Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollock_v._Farmers'_Loan_&_Trust_Co.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ensure that minorities stay dependent on the gov and vote democrat

jews have convinced us that punishing the productive/working class is acceptable tax policy

Because you are a white male.

Because you have a job.

Technically it isn't

>no taxation without representation
dontcha know that fighting wars for israel IS representation, goy?

You're doing it wrong man; find a way to become self employed. From there, give yourself a 20k a year salary and apply the rest at capital gains (15% vs 30%). When you have your own S Corp or LLC you can also deduct a shit ton of stuff too, IOT lower your taxable income.

Oh, that trip to Salzburg, Austria to see Berchtesgaden and further to Innsbruck?? (like what I did last year) Yep, you did some "business" on that trip, and that's deducted from your taxes.

because taxes are a necessary evil.

Because you can't be bothered to properly adjust your withholdings.

Keep in mind that's with your employer still covering 15% of your taxes. Self employed people pay out even more than that. Landofthefree.tiff

It's those fucking rich capitalists fault for not paying you more.

>get paid more
>get taxed more

ok. sure.
We'd all be much wealthier if we didn't get taxed out the ass.

Until you get audited by the IRS.

>living in a state with a state income tax

Get fucked.

My witholdings are adjusted so that I end up paying taxes at the end of the year, without owing penalties.

I pay over 11k for Social Security and $2600 for Medicare that I'll likely never see. Also $2200 for disability I've never taken.

We have state income tax AND sales tax. My total tax burden is something like 40%.

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS

Idk mang. I'm 2 and 2 single and I got $2500 back for 2015, expecting $1200 this year.

Maybe you need to have a professional do your taxes.

>makes 4k
>really only makes 2k

Kek

If you keep your books in order, hire a good accountant, and file late, there's little chance. Been in business since 2002 and never got an audit.

Someone's got to bail out the banks and it's not going to be the people in charge of them.
Why the taxpayer has to pay the trillion dollars and not the bankers is a real mystery considering that the bankers have trillions of dollars in offshore bank accounts.

And..?

They don't give a fuck then because I know a slew of business owners who pay with their business cards and just say "we are discussing business, right? Hahaha"

$2,250 take home bi weekly? that's pretty damn good

Looks normal to me. Actually look like you are not even taxed that hard to be honest.

Where can I learn more about how you have your business structured? I'm still sole proprietor keeping it simple but looking to save $ if possible.

because you don't own the money anyway

ITS COMPLETELY ILLEGAL

IRWIN SCHIFF THE BASED (((JEW))) WAS JAILED AND KEPT AS A POLITICAL PRISONER FOR REVEALING THE UNCONSTITUTIONALITY OF INCOME TAX

FUCK THE FEDS

weekly

i don't get government subsidized health care, education, etc. instead i have to subsidize it for others, which is bullshit

Welcome to the workforce! We know it sucks, which is why we hate liberals.

you make $10k a month? gtfo

Because this.

Sure, that's the reason you fucking southern strategy tool.

Because you don't understand how taxes work, you inbred retard.

-$2000 Rent
I hope you like ramen noodles goyim

In fact the federal income tax was going to happen anyway. The Congress had already passed a federal income tax which was struck down by the courts as unconstitutional. This was the impetus for the 16th amendment. The country was growing up and there was no way to continue funding the federal government through a revenue stream as unreliable as import tariffs and minor fees.

yeah lets all be poor so everything is "free"

is muhammad finished with your girlfriend yet?

Getting my first respectable paychecks was one of my first red pills. I remember think "And we all go along with this why?"

I don't think my state even lets you get paid biweekly. Every place I've ever worked has been weekly.

how so?

>The country was growing up and there was no way to continue funding the federal government through a revenue stream as unreliable as import tariffs and minor fees.

that reasoning has absolutely nothing to do with why it was started. pick up a history book shlomo

Because we are all good hard working goyim. And because Tyrone and Achmed need you to pay for dem programz.

Why was it started? Let's hear your conspiracy theory.

>when a statist tries to tell you taxation isn't theft

>sole proprietor

Incorporate yourself ASAP man. Sole proprietor, like a general partnership, exposes yourself to personal liability. If a business deal goes bad, or if creditors go after your company, your personal assets (house, car, dog lol) are on the line.

Easy way is legal zoom. But I recommend finding a good business planning attorney to incorporate your business. Do your research, come in with a general plan and a list of questions and they'll take care of you. Defiantly worth it in the long run,

>My total tax burden is something like 40%.
88% For most dutch people

Dude bro no 401k? Wtf try to be a little responsible.

>When an anarchist tries to tell you they're not an anarchist, then calls you a "statist" in order to prove their claim

damn thats a great chart

It must take a special kind of cuck to continue working in those conditions

>Thinks it's only 40%

You wish

Why even work at that point?

Not every nation can professionally launder money for a living.

because youre a commie ?

ah then that is insane.
I did not know that the OP didnt get anything from the taxes he paid.

And paying taxes doesnt make things free. Muhammed?

>Social security tax

thats my neet bux, thanks OP.

I know that feel

Because when the rich don't pay their taxes, guess who has to make up the difference?

>OMG nobody has to pay taxes a modern nation of over 300 million people should just operate tax free! Return to the 1880s!

I guess next time someone says that the wealthy pay less tax than their maids I should show them this.

It's something I've been thinking about myself. I learned recently that tax on labour was considered akin to slavery, and was considered immoral by most people/politicians until roughly 100 years ago. After WW1 a lot of countries started to collect income taxes to pay for the war effort and get out of debt. It was supposed to be temporary, and many people were happy to contribute to this.

But it seems strange that despite increasing income taxes, and inventing new ones at every turn we still seem to slide in more and more debt as a country.

If you have to give 100% of your income to the government in taxes you are quite obviously a slave. In Canada the average family will spend 43% of it's total income on taxes. This means they work for the government for 5-6 months of the year, and only really start working for themselves after that. Does this make us 43% a slave once removed? I don't think that's too crazy to say.

How do I get neetbux?

Land grant sales. The federal government has 10 times the national debt in land ownership. Half of the west is owned by the government. The "Income tax had to happen" meme isnt true.

Trump hasn't paid income tax in 18 years. There are literally illegal immigrants who've paid more than he has.

You first must acknowledge that a woman will never love you because you are pathetic enough to be on neetbux.

Wait until you'll have benefits to pay for. It's pretty brutal but in this day and age it's nice to have no deductible no co pay insurance while others pay $500/mo for a bronze plan.

Started this job in the summer btw.

wow. what a cuck

Americans avg burden is closer too 88 than 40 they just hide and divide a lot of it

>acknowledge that a woman will never love you
Already have my dude.

Its very subtle. Max income tax is 52%. But then you pay property tax, municipal tax, sales tax, sewage tax and so on until the median income effectively pays 88% tax.

In fact, you are left over with only about 2k more at the end of the year than someone on benefits

What about all the taxes Trump has paid for his thousands of employees and his property taxes etc?

Are you saying an illegal immigrant has contributed more than that....

Did you tick off all your exemptions, or are you getting a tax refund at the end of the year?

>taxes Trump has paid for his thousands of employees
That's tax on THEIR income.

>Property taxes
>Implying trump's paid them

Not rich enough to avoid taxes (Jews), but not poor enough to get out of them either (nonwhites).

How long do (((we))) have to grind you whites into the dust before you just fucking kill yourselves already?

It's almost as if the government has been turned into one big money collection scheme for the super-rich.
Where do you think defense spending goes? It goes to private companies, who then take the money and store it in offshore bank accounts.
Just google $21 trillion.

A few years ago it was only $14 trillion.

Weird huh?

>Trump hasn't paid income tax in 18 years

This meme has gotten so old. If you're an active investor (own your own company) and have a net operating loss, you're able to deduct that from your taxable income. The Clintons deducted 700k using the same tax strategy Trump did. But unlike Trump, their income came from whoring themselves to foreign dictators and special interests.

>Return to the 1880s!
Income tax was always a thing except between 1895 and 1913.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollock_v._Farmers'_Loan_&_Trust_Co.

Do you not know that an employer is responsible for paying some tax for his employees which comes out of his profit and is in addition to the wage he must pay them?

To pay for my comfy NEET lifestyle

Still will be paying sales taxes on anything you buy with that.
Unseen taxes like the increased costs for consumer goods from the taxes on producers. Like gasoline, booze, cigarettes, bottle deposits, etc.
Unseen tax of dimished purchasing power from an inflationary monetary policy.

Those are just the taxes you can see before your eyes. Neato.

>california

i have to wait a year to sign up for it (5% match)

im doing an IRA on the side

Assuming my employer takes their Social Security/Medicare contributions into account when negotiating my salary, my net pay/gross pay is 61.2%, so a 38.76%.

Adding sales and property taxes (even if you don't own a home, it's factored into your rent) brings it to 46.88%. Maybe a little higher depending on if you're purchasing a lot and paying a lot of sales tax (7% here).

I end up paying taxes at the end of the year, so I have a bigger paycheck which I automagically put into a portfolio to buy my first house

senpai, you just got taxed for 19714,88 pesos.

Taxes are way out of hand for the low-midclasser

How are those "unseen" unless you're a retard or a child?

>his tax rate is less than 50%
Oh boy hahaha how does it feel to live in a third world shithole without functional government? I bet you dont even have a refugee center in your neighbourhood. Stay mad burgercucks.

He incurred an actual, real loss of a billion dollars. That's a massive investment in the US economy that went completely unrewarded. No illegal immigrant has made a billion dollar investment in the US economy.

As a result of the actual loss he incurred, he was allowed to offset income tax on one billion dollars because the first billion he makes after losing a billion isn't profit, it's recuperation of losses. Why would that be taxed?

If you make an investment in say, $10000 the stock market, and you lose everything, you get to offset taxes on the first $10000 you gain in the stock market. You pay nothing because you're only breaking even-- you haven't made any money until after you make back your $10000.

Oh yeah, look at this

why the fuck you complaining about a still incredible weekly check? minimum wage slaves like myself are lucky to see that shit in a month

that's still not too bad considering you guys probably utilize the money better as a smaller European country

They could also just allow some people to move to the US for a fee, even if they wouldn't nomally qualify.

Something reasonable like 10,000USD for a temporary 1 year visa.
If you're not employed or out of the country by the time your temporary visa ends you're banned forever.

obv. doesn't work when you have """sanctuary cities""" that protect illegals from the federal government though.

They do.
For half a mil you get a green card.

>tfw rhode islander

We really dont. Like 8% of our budget goes to aid. Then there is refugees. Greece. Huge unemployment benefits.

At least our infrastructure is top notch I suppose. Best roads in the region, densest rail network.

Every one of our major cities is a refugee center

Hey faggot, do you like roads. Do you like schools(hint, they make people around you a little less fucking retarded). Do you like actually having a country? If so, pay your taxes or gtfo. Go to Somalia and enjoy your tax free heaven while getting raped by niggers.

its deducted from your taxable income and lets you lower your liability. you can only bring down your liability so far.

Half a million is completely out of reach for 99.9% of the world.

I doubt they make any significant amount of money on that.

because i work harder than you do at your job flipping burgers

whats the point of working then?

IKTFB

trying to find a reasonable house around here is hell

Comparatively speaking, we dump a dickload elsewhere in the world, so I'm sure y'all have money being spent decently.

Ya, decent infrastructure is what we lack a lot of here, so that's pretty good for you guys.

With a thousand bucks in somalia you could hire a nigger army. Faggot.

They actually do. A lot of wealthy Chinese and Indians use it to move to the US.

It's called an EB-5 visa. The money doesn't go to the treasury. It's used by companies to easily raise capital and invest. It works better than you think.

with a thousand dollars, you can get robbed before you get raped, enjoy your nigger rape.

Oh, poor porky works so hard and his money just gets STOLEN FROM HIM :(((((((((((((((