Whites lack the evolutionary fitness non whites have

White people don't deserve to exist, they lack the evolutionary fitness Blacks, Arabs, Indigenous, and Indians have.

We live in what is effectively a post scarcity world, where you can feed a near limitless number of people who will virtually all live into their 80s. Non white are intelligent enough to act in their sub species best interests and continue to expand, while whites and East Asians don't.

Whites lack the evolutionary fitness needed to survive the modern world, sorry.

White + Asian = Latino anyways
Latinos with their high reproductive rate will carry our heritage

Oh yeah this is a

redpill thread. Fastest way to shut down shills

>We live in what is effectively a post scarcity world

fuck off current year hipster faggot. The best evolution is the science over the last few hundred years. Check africa, stff huts and i shit, the only crap of worth was once built by whites but since has been run by niggers.

Dont feed the trolls anything but redpills.

Remember, you can save these pics and throw them on your posts in random threads. The more they circulate the better. Just say pic unrelated but throw them in anywhere

>lack the evolutionary fitness

Whites have the most Olympic medals. Whites are the highest paid athletes.

Check em

Last picture doesn't even show an aerial view. If you show the whole thing it looks fine.

I can only go up

FUCK

ALMOST JEW QUADS

Good thing Russians aren't white so we can breed without caring about antiwhite memes.

The reason why people can breed as much as they like is because resources are massively abundant; purely due to agricultural and technological advances. Which you have white intellect to thank.

Whites built the world we live in today. Both intelligent and resourceful. East Asians are too. Middle-easterners and blacks cannot claim this of their sub-species.

Nice cherry picked image, show me the blocks on blocks of burned out houses and factories.

Kek cmon quads now?

>1 post by this ID
shill thread

No Im 1 lonely user that turned it into a redpill and kek worship thread. Hes teasing me with d-ubs

SHIT THE MAN IS ON FIRE!

Please, stop raping OP, he has suffered enough by being a shitskin!

This is making me rage. It's almost as if they want to be exterminated.

None of this contradicts the OP.

Its no joke user look at south africa. The file name is true

Lol at these crime stats. None of them contradict the OP. Fact is whites go extinct others don't.

>Fact is whites go extinct others don't.
this hasn't happened
birth rates can change
>>//thread

That's a bad statistic to lead with in an argument though, easily countered by liberals.

hey i found this
you posted it yesterday
please go back to r/asnmasculinity

>White people don't deserve to exist, they lack the evolutionary fitness Blacks, Arabs, Indigenous, and Indians have.

Honestly I'm beginning to suspect the same thing. When the most basic instinct of all life- the proliferation of your genetic material- is willfully abandoned by white people at large, something is fucking wrong with them. And don't give me that "it's the media manipulating people!!!" bullshit, this shit is so basic that it should not even be something that can be manipulated to begin with. White people lack self-preservation. Maybe it has something to do with all of those wars in Europe. The strongest men geared up for battle and ended up killing each other, leaving more and more betas behind. Something is not right.

Here's the thing I hate about not wanting children.
Your parents (probably) worked their ASSES off to give YOU the best possible life. That's a huge investment - a monetary investment that you did nothing to earn. And now, instead of investing in the next generation, you're going to selfishly hoard it all for yourself. Seems wrong to me.

What about people who had parents that never gave much of a fuck?

Plebit fags need to BTFO

People of European DNA made the modern world. No white people and you other sorts are flapping your arms trying to fly, using soup cans and string for cell phones, Fred Flintstoning your wooden cars around town, tying tinfoil to seagulls and calling them satellites, and those are just some obvious observations. Lets not even get into bonding porcelain to metal, or galvanizing steel, or distilling gasoline from crude oil. Holy shit give it a rest, just admit we are the best.

>Plebit fags need to Blown The Fuck Out

How new are you?

The bad thing is that Russians are actually taking anti-white memes seriously when 99.9% of the time they are posted by angry shitskin immigrants.

You must be an idiot, but you're a damned fine troll. Firstly, those non-Whites you listed lack one important thing: Intelligence. With anything below 100 in intelligence quotient, you're going to have a bad time.

The only reason why non-Whites have been able to thrive is thanks to their hosts, whites. Why hasn't the African continent completely been obliterate? Whites.

Look at Afghanistan, Iraq, Brazil, Syria etc. and you'll see exactly what kind of society you can expect in a non-White society.

Inb4 "muh Abu Dhabi". You do realize that they hired WHITES to design and build these buildings right?

>Sage goes in all fields.

Based gook.

>White + Asian = Latino
No, user. Latino = Spanish/Portuguese with Moor blood + South American injun.

Anglo/Germanic + Northern American injun = White passing.
Anglo/Germanic + non-Poo Asian = White passing.

Written by Lauren (((Sandler)))

haha a city that used to have over a million white people in it now populated by under 700,000 blacks pic related.

DNA is passed on. What goes extinct are species that cannot thrive naturally within their environment, in other words white people let you survive. No white people and it's back to the mud huts for you. Look at Detroit for example, no white people and...you get the idea. Pray that we forever are there to wash your ass for you.

we created the modern world you cantankerous retard