I was thinking

I was thinking.

POL always brags about redpilling.

Let's say I am a BLM supporter, white, female, pro life, religion student.

Redpill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XsNO1
i.imgur.com/Fd513ly.jpg
imgur.com/a/9I443
i.imgur.com/UqeQW9a.jpg
imgur.com/mUIQ81x
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg
imgur.com/a/uldwJ
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg
i.imgur.com/LXhOu4o.jpg
i.imgur.com/54PrHGY.jpg
archive.is/1KPDm
web.archive.org/web
archive.is/OoczY
archive.is/LZbUB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Delete your jailbait thread

The bad guys won the second world war.

I was thinking...

Tits or GTFO

>female

You know the rules.

I can confirm she is of legal age.

/thread

By a fucking leaf

OP: I am a male, just chose a red dress pic to go with "red"pill

Ok i'll bite,

what is a religion student?

>BLM supporter
Why though? Their whole thing is about police targeting blacks, something debunked by simply looking at the statistics. A country of 350 million people, less than 200 get shot by the cops every year

>pro life
You see, the problem is that abortion is literally the only thing keeping the black population down. If it weren't for abortion, the US would be 40% black today

>religion student
Hope you're planning to marry someone with an actual career

Someone who studies religion.

??

please be in london

imgur.com/a/XsNO1

Here, redpill yourself.

Damn, that's like everything

tits or gtfo

That is some highly concentrated redpill right there.

Do you have Down syndrome?

Your entire belief system extends from the belief that while there may be variation within races, all races are, on average, equal.
You cannot prove this belief to be true, I can't believe it to be false.
However, looking around at places like Africa, and the Middle East, it seems unlikely that we are all the same.

Anyway, you can choose to believe that white people are evil and responsible for all problems, or you can choose to believe otherwise. That's really all there is to it.

Bull. People who try and explain religion always try and explain it away.
Secualur studies are the most narrow minded and ignorant of all perspective based investigation. This is because it follows fashion rather than any type of serious intellectual understanding, it also illogically presupposes things such as religion to have no merit even though multiple parts of "religion" are proven true everyday both rationally and empirically.

Sociologists like to pretend they are exempt from sociological factors.
They are in fact the result of a very specific type of intellectual decline in a society. They are the death throes of intellectual imperialism by applying their own standards of non-standardization of cultures in order to understand other cultures rather than their own.

In short, to study religion is essentially to study nothing at all. Nothing of substance in an unironic way.

Naw, we don't need baby killing sluts. Go fuck jamal you whore.

Nazis were the good guys. Skepticism is king, so exercise a healthy distrust of all information, especially big corporate media sources. Kek is God, thoughts shape reality. He who controls the memes controls the world.

Those are the important ones. Sup Forums likes to circlejerk over IQ even though it's shit. And remember, even when you agree with someone, you should still exercise skepticism and seek challenges to your biases.

Niggers are stupid, Muslims need bombed, Jews control everything, Trump is our god emperor, and if you disagree with me then you are a cuck.

Any questions?

>she

Don't feed this fucking shill,they're just looking for talking points to try and delegitimize

kek'd

No thank you I don't want you here.

whos POL?

Why do you support BLM when you know Niggers cause crime rates to skyrocket in every single known country - city - or small town in the entire world?

Crime rate by race & income docile - Washington Post
i.imgur.com/Fd513ly.jpg

School Test Scores by Socio-economic Status in the same District
imgur.com/a/9I443

Table 43 of the FBI - Crime Rate by Race
i.imgur.com/UqeQW9a.jpg

Welfare rates by Race
imgur.com/mUIQ81x

Chicago Crime Rate by Race:
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg

NYPD Crime Rate by Race:
imgur.com/a/uldwJ
- USA:
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png
- Canada:
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png
- Brazil:
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
- United Kingdom:
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png
- Germany
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg

Percent of Black Serial Killers in USA showing their population size
i.imgur.com/LXhOu4o.jpg

Despite being less than 60% of Americas population, 99% of blood is given by white donors.
i.imgur.com/54PrHGY.jpg
Ireland:
>Africans are 1.4% of the population
archive.is/1KPDm
>Africans were 6% of persons committed to prison & places of detention 2001-2006.
web.archive.org/web
The United Kingdom:
>More black people jailed in England and Wales proportionally than in US. New study finds seven times more black people per population are in prison – in the US number is just four times as many
archive.is/OoczY
>Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.
archive.is/LZbUB

>Let's say I am a BLM supporter, white, female, pro life, religion student.

"Redpilling" just means you look at facts and critically assess them, rather than take propaganda for granted.

If you are pro life, that is a position which can be "redpilled" as in you looked at hard evidence of science and concluded that abortions in the second trimester should not occur.

As to "BLM supporter", the question is why you support the movement. If it is because you believe authoritarian police brutality is generally bad and that people of color are a target of such brutality and you have looked at all the evidence and can back up your position, then again, you are already "redpilled".

Don't fall for the idiots who say redpilled means you need to be a Hitler fan and have a white power tattoo.

>BLM
do you have a queen of hearts tattoo or are you talking of a different type of support?

White privilege exists. Black lives are objectively worse in the US because of racism. There is sexism against women, systematic and oppressive, and fetuses aren't conscious.

So far, you agree right?

We live in the kind of society that has no actual regards for human lives. It's systematic democracy and capitalism. Communism itself is rooted in capitalism. The fall of Rome, for example, happened in a time when people became decadent; the identity of "Rome" had no meaning, which is why it divided up into separate kingdoms and languages. The British empire was theoretically good, but it sparked nationalist groups in the colonies where there was no sense to being "British"; British was about as widespread as the meaning of "Normal". Normalcy itself is somewhat redundant, because there is no normal on Earth. What we consider "Normal" is an average in society, the average American. In India's case, being British made them feel abnormal to the greater identity.

Black people want what white people have, a sense of normalcy; but rather than asking for independence (Like the Black panthers), they want to change the white system so that it benefits people of color. In theory it sounds fair, but it will inevitably lead to extremist groups on the opposite side. I don't believe in that type of "Progress". Humanity isn't broken; we just have inhuman goals; nationalism is about going back to having natural goals, and fixing what's broken, not this fake smile fake society.

>female

Swallowing in the only true requirement

>So far, you agree right?
no

so you want to try white chocolate. no thanks, burn the coal, ruin the hole. but you enjoy your gonorrhea while tyron gets his space and a new phonenumber.

Black people live in black places and do black things

Their cities, without exception, are terrible. If it wasn't blacks, then there would be at least 1 black city with its fucking shit together. No they are what they are.

>POL

holy shit its king kai

this, also checked

Are you that blind girl?

>religion student to boot
Thats stretching it. SJWs hate religion with a blind rage, except Islam of course.

Cont'd
We live in what's called a "Polity"; we're not a people, we're a polity. A polity is like "Black, Muslim, white" all together in one group; there is no average, therefore there can be no pleasure in conformity. There is no honour in a polity, only low-grade forms of respect. You can say "That person was honourable for saving the drowning child", but you're only saying that in regards to your post-modern definition of honour.

Men used to die for honour. They committed suicide for honour. Honour was everything. I'm from a small fisherman town; when I'm on the payroll, I work like you probably would. But when I'm not getting paid, I work as well; it's my additional effort that I'm seen as "loyal". My captain gives me the honour of his word when he says "He's a good worker", because it actually means something where I live. He's not just saying that as a job reference.

This is very controversial, but depression is just unrequited lack of honour, and mania is just unrequited honour. I have suffered depression when I lived in the states; I was surrounded by the polity but I was all alone in my people. I was the only one of my people. You get what I'm saying? People these days get depression and think it's just random; no, it's because your natural sense of honour is distorted because you have no people to build honour with. Honour to a polity is hard to come by.
And people get Manic which is basically every symptom of elated honour; narcissism, grandiosity, feelings of praise or worship, power, etc. Depression and Mania are the polity's sense of honour.

>Let's say I am a BLM supporter
Then you dont know crime stats and ignore the black crime pattern repeating itself wherever blacks are

>white, female, pro life
The most privileged being to ever walk the planet who is so caught up in his own bullshit that it normalizes infanticide

>religion student.
Doesnt compute with your previously mentioned ideologies but shows that you are obviously not working class if you get to major in useless shit

>Redpill me.
Lurking is the only way to get red pilled

Let's say you show tits of GTFO

> I think black lives matter even though black people don't think so

>I'm a girl give me attention

fuck off. redpill yourself faggot

Just keep going to those BLM rallies