My back has been utterly fucked for over 4 years now and it's not getting better...

My back has been utterly fucked for over 4 years now and it's not getting better. How do we keep this from happening to other people Sup Forums?

Page 2/2

Damn it... Page 2/2

BAN ASSAULT CARS!

Self driving cars?

If we don't need to keep people in the traditional position required for driving, we can focus on safety.

Stop taking dicks in your ass

did u get surgery? r u on disability?

i had spinal decompression surgery

my back has been fucked and im only in my 20s

l3-l4 and l4-l5 discs are mangled

I was the driver of unit 2. I'm 29 now.

No surgeries, just constant pain since the accident. My past and current DO says that all my damage is muscular and there's really no surgery that can fix it.

By the way, Person 3 of Unit 1 was the translator for Person 2, who spoke absolutely no English. She even lied to the police and told them that Person 2 was driving. Cops didn't even know about the actual driver until I asked if he was hurt.

Pic related, front end of my car right after the wreck. Car was totaled.

I work in the insurance industry. Have you filed a medpay claim with either your carrier or theirs? Usually the other party's carrier will want you to file a separate medpay claim with your carrier to facilitate your treatment and allow the companies to subrogate and "settle up" later.

sorry to hear that man. back pain is the fucking worst.

what do u take for it?

I've been no oxys, percocet, tramadol, etc.

Gabapentin helps with nerve pain. I pop those like candies.

At my worst I was on 10 percocet a day. Absolutely fucking brutal.

I'm better now but it's been a long long road.

It was back in 2012. I went through 6 months of manipulations and physical therapy and thought I was all good. I settled about 9 months after the wreck.

It wasn't until 2014 that I just had one of those weird days when I turned wrong and felt that pain shoot through my back. For the past 2 years now I just haven't been able to get right.

God that sucks. If the problem is musculature then what has your physician recommended? Heat or cold, maybe? Massage therapy?

I'm in pain management. I have Tramadol for the pain, take about 250mg/day. Last few times I went to the D.O. he said no adjustments were needed and that my pain was related to muscle spasms. He gave me flexeril but I don't like taking them because they knock me out. When I go in for treatment he usually does "Trigger Point Injections". They usually work for a few days, one time even got me through about 2 months, but inevitably something else eventually comes up. I did injections on Friday but either something else spasm'd when the knots got released or he just missed one because my neck has been fucked all week. It's to the point that I'm having a hard time driving because I can't turn my head.

Goddamn. That blows dude. Would a little racism cheer you up? I've got all kinds of stories from working in the industry.

I'm surprised I haven't seen a "Build That Wall" reference yet.

By the way, just to make you cringe, the car owner had "Fred Loya Insurance".

What state do you work in?

did you sue the fuck out of those nonamericans?

SUE THEM FOR ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE

MAKE THEM ENJOY POVERTY FOR BEING IDIOTS

OR

KILL THEM

could you get some welfare for this? disability? thats some fucked up shit at least you get to shit post more or do you still work?

Did you call an attorney? You're a Texas fag so you must know about The Hammer

I probably hit them for a total of about... 45K? Not nearly enough in hindsight, but I didn't really start having major problems until after the time limit was up to file a claim.

kill them then

tramadal is the worst of the 3 i listed imo. it's very hard on the stomach i find. but to each his own. i found percs and oxys to be very effective for the pain. the problem is doctors freak out as if you're an addict simply for taking them. I don't have an addictive personality and never got hooked, never saw what the big deal was but i did need them for the pain. i eased off them when the pain subsided.

The "Trigger point injections" is that cortisone shots? That's what it sounds like. anti-inflammatory directly into your back? I've had those done as well. It's not all that effective and desu i don't think that's something u wanna be doing on a regular basis because your body does not have a very good way of disposing that cortisone (if that's what it is). It's not to say that pills are great either, they're obviously toxic as well but I think the body has a better way of cleansing them especially after you've stopped. I stopped drinking because of the toll that all the pills were taking on my body especially when i was in such tremendous pain i couldn't even walk and was under so much stress. Haven't had a drink in like 5 years. Oh well not really a big deal anymore, it's worth trying to take it easy on my liver. My body has been through a lot.

You should try a 300 or 500 mg gabapentin and see how that goes for u. i find it very effective for nerve pain. shouldn't be a problem getting an rx either.

Your doctor is telling you it's muscle spasms but desu it sounds like you're suffering from nerve pain which has more to do with discs pinching nerves. I could be wrong but that's what it sounds like. Muscle pain is not that deep generally and sure as hell wouldn't last that long.

Over all it's not bad enough for welfare/disability. I still work, I'm an IT guy so it hasn't affected my job all that bad outside of time lost to doctors visits. I just get high as shit on pain meds and work as normal.

Hammer is a fucking ripoff. I did go through a lawyer though.

sorry it changed t.bh. (to be honest) to desu

>he probably hired the strong arm
Fucking dead cuck.

Also trigger point injections are a meme. Get an ESI.

Goddamn I had to Google that. I work in the deepest of the deep south. In fact, when a claim comes in with third party injuries we've become very good at discerning whether the driver or occupants of the third party vehicle are black. We've gotten creative getting our customer will tell us straight out without actually having to ask the question.

Blacks in our part of the country are notorious in the industry for being litigious. First they attempt claims for injury, but then when no physician will sign off on their claims of bodily injury they then file for emotional damages. Of course there's no way to quantify or even qualify that. From there we send it up stairs for them to haggle for a year or two trying to find out how much we have to give them to simply go away.

>is that cortisone shots
My understanding is that it's some kind of *caine (Novocaine/Lidocaine) cocktail used to numb it down long enough for him to break it up and work it out.

The Tramadol is a killer on the gut, but the hassle of getting something stronger just doesn't seem worth it yet.

>Fred Loya
Literally a fucking meme. Their adjusters are cunts who never answer or return calls.

>ESI
ESI? I can definitely ask next time, but what is it?

Epidural Steroid Injection

I dunno about that... Sounds a bit rough. I only have one kidney (cancer) so I'm wary of steroids.

My dad hurt his back at age 18 while lifting something. It still bothers him 30+ years later. Your pain may never go away.

If your pain is still ongoing it might be a disc herniation. They might need to MRI the spine.

Also what happened to the driver? Did he book it?

Yep. There was a civic that pulled up next to them, I thought the guy was just offering help (I had a lady run up to my car and call 911) but now I'm thinking the driver jumped in the civic and off he went.

The woman the owned the car (Unit 1, Passenger 2) told the cops through her 8 year old translator that she "didn't know him, he was just driving the car".

Usually i dont talk about irl online however i will.

My mother broke two discs in her spine and they're still broken to this day. That Epidural Steroid injection saved her from so much agony.

She took oxy for a month or two but as always the pain came back. I'd highly look into the injection if i was you.

I read through the thread. Seriously try some yoga.

It alleviated my asthma, it can alleviate your muscle pain.

>not having your lawyer sue because she negligently entrusted the person with a vehicle.
Well the statute has passed so it's too late now. You can always post the un censored report and I can find her current address and we can send her pizza