Is it possible to be redpilled and be a man and be gay?

Is it possible to be redpilled and be a man and be gay?

My family is pretty racist and conservative. For as long as I can remember I have been attracted to other males, starting from when I was a boy. I literally mean things like, I liked Batman, but not in the way other boys like Batman. Other boys wanted to be Batman, I wanted to jump in Batman's arms and kiss him; I often roleplayed imagining myself as Robin. Naturally, as soon as my mother caught me trying to kiss older boys or something gay like this she would immediately scold me, beat me, keep yelling at me that "Boys don't do that with other boys!" and my father would angrily yell at me to stop being a faggot while smoking a cigarette and muttering about that fucking Jew television. I'm not kidding, both my parents hate gays, fear Jews, despise niggers and think trans are mentally diseased.

I hate how badly turned on by men I am. I know I'm not supposed to like dicks but I just can't help it: on a regular basis, involuntarily I start thinking about other men and their penises. I've tried to date girls in high school and college, but generally I find it very hard to feel sexually gratified by intercourse, unemotionally interested in them, etc. I don't feel nearly the same urge to "take charge" like other men do. I had sex with other guys a few times in college and while I enjoyed it a lot, I instantly regretted it and hated myself for being a fag. I genuinely enjoy being dominated by larger, stronger, older rugged looking men. But at the same time I've been browsing Sup Forums since the board's inception and become the biggest loudmouthed Trumpfag in my family. I think gay marriage should be illegal but at the same time I wish I had a man to wake up with in the morning...

Can I ever stop being a faggot? Can Mike Pence electrocute the faggotry out of me?

No, you asked yesterday and got your answer so stop making this literally gay threads.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Of course it is. Don't worry about casting pearls before swine. But you don't want to be any forms of pills

can they make me like vaginas?

False flag thread detected

WTF, go suck a dick. Just don't feel the need to tell us all about it.

People should take their own advice. I don't associate apples with faggots. Are all straight men feminists?

Stop making these fucking threads retard. Fuck off to discuss politics w/ out throwing your sexuality into everything.

Yes, read Plato's Symposium.

>tfw no pol bf
HOLD ME Sup Forums!

Why don't you start seeing dominatrices instead, user? Maybe you just have a power/ subordination fetish. Go find a nice girl that will whip you, stick shit up your ass, and give you nice, white babies. Gay men are essentially just women without any of the premium parts that women come with that are specifically designed for pleasing you and making children. Once you are thirty, no man will want to touch you again, and you'll be spending the rest of your life as an infected mess.

You can be more than "just a leaf." Take the redpill, and acknowledge that what you want to do is bad for yourself in the long run.

Saged because your friend ratted on you.

This appears to be English but I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

>I think gay marriage should be illegal
Why?

He's so white. Nom. Hopefully an intact aryan looker

>Can I ever stop being a faggot? Can Mike Pence electrocute the faggotry out of me?

No, bonobos and other apes have been found to fuck members of the same sex. This shit happens in nature. Not much you can do about it

You can repress your feelings but you will end up miserable. You don't have to become some glitter feminine fag if that is not your thing but you will always have the desire.

Just like a straight person will always want to fuck a women,

I know I am.
But I would never get with a gay guy because they all seem to be a bunch of liberal gay fags.

Yes, moron. Who you fuck doesn't affect anything else about your life. You can lean right and still fuck ass

He's a rabbi. This whole board is a den of rabbis
Of course you don't. I don't care. This isn't fucking brain surgery

Every fucking slide and bait thread.

I actually have a gay Rabbi.

I met my bf on Sup Forums :)

There's a first