Checkmate, Sup Forums. Checkmate

Checkmate, Sup Forums. Checkmate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwQDpeeuPyA
nytimes.com/interactive/2015/06/17/world/middleeast/map-isis-attacks-around-the-world.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checkmate, 2nd amendment. Checkmate.

the KKK was a zionist organisation

Home sweet home

>40 extremists who don't hurt anyone
>totally the same as a massive barbaric terrorist army that murders indiscriminately and has the support of millions of other Muslims who are not quite extreme enough to saw off people's heads themselves but could potentially be at any moment

Getting real sick of this comparison.

So we were playing chess the entire time.

but what's wrong with KKK?
youtube.com/watch?v=HwQDpeeuPyA

>mfw homos defend mudslimes

Cannot separate either. Will be happy to extinguish both.

If you can separate faggots from normal human beings. Then you should be a lot happier.

What if I don't separate them? I think of all people who are religious the same way I think of their most radical segments, cause those are usually the ones who are following their holy book the closest.

>Comparing the ultraviolent manifestation of the will of the Ummah with a few cult that picket burials and protest abortion clinics

They killed Catholics and Republicans, in fact the majority of blacks they killed were actually black Republicans.

>separate from Christianity
What did xe mean by this? This is literally nonsensical.

>What if I don't separate them?
Irrelevant. Kill yourself, you clear idiot.

ISIS is still not muslim. CIA/Mossad isn't islam.

Please do continue to post these fucking shit threads though.

ISIS is a fundamentalist group of Salafi Muslims. They were never not Muslim.

Just coincidence they were created by america and israel and STILL HAVE ONLY ATTACKED OTHER MUSLIMS AND NOT ISRAEL.

Right?

*gets beheaded by muslims for faggotry"

What are you talking about? There have been ISIS attacks in Australia, Canada, the US, and dozens of other places.
nytimes.com/interactive/2015/06/17/world/middleeast/map-isis-attacks-around-the-world.html?_r=0
Maybe the New York Times isn't a reliable source.

But still not israel.

Hmmm...really makes you think.

Also
>It's ISIS! SERIOUSLY!
Isn't it just amazing how they skip right over israel and attack European countries? And there haven't been any ISIS attacks in America. That's complete horseshit.