Should people without STEM degrees be allowed to vote?

Should people without STEM degrees be allowed to vote?

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Yes.
But people with liberal arts degrees should not.

STEM is just as bad as liberal arts or fucking dumb shit like that. All fucking nerds.

Makes sense. Athletics and business majors are the only guys I see with girlfriends.

t. Chad

I can't say you're wrong Mr. Chad.

Anyretard with rich parents gets a STEM degree college is a joke kys

Service equals Citizenship

only people over 30 with a military record and property should be allowed to vote

>should any demographic likely to disagree with me be allowed to vote?

No.

Shit I though it said "should only people with STEM degrees be allowed to vote" and no I don't think so. Anyone should be allowed to vote but they have to take a yearly civics and citizenship test to understand how the government and governing work.

>implying you can disagree with science

Broke retard with a STEM degree. Where's yours?

Anyone dumb enough to fall for the college meme should be chemically sterilized.

>tfw too intelligent to fall for the stem meme

these are the only correct answers

>falling for the college meme
>performing """"""""research""""""""

Let some time pass and your next suggestion would be that not all people with STEM degrees should be allowed to vote.

And on, and on, and on.

Fuck you and kys.

What does a "too intelligent for" person generally do?

>tfw i finally qualify for something

>too intellegent to generally do anything.

>Implying science means jack shit when you vote for giant douche or turd sandwich

But the quality of the candidates would inevitably go up too

First day on Sup Forums?

>implying that the entire process of science isn't about disagreeing with science

Should people who believe in the STEM meme be allowed to vote?

Yes, but they shouldn't be allowed to hold public office.

>only convicted pedophiles vote is relevant now

Came here to say this.

>implying you can be part of the process of science without a stem degree

we can sort this all out in high school. not sure what you plebs do today, but when i did public school, we divided into groups by academic achievement. we weren't huge, maybe 120 in my class, divided into 6 groups. we in group 1 were top tier, STEM nerds and the like. group 2 was nearly as intelligent, but much better social skills. groups 3 thru 6 were basically increasing levels of dysfunction.

if it were me, i'd limit voting to groups 1 and 2. or, the top 1/3 of the population.

dysfunctionals don't get a vote on free pie.

>this comment
>this flag

Of course, plenty of people without STEM degrees produce value and pay taxes

Public employees shouldn't be allowed to vote nor unionize

Honestly, people who make less than $100,000 a year should not be allowed to vote.

There's a reason voting used to be restricted to landowners. Anyone else has no stake and will just vote for whoever hands out the most gibs.

In America, yes. In countries that don't have freedom, depends what the government wants.

Should people on welfare, who don't contribute to society?

Pretty sure you meant-- Should arrogant little shits be allowed to vote.

Yes, in a democracy everybody's vote counts, even people we do not like.

What about dysfunctions that dont necessarily correlate with traditonal success/academic performance?

Its too much power and responsibility

That's just your opinion. Voting has been restricted since the invention of democracy. Otherwise it has no value and you start electing reality show personalities and/or members of corrupt political dynasties.

No. The accuracy of wisdom of the crowd is independent of education or intellect. It only requires accurate information to get the correct answer.
Creation of misinformation should be punishable by death (or just sterilization of your family tree. Followed by voluntary ritual suicide.)
It's a crime where the victim is effectively everyone in the world.
Political lying via mass media should carry the death penalty.

Lucky for them I'm just one voice that will get lost in the average of rationality.

And that's why you shouldn't have the right to vote or even access the Internet t b h

preferably, everyone should be required to take a political exam of some sort. i'm sure there are a smart few in the arts.

Should people who doesn't know what the cube means be allowed to vote?

>the epitome of the argument for why only degree holders shouldn't be the only ones to vote.
stop being a faggot and refute the point.

NO

Nah you can get some absolutely bluepilled folk in STEM. Especially amongst most girls.

become a NEET

only if they are male

If you sign up for a STEM degree, you're signing up to be programmed, not to gain any meaningful understanding. This is why scientists and mathematicians, while they may be proficient at their trade, are usually fucking retarded.
The only field that yields anything close to meaningful understanding is philosophy, which is the basis of all knowledge. There is no math without logic and no science without philosophy of science. If you don't understand this, you might be a drone in a STEM field with absolutely no accurate idea of what philosophy even is.
So, yes.
Should people without a political science degree be allowed to vote? What about criminals or people with low IQ?
At the least, one semester in college centered on making people knowledgeable enough of the government and issues to vote should be required.

I don't think this would fix the problem. Plenty of "intelligent" people still believe in "progressive" policies.

STEM is kind of a meme.
Unless you do something practical like work as an engineer or an architect then you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Biology is not worthy unless it's for warfare or medicine.
Physics is worthless unless it's war or transportation (not euphoric Astroshit but building a more aerodynamic airplane)
Chemistry only acceptable if medicine, warfare, or engineering alloys.
Math, unacceptable all around unless you're using it for something meaningful.

Researchers shouldn't be allowed to vote, of all the things researched, reality is never among them.

Bill Nye and Black Science man represent the worst of STEM.

We need more people who actually give back to society.

Only land owners and people that have an honorable discharge from the armed services should be allowed to vote.

I don't want to refute it. That's the point.

In fact, there's no reason you should have an internet connection if you're not in the military, academia or business.

If the sole reason for having an internet connection is to A) watch Netflix and visit Reddit or B) watch Alex Jones and visit Sup Forums, then you shouldn't have it.

If it's not on CNN it does not concern you.

Wisdom of the crowd is best and most accurate at 5 people. As you go beyond that, it turns into basic strong personalities and loudest personalities, and the "crowd wisdom" drops to 0 IQ. Seriously, lots of studies on this.

Food is biology.

>Bill Nye and Black Science man represent the worst of STEM.
Bill Nye and Black Science Man are a projection of how the (((media))) wants the public to conceive of scientists. They're totally artificial.

The young man or woman graduating from high school and joining the armed forces, willing to risk life and limb for this great nation, shouldn't be allowed to vote? What kind of entitled little shit are you?

>willing to risk life and limb for this great nation
This should be an immediate red flag for stupidity

George Washington and Andrew Jackson are rolling in their graves.

Science
>muh global warming
Technology
>poo in loo
Engineering
>anime waifus
Math
>gutter oil

No thanks senpai

That's retarded. You either support democracy or you don't dumbarse.

I really wish I had gone into the military, probably via ROTC.
t. Stem (MS Geochem making 150k)

Get back to flipping those patties DeeMarkus.

good lord this comment made me lose it