amazing what they can get done.

Dissolution of strict monogamy universally leads a culture to downfall as they either break up from internal anarchy or are overtaken by outside invaders who have more strict sexual morality.

ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/

>Allowing your partner to have more than one person is not being a Cuck
T.Liberal logic

That's probably a great way to have your dog killed.

>lone wolf type alpha
You're a cuck dude

>bang random hoes from tinder and swing apps
&
>spend my money on myself only and getting cool stuff for my awesome flat
>cuck
Pick one

>lone wolf type alpha
no such thing you ypsilon

>ypsilon
Not a thing. Most would argue Sigma+ as an alternative to my discription

The USA has extremely punishing child support laws. I would have had kids years ago if it wasn't so oppressive and I imagine a lot of white men would have. It's not that whites don't want kids it's that women are busy with hypergamy and men are afraid of being financially raped for 18+ years by some disloyal whore.

>Women cheat under certain conditions that most cucks meet.

Conditions they decide. Such as he's working too many hours and emotionally distant, and the neighbor smiled at me

>it's that women are busy with hypergamy and men are afraid of being financially raped for 18+ years

Daily reminder there are thousands of men doing hard time for failure to pay child support, and zero women.

I don't like feet by themselves, but appreciate a cute pair of them. You faggots did this to me and I don't even know how. Prior to coming here I never even looked at feet.

>stop monogamy

Yes, completely deconstruct the father-mother pair, one thing keeping traditional families cohesive and opt for an easier and free way of spreading STDs upon a given populace. This'll surely help things.

So user, but where the fuck do you even find virgins in this day and age, when you are finally independent as a man (as in income etc.)?

all you really get are degenerate used cumdumpsters that are getting too old and need security

Daily reminder you can take the plane and leave, never to be found

Who controls the incels will win the next war. It haven't existed so many incels in the West in centuries.

>All men cheat. Women cheat under certain conditions that most cucks meet.

>You think that women become ruined by having sex? Unless they're retarded and being irresponsible, they're going to be clean.

It ruins them psychologically, you retard, not hygienically.

Women who have more sexual partners are statistically less likely to remain faithful and less likely to have a stable marriage.

I don't know why you'd want to marry someone who's a whore. It sets off so many red flags that indicate she's not marriage material. It shows that she is incapable of patience or long-term commitment, doesn't value her own body, probably has a shallow view of love, etc. In short, someone you would not want to spend the rest of your life with.

Would rather be sexless than raise some deadbeats kid.

What world do you live in where you have better genes than EVERY woman's husband?

My take on this:

Society is ruled by four ideas when, if kept true, effectively channels the male sex drive into productive labor:
1. Men want to have sex
2. To have sex, a man must marry a woman
3. To marry a woman, a man must impress her father
4. To impress her father, a man must have a good job or prospects

Men are perfectly happy hunting and fishing all day: we don't need civilization, and we'd arguably be happier without it.

This sounds like your numale cuck fantasy, faggot. lol

Then don't spend the rest of your life with that woman and move on.

this

financially bound to the mother of your progeny. Those that will carry your (hopefully) glorious white genes for further generations.

>be me
>wife is being a bitch
>aftet enough nagging tell her to just stop talking to me for the rest of the night
>she does it, the silence is amazing
>wakes up the next day, she is even more mad that she couldn't bitch at me all night
>mfw

Women want a fight no matter what. I don't talk at all, they're mad. I yell back, they're mad.

thenakedissue.wordpress.com/2012/07/23/interview-bliss-evans-kick-push/

have fun shes hot as fuck

>beta/alphas
are we now dogs or something

So you're going to fuck dogs?

Nah man, we're wolves, and OP is the lone alpha wolf at the head of the pack.

Best advice ever is to always remember that women are not rational. They can't and don't reason the way you do.

Letting a vagina choosing who is beta an who is alpha is like letting a fish choose the fastest rabbit. If you look who is alpha according women, you look to the biggest morons and looosers of our society, the "Al-Bundy best in highschool football type. They don't know any better. Monogamy with parents supervision is most red pilled system.

t. Iraqi
You don't let bitch to decide that. You can just force yourself on a woman and dance floor, most likely she would go along with it