Did you know that there is a 21 year old American white kid being held hostage in North Korea?

Did you know that there is a 21 year old American white kid being held hostage in North Korea?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier

15 years hard labour. Are we gonna save him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Do you think he's got that poster he ripped down in his cell?

>15 years hard labour

Don't worry; he won't have to serve all of it.

I'm sure he'll be dead long before then.

he broke a law in a foreign country and knew the consequences. Have no clue why he did it. Also, the US isnt going to war over one kid

>Have no clue why he did it.
girl wanted a souvenir, not even joking

rip in peace kid

You might come home one day as an amputated skeleton

He went to North Korea voluntarily and then decided to commit vandalism and theft.

He deserves 15 years hard labor for being a complete moron. The Koreans can have him. We already have enough idiocy flooding the gene pool.

He's a fucking moron for even visiting North Korea, let alone defacing property (if he even did it).

Visiting N. Korea as a US passport holder is flirting with it.

Would you visit Afghanistan as an American citizen? How about rural Pakistan?

The kid was a naive dipshit who thought it would be cool to post a pic of a N. Korean stamp in his passport on his Facebook page when he got home. I feel bad for him. Kids are dumb.

What he (or any US citizen for that matter) did was akin to skin diving with Great White sharks.

You're an idiot.

No, fuck him. You should know better than to go anywhere near North Korea.

seems like got what he deserves, completely stupid.

>traveling 4-6000 miles for warm bier
>ever

I wonder why he didnt just buy a keychain

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier
meh he's not cute.

hes a liberal faggot so no.

apparently kim jung fat likes expensive cheeses .. expect an exchange in the future

>go to the most hardassed communist shithole on the planet
>try to STEAL something

If he wasnt already a fucking retard for setting foot in North Korea, he'd be a fucking retard for trying to be a nignog, too.
Also, he'll serve 3 years, tops. North Korea's government isnt stupid enough to try to keep him for 15.

>be privileged redditor
>get a once in a lifetime opportunity to go to North Korea
>wow this sure is oppressive
>i gotta bring back something so I'm trending on facebook
>try to steal one of the largest items in a hotel
>get caught
>cry on international television because no only are you not going to get reddit gold
>your pictures wont be trending
>also get to learn mining & farming while getting lashed & no food

How much of a fucking idiot do you have to be to steal something from a country who's method of punishment is 3-generation punishment?

I hope he dies there.

This is the world the liberals wanted
Whites no longer privileged, non-whites with the power & authority over them

No surprise someone like obama doesn't do shti about him.

Of course you childless nerd virgins spew this shit about how the kid was dumb - of course, because HE AIN'T YOUR KID. I mean, really, tearing down a poster = 15 years in a labor camp? That is HORRIBLE. And yes it was a stupid thing, but we all make mistakes. This ain't your kid so of course y'all wanna spew shit. Smdh. Poor kid, I can't even imagine.,

>The kid was a naive dipshit
>kids are dumb

You're right. I was too hard on him in my post. I did plenty of stupid things at that age.

He probably didn't even do the poster thing they accused him of.

There's some countries that hate your guts so much, all you have to do is be standing in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Hell they FORCE you to attended a scripted tour of the USS Pueblo as part of your mandatory tour. If you even accidentally smile or roll your eyes at the wrong time, there is a very big chance something bad is going to happen to you later on.

I bet the kid didn't even try stealing a poster. He was probably being a normal dumbass collage aged kid and smiled or joked and it made the wrong person mad.

Kids don't know any better. This is really on his parents. They should have known better than to let him go.

Shut up

Kid should have read about the soviet union or Maoist china before going there

at least when he gets out, he can write a best selling novel about his time spent

they're death camps he's probably dead by now

Me too man.

I'm over 40 now and have been around the planet (job description).

But I was in my 20s once too. Thought it was funny to make an edgy remark just to piss someone off or make a girl laugh.

I did donuts on the high school soccer field one night in my dads Landcruiser.

We all did dumb shit at that age because that's what kids do.

But doing them in N. Korea can have some serious consequences.

His parents should have done everything they could to stop that visit. Including taking his passport and running it through a shredder.

I dont think they're death camps. NK has that "3 generation rule" for people that fuck up hard enough.

>this is a twenty-one(21)-year-old American

21 isn't a child.

Going into a hostile country and doing that is really, really, REALLY stupid.

He knew the consequences. You know what else is stupid? Drinking till you can't stand then driving a car, but people die from it all the time.

Your thumbnail makes it look like he is wearing a Jewish cap

Nah man. 21 is still a "kid" in a lot of ways.

Again, I don't think he even did it. You just roll your eyes at any part of the mandatory tour, and you aren't leaving.

I made dumb decisions well into my 30s. Thankfully one of them was NOT visiting N. Korea.

This is 90% on his parents for not clocking him in the face and then taking his passport and burning it as soon as they found out his intentions for his next vacation.

IDK what they do in Bong Kong but here in America, parents don't really give a shit about what their kids do past the age of 18.

>The goyim know

I'm American (some of us travel, and not necessarily by choice).

If I was 21 and had said "hey dad, I'm visiting N. Korea...." what would have happened next would be me waking up on the floor, with a really sore face, minus a passport and a small pile of ashes in the fireplace.

The same would happen to my son if he told me that.

Parenting has really gone down hill.

you dont understand his point

21 is still a kid, you are really a kid until you are 25

>he confessed to stealing a piece of North Korean propaganda to take back to the United States as a "trophy" for someone from his home-town church who offered to pay him for it with the gift of a car worth $10,000
>I never, never should have allowed myself to be lured by the United States administration to commit a crime in this country, I wish that the United States administration never manipulate people like myself in the future to commit crimes against foreign countries. I entirely beg you, the people and government of the DPRK, for your forgiveness. Please! I made the worst mistake of my life!
Pretty sure he din du nuffin desu.