The Die Has Been Cast

The Electoral College is being briefed by a unified front of Democrats, Republican power people, and CIA about the Russian involvement. The intent is to convince at least 40 Electors to either vote for Kasich, or abstain, so far they have about 25. The intention is to short Trump the 270 he heeds to win, so the election goes to the Republican House of Representatives, where they will vote in Kasich. This compromise allows the Republicans to give the office to Kasich, and allows the Dems to put principle over party. The writing is on the wall, don't shoot the messenger.

Forget about Hillary. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press." – Donald Trump, calling on Russian espionage services to intervene in the U.S. election during a televised Presidential Debate. (July 27, 2016) This immediately disqualifies him from access to security information for life, do you objectively understand why?

But let me ask you this, if you're honest with yourself, would you prefer Trump, Pence, Romney, Ryan, or Kasich? Because right now Republicans are seriously floating Kasich. So if you want to have a say in it, Republicans need to communicate with their Electors, Senators and Representatives regarding their preference in a "neither Trump nor Hillary" endgame.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/12/14/intelligence-officials-refuse-brief-house-panel-russian-hacking/95453412/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/report-house-intelligence-committee-abruptly-cancels-briefing-after-cia-declined-att
youtube.com/watch?v=C0M_FI8bfR0
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-officials-putin-personally-involved-u-s-election-hack-n696146
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Joe Exotic all the way man.

Only 1 republican elector has pledged to vote against Trump, retard.

Really made me think.
#notmypresident

if any of them value their lives, they wouldn't dare. this is the fact

Kasich is as unacceptable as Hillary.
FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT.
CIVIL WAR MOTHERFUCKERS.

>military backs Trump
>law enforcement backs Trump
>all important parts of the nation back Trump
>~70% of citizens will back Trump just because he won fair and square
>approval rating already above 50%
>nearly every citizen with a "military" firearm backs Trump
>nearly every CEO backs Trump
>everyone against Trump is either a wall street banker, a single woman, a poor minority, or a nu male in some urban shithole

The electoral college isn't retarded enough to try to overthrow Trump. The civil war would be swift and relatively casualty free. It would accomplish nothing but allow an angry redneck mob to roll some heads down Capital Hill. Trump would probably be able to frame the college's actions as an illegal coup and maintain legitimacy for his government from his twitter alone.

I'd be perfectly happy with a military only government.

The state of emergency would only last a year while another election is held. Maybe less.

During that time, Trump effectively passes his platform by decree.

If the electors do not vote Trump and the House votes for anyone else, I will personally make it my life's mission to kill every single individual responsible for the outcome, starting with the person they elect.

>American Bald Eagles against Trump
If you put words over a picture, it must be true

Who needs memes when you have video footage?

Is that the pervert with the Ashley Madison account

Jeb. more years of jeb memes will be great.

They will vote for Trump.

This is the whole reason we fight for the second amendment. We will go to each senator, congressman, governor, elector and every other politician's house and kill them one by one. And they know it.

>The Die Has Been Cast
>The Electoral College is being briefed by a unified front of Democrats,
>Republican power people, and CIA about the Russian involvement. The intent is to convince at least 40 Electors to either vote for Kasich, or abstain, so far they have about 25. The intention is to short Trump the 270 he heeds to win, so the election goes to the Republican House of Representatives, where they will vote in Kasich. This compromise allows the Republicans to give the office to Kasich, and allows the Dems to put principle over party. The writing is on the wall, don't shoot the messenger.

>Forget about Hillary. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press." – Donald Trump, calling on Russian espionage services to intervene in the U.S. election during a televised Presidential Debate. (July 27, 2016) This immediately disqualifies him from access to security information for life, do you objectively understand why?

>But let me ask you this, if you're honest with yourself, would you prefer Trump, Pence, Romney, Ryan, or Kasich? Because right now Republicans are seriously floating Kasich. So if you want to have a say in it, Republicans need to communicate with their Electors, Senators and Representatives regarding their preference in a "neither Trump nor Hillary" endgame.

Asking Russia to "find" emails is in no way a verbatim definition of a call to violation of anything you're referring.

You have to understand that there is no person on earth that believes Trump was not just being charismatic while saying that. Trump is the president. Deal. You just can't handle all that winning. (:

>Kasich is as unacceptable as Hillary.
>FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT.
>CIVIL WAR MOTHERFUCKERS.

Civil War? With who you idiot? People keep saying civil war. I want you to go ahead and look up the definition of civil war. What you're talking about is anarchy. Learn the difference. Not like either will happen, but please... Say it right? Or explain to me who will be fighting each other?

Oh, they didn't tell yo? CIA cancelled.

>The Electoral College is being briefed by a unified front of Democrats, Republican power people, and CIA about the Russian involvement.
Pretty sure the CIA briefing got cancelled there dude.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/12/14/intelligence-officials-refuse-brief-house-panel-russian-hacking/95453412/

Came here to post this, OP is a faggot

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/report-house-intelligence-committee-abruptly-cancels-briefing-after-cia-declined-att

civil war is being used as a blanket term for a period of violent unrest by the mob and military to install Trump as president over the government officials the mob and military see as corrupt and unconstitutional

>ZOG backs Trump
Really made me think

I think the media is figuring out nobody gives a fuck what they have to tell civilians and then roll the cameras for the dog and pony show that government officials put on time back it. Nobody believes the bullshit media anymore. We did it pol.... WE. Did it. You Goddamn alt-right pieces of shit. Love you all. Even the super racist pieces of shit. Would love to drink some beers with all of you deplorable geniuses. Job well done guys. Fuck yes. How about this winning??? :D

>The Electoral College is being briefed by a unified front of Democrats, Republican power people, and CIA about the Russian involvement.

Nope. They cancelled it. lol

You realize that once you start that shit, you'll be branded as terrorists and hunted down by the military and the Secret Service, right?

Not only is OP a faggot, at least one of his paragraphs is pasta

And that 1 guy is from Texas. I wouldn't be surprised that if he does vote against Trump, they shot him on the spot and bring in another guy to vote for Trump in his place.

Military and Police might be the ones doing the hunting.

Uncertain times ahead my friend.

I was ready 4 months ago, I'm ready now.
I welcome it actually.

you seem scared

lel, libshits btfo

you lefty newfags are the epitome of copy/paste faggotry . take that shit to reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=C0M_FI8bfR0

>civil war is being used as a blanket term for a period of violent unrest by the mob and military to install Trump as president over the government officials the mob and military see as corrupt and unconstitutional

Who is using the term civil war as a blanket. I'll tell you guys something. Military will never take guns away from Americans. Probably not even cops. No matter who tells them to. It conflicts with everything they are to protect when they are sworn in. Even if the legislation should ever change. The American military will never fire on Americans. That is where all this bullshit immigration diversity comes into play. Going to have to have an Army embedded within the states to take our guns. Is the military going to just go into the Army reserve locations and just grab the guns and start killing politicians????? Fuck no. Never. Who knows exactly what they are trying to do (globalists, Hillary, whatever).. Their end game... Their plan. All I know is what needed to happen happened. The sheep are fucking woke. Let's keep them that way. Try to fight all this pschyop programming that's been going on literally for SEVERAL decades to allow it to get this close. This was a great stopper right here guys. Excellent work.

Trump supporters vs the feds

Are you really so retarded you can't answer that question yourself?

Yes genius, if you are being hunted down by a group, they are the ones doing the hunting.

>the feds
Shit shilling desu famalamadingdongalamalamdoodoo

You're going to be really surprised if there's a civil war and the people fighting for Trump are in the minority. People voted for him over Clinton, no one but Sup Forums would die for him.

I would. Been waiting for a cause.

In this particular situation it would be the feds, you absolute retard.

>DERP GUISE WHO WUD B FITIN EACHOTHER IF DEY STEAL DA ELECSHUN FRUM TRUMP??? DEF NOT DA PEOPLE DAT DUN IT!!

As interesting as this is to think about, it's never going to happen. The pretense of democracy must always be maintained. Kasich becoming President is simply a step too far.

What branches exactly do ya reckon dipshit?

Can you even name one of "the feds" nigger?

Probably the Executive and Legislative, retard. Maybe even the Judiciary.

you fail to realize just exactly who vote for Trump. I'd take 1 redneck with a gun over 100 liberal pussies. sure some of you talk tough but a lot of conservative "gun nuts" are just that. arm to the fucking teeth and knows how to actually use their weapons.

the military and police support Trump as well.

libshits and elites vs everybody with guns. guns win faggot

Trump by far the other ones are career shills.

I'm wasn't a Trump supporter before all of this, but you guys going full fucking lunatic moonbat has put me solidly in his camp.

Good luck in the midterms, you retards.

>Judiciary

No one wants Kasich

>You're going to be really surprised if there's a civil war and the people fighting for Trump are in the minority. People voted for him over Clinton, no one but Sup Forums would die for him.

I think you'll be the one in for a surprise. Trump was voted in by people who hate the establishment as it currently is.

>has nothing to say
>attacks a word used
Rlly med m tink.

Was attacking your idiocy actually.

>AYO I THINK DEY GUNA IMPEACH EM

Kasich

I can smell the coco butter and potato chips from here.

The electors aren't that suicidal.

>he's so buttdevastated that hes double posting because a phoneposter fucked a word up
I'm sorry I didn't say Judicial. I meant Judicial, that better?

Idiotic dem heavy detroit had more votes than voters dems cheated and it got exposed.
So much about muhhhh russians goddamn fool.

mfw nigger posts a gorilla

Comin up next on kasich's kitchen, pizza

STEP 3: BARGAINING

LET US KNOW WHEN YOU HIT ACCEPTANCE

WILL IT BE AFTER HIS SECOND TERM?

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT

I think the Military would step in and declare a Dictator. Were looking at some Caesar end of Republic shit here.

Sup Forums is /Kasich nation/ now

Good night alt-right, it's time for us civic nationalists to rise up and take back our country

Propers anons

this rounds on me

/ fuknthread

>Reply
The house cant elect kasich the house much vote between the top 3, so gary johnson hillary and trump.

Kasich, Ryan and Romney are no go.

Trump or Pence. This election HAS to be about social issues. Whites might not realize it until it's too late, but if SOMEONE doesn't stop the immigration, NO ONE will.

Can we get a list of any republicans that plan to vote against trump and organize a proper smear campaign?

or for that matter republicans that ought be voting hillary that will in fact vote for hillary?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-officials-putin-personally-involved-u-s-election-hack-n696146

You guys have nothing but shit memes and diversions to comment on this, which means you're in panic mode because it's probably true and you can never accept you made a mistake

plz dont cite fake news on Sup Forums

Way to many preppers in here trying to rationalize spending all that money on gear and ammo just waiting to pop some of those muh fuhckin' strapped liberals n shit... Haha

Fuuuuck I was watching HBO's "Rome" last night and thought about this

Would this be comparable to the Senate declaring Caesar an enemy of the State?

well if hllary shills her way into the ovum office it really wont be hard to rationalize. in fact it will probably be outright practical

Aside from a few ghetto folk and the feral antifa waving broomsticks and oven trays, what element of the democrat support base is armed or capable of engaging in any firefight or conflict? They needed cry-in safe spaces with crayons and pillows after trump won, they're not suited to any aggressive display of power.

>Liberals actually believe Putin himself "hacked" the election with literally no proof (IP logs would settle this) while simultaneously calling Trump supporters tinfoil

>trusting the CIA
>The same CIA that caused the shitshow in Libya
>The same CIA that did MKultra
>The same CIA that does nothing but subvert governments "in the name of democracy"
>The same CIA that said there were WMD's in Iraq
>The same CIA that won't even brief congress on its findings regarding Russia to dispel any doubt of their validity

Scenario time

Another one

In 49 BCE, on the seventh of January, the Senate demanded Caesar to hand over his ten well-trained legions to a new governor. Caesar heard the news in Ravenna, and knew that he had to make a choice between prosecution and rebellion; preferring the dignity of war over the humiliation of a process, Caesar chose to rebel, quoting his favorite poet Menander, "the die is cast"

>I think the Military would step in and declare a Dictator. Were looking at some Caesar end of Republic shit here.

You're not kidding. The republic is in danger. It's hard telling how all this will play out but one thing is for sure Jason in da' house, and Rowdy Gowdy.... Those boys ain't playing and make me proud as fuck to be an American. I don't think drain the swamp fully encapsulates the level of reversal or country needs. It's spiraling into an utter shit show. I don't even know how we keep the fucking lights on. At this point I think we're just sitting around for China's entertainment. It's time to make real friends and get an actual sense of decency back. It's time to stop letting the majority of our children grow up to be useless fucks that only care and know about useless shit. Fuck. It's like just watch the TV and listen to that motherfucking hit song. Ehhhhh I wish the FCC could collaborate with a branch of government and knock some of this shit off the airwaves and broadcasting. It's brainwashing kids. Fucking sick.

Yikes, that's a stale one. I almost feel bad for you. First day on the job?

i would really like all of you cucks to be burned alive

>They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

I think this level of game is proving to more and more americans a few very important things.

that trump is correct, that the left right dichotomy is false and that people need to go to jail.

I for one, am very pro-guillotine

>Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

Inb4 v&

I know absolutely nothing about Kasich.

And I'd still take him over Trump.
Hell, at this point, I'll take fucking Pence over Trump.

Whatever other option the Republicans present, it'd at least be a person that knows there's fucking rules to how to run a government.
Trump's been acting like a fucking child with all the shit he's refusing to do that is required of him.
And he's filled his cabinet with money grubbing jews that only know how to run companies rather than run a country.

Seriously, are Trump supporters actually okay with all this bullshit?
Like, sure, MAGA and drain the swamp and all that, but he's not demonstrated any of that shit thus far, and shows no signs of doing it once he's actually president.

>I think this level of game is proving to more and more americans a few very important things.

>that trump is correct, that the left right dichotomy is false and that people need to go to jail.

>I for one, am very pro-guillotine

Yup. I think he will go after Hillary after all this settles and he us inaugurated. The last thing he needs to fuck with is all the liberal babies crying about a system they didn't even know existed 8 years ago when they were only ten.... To much distraction... Saying he won't go after Hillary right now is a great move. Changing the script later and hanging her for what she did and even worse, was trying to do will be brilliant. Other than that... I'm just waiting on the wall.... Life's good man... That's a good start for the new year. It was good serving with you guys. I want a fucking memewar patch n shit. I still have like 8 gb of political memes Idk what to do with. I blasted Twitter non-stop with those memes. Good times. Kind if miss it. Haha

Btw, what is a fucking American bald eagles against trump??? Sounds like a very small club of lesbian liberals with an inside joke....

You know what else has been cast? Votes. You can fuck off twice. Lol

Wrong, 20 to 30 have at this point.

>military backs Trump
Nothing like this has ever happened before. How do you know that the military would go against the law just because they prefer Trump over Hillary?

Not really. He is THE president, just like Theresa May is THE prime minister, or that old hag is THE queen.

Those saying not MY president are correct. It is the distinction between the man in the job and the man you wanted for the job.

Flow charts are logic. Liberals don't run on logic --- it will require electroshock or lobotomy

If it goes to the house, they can only vote for the top 3 candidates. They can't just vote for anyone. Fucking retards.

because the millitary aren't cucks like you and vote red

That's true, you're wrong so you reply with nothing

Does the president belong to you? No. It is THE president.

Like it or not the SJWs are not wrong when saying this.

OP is literally from reddit, where else will you get such """dank""" memes?
> take a stock picture
> place text over it in top and bottom
> le maymay XD