Are you afraid yet, Sup Forums?

Are you afraid yet, Sup Forums?

The Russian hack story is exploding. We WILL have our Madame President.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/cias-russia-hacking-claims-dismissed-as-bulls-by-former-uk-ambassador-craig-murray-35288057.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/14/craig-murray-says-source-of-hillary-clinton-campai/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What website is that?

Where are the fucking proofs

CIA said it has high confidence. Is that not proof enough?

>US officials
>none named

Really made me cerebellum do the dinosaur...

Also, how the fuck do you hack paper ballots, leftists?

Russia hacked and falsified the Wikileaks emails to smear Clinton. This election is illegitimate.

Every person who has mentioned the CIA is an underage faggot or has severe cognitive dissonance. Once again
>what is the Iraq war?

>falsified e-mails

What a retarded argument, if that was the case all the people who resigned would have denied it instead of taking full responsability.

The CIA is our most respected agency.

Fuck off Vlad.

>Putin personally hacked US
>burgers actually believe that
Bless you Murica.

Reddit.

>CIA
>respected

lol

CIA?

Troll

Is Russia the Jews for leftists? They blame everything in global politics on them

The ride never ends.

I'm sorry russia, we burgers are platinum grade proactively dumb

>personally

>I'm sorry russia, we burgers are plutonium grade reactively insane
ftfy

They felt betrayed when Russia left its communist ways and now prefer countries like China instead.

The CIA and the Fed are a twin-headed globalist drake that must be slain in order to free the people living under its shadow, i.e. America.

I have never seen a more blatant propaganda-piece in my life and our media is full of them.

Can somebody explain why we even care about this? Didn't US intelligence say Russia was behind the Podesta leaks like months and months ago before the election?

And the DNC/Clinton team's smear campaign against Donald was fine? The one where they claimed he sexually assaulted a 13 year old and if he wins everyone who isn't white would die a painful death? Ok.

Also, Wikileaks emails have not been stated as false by anyone, not even Hillary.

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

>free cookies just for posting an article

Did they hack the voting machines?

If the answer to the previous question was "no", how could you say they hacked the election?

Damning information was revealed on one candidate. It is real and true stuff. Why does the source matter?

I'm sure Russia does not want to go to war with the US. I do not want to go to war with Russia, either. They are not my friends. But Hillary is in the pocket of the Saudis, and sold uranium to the Russians, so how is she any better?

I've yet to have any of these questions asked, I just keep seeing these Russia threads.

>Believing the MSM

No, actually. It isn't.

Burgers don't believe this. The kikes that put it out don't believe it. It's weak ass propaganda.

>this is true

>pizzagate isn't

Dont you guys get tired? Gymnastics is hard

The left are still pushing bullshit talking points on their ever dwindling readership.

Meanwhile, Trump supporters are going about their lives with renewed vigor, awaiting inauguration day, as Trump surrounds himself with generals and holds meetings with titans of industry. Nobody gives a shit about what the left is whining about this week.

This.
Clinton got caught being TERRIBLE person, and is basically whining about being snitched on.

This doesn't change the fact that you're absolute scum.

>"DUMB DRUMPFTARDS THE ELECTION CAN'T BE RIGGED!"
>(((Voting machines))) are removed
>"OMG THEY HACKED THE ELECTION WE NEED A RECOUNT!"
>Recount shows that Hillary had a lot more illegal votes than Trump did
>"OMG THAT MEANS IT'S TRUE! PUTIN PERSONALLY RIGGED IT SOMEHOW! OTHERWISE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE WON!"

I seen a man drowning once and even he wasn't this desperate to survive.

she won't even be the president of Cell Block 4A when Don finishes with her and her buddies

jews want a civil war at this point, they will not let power out of their hands

>the CIA is our most respected agency

too bad for them there is less and less people willing to fight for them with each passing day
>We will no longer surrender this country and it's people to the false song of globalism

Ebaumsworld.com/r/YTMND.digg

Kek. Yeah dude. Not!

kek

I'm afraid for two reasons.

1. They are turning up the war machine propaganda to hysterical levels right now. I haven't seen this since pre-Iraq.

2. This could mean that they fully do intend to seize the election.

3. If they are willing to go far enough to flip the electors, to risk extreme civil unrest within their own borders, I have no doubt that they are fully committed to launching an open hot war with Russia and China.

4. We won't get to die in the world war, because we'll all be in extremist internment camps.

>Drumpfsters

The CIA is a jewish agency that blackmails pedophile politicians for political control. They are lying through their teeth because they know Trump will put an end to their evil.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

Yeah about that.

I'm not sure where people got the notion that the CIA is a trustworthy organization. They start wars abroad for political reasons. So why would they be above politics?

This is some treason basically dems are lying so much they hope the population will believe it.

At 6:31 pm you'll have Madame Fugitive on a plane to Qatar that gets intercepted by a multinational coalition of pissed off humans.

>dailymail
Nice ID though.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/cias-russia-hacking-claims-dismissed-as-bulls-by-former-uk-ambassador-craig-murray-35288057.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/14/craig-murray-says-source-of-hillary-clinton-campai/

U goin 2 jaiilll CTR