You Rage You Lose

YRYL feminist editon

Other urls found in this thread:

americanow.com/story/society/2016/11/18/muslim-student’s-harassment-reveals-election’s-impact-campus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

great photo here

>(Don't worry, there's a perfectly great middle seat for you in the last row, guys. Next time, take the bus.)
Lost so fucking hard. This person can't have an elitist complex that ingrained can they?

>a reader said he stopped coaching girls soccer after an 8-year-old player told him
>"I don't have to listen to you. I can get you in trouble just by telling people you touched me."

Christ, this one is genuinely terrifying. What a world we live in

but she looks like a hoodrat too?

She's a strong independent woman

Yoshikage Kira?

N-nani?

Liberals sure are mature and intellectual

>You support men's rights? Wow you're Hot Poop Stinky Poopy Garbage Baby XDDDDDD

lol what a funny photo mind if i save it

All yours my friend.

It makes me rage that Sup Forums attracts retards who take such articles seriously.

calling trump hitler isn't a hyperbole

But I'm not a muslim.

TRY TELLING THAT TO BERLUSCONI

>Reactionary fuck
w-what

what a mess of a graphic damn

> reputable "conservative" news sources

> they are financial trade magazines

>hoodrats feel shame
this isnt a YLYL thread

What's wrong with affordable healthcare

Why exactly is it bad to be a reactionary? I get the idea that they are trying to say reactionaries didn't have the idea beforehand and are only now forming these opinions because of something happening that they don't like. But to be a non-reactionary means that you just sit there and allow anything to take you over; you are useless and stagnant and can't stand up for yourself. I really don't get it.

That's clearly sarcasm

lost

also

daisan no bakudan

>but then who would make objective statements about them?
checkmate athiests

This one is the only one that pissed me off because we had a HR composed ONLY of females in my previous corporation and it was a fucking mess, nobody dared to speak to or do anything with a non-white/female corworker.

Luckily that affected their productivity and I had them muted to another department.

I miss those days where I came in the morning and heard Hitler's speech and was all "Oh, you guys!" toward my team.

Good times.

its not. nor should the use of reactionary be used without thought, seeing as how you could call old school liberalism reactionary to the darkages.

>The Economist
>"Skews Conservative"

Name a single politican who didn't pander to the lower class and claim to bring job.

>Corrects his spelling of "extinct"
>Spells "disdain" wrong two sentences later

>FATHIMA GASSEM

every time

Hot stinky rapist here

>fresh off the boat

holy shit

7/10 doujin

How do you take the moral high ground while spouting divisive rhetoric targeting half the Earth's population?

I'm out cyas

>he was a big guy, for me
>Turk roaches
>my wife's son

how the fuck do i read this.

I really don't understand cuck mindset. But even if I was a Feminist at a certain point I would question myself why would I support someone that hates my for having a penis.

I didn't know Trump's in office already.
Was I asleep for a year?

Fucking fake. "Only being humors." This was written by a very intelligent teenager for whom English is a second language. I suspect German.

This is yryl not ylyl

>mainstream = minimal partisan bias

Jesus fuck how delusional is it even possible to be

It's about the Carrier deals he's been shilling for the past two weeks.

Holy fuck

americanow.com/story/society/2016/11/18/muslim-student’s-harassment-reveals-election’s-impact-campus

Why's the president even need to save jobs?

That's a fucking jewish/liberal trick from the start. The government shouldn't be in the business of regulating hires like that

This aggrivates me

holy shit lmao

This greatly amuses me.

Oh wow my sides.

lel

This one made me smile to be honest. Cute AF

>Trump's win hurt more than my father's death
Fuck Tumblr

1/6

> That article

I fucking hate that rat, and not because of the headline. It's because he's upset that jobs were saved, but not all of them.

2/6

3/6

Kek

4/6

>writes Gass Em'
AHAHAhahahahah.

holy fuck does the media even read anything or do they just have some program that filters "minority stories" and just blindly posts them.

6/6

this faggot """"Stevie Wilson"""" not know how to use a comma?

>everyone should be treated with equal respect
>I HATE WHITE MEN!!

WEW

that REALLLLY makes me THINK

Poland, your country isn't really liberal.
Here, there are many people who take Trump's "Grab them by the pussy" remark seriously.

These are hilarious.

heh

>and listen to her telling you need to work overtime again

haha, my wife should try to fuck another man. I dare her.

This is how mass shootings start

The ear gauges are the worst part out of everything.

>comparing Trump getting elected to 9/11
That's a big WEW

>we might not have reproductive rights
Isn't that what they want though? The only way to stop "cis-males" is by not having kids.

This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.