Heres a interview of our libertarian party leader by a bunch of leftist cucks about this anti free speech law

Heres a interview of our libertarian party leader by a bunch of leftist cucks about this anti free speech law.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uPm9k4wh-I

The law is stupid and will be abused.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEtjaZ8ZuNU
abc.net.au/news/2016-12-09/woman-ordered-to-pay-legal-costs-after-18c-racism-case/8108442
ldp.org.au/policy/immigration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we're actually lemming faggots. The tough guy thing is all an act.

REE that brown guy

I wish more white people would use these laws in the countries that have them. I mean, the reason the left keeps getting away with their obscene levels of racism against whites, is because no one ever reports them.

Has anyone ever won a case with a hate speech law claiming anti-white discrimination though?

The guy in the video I link tried because someone called him an angry white male and he wanted to prove how stupid the law is, it failed for him.

Remember you cant be racist against white people

I think there have been some cases, but in general it's something most people don't do.
I know I'd be doing it if I lived in a country that has these laws, particularly if I went to a US university. It doesn't really come up in Norway, though.

Should have gone after the judge, who is breaking the law.

how the fuck do people watch this fucking show?

you have a very tolerant country

What about offending, insulting, humiliating or intimidating someone for reasons that aren't racial? So I guess that's okay?

You're one to talk.

>boundless plains to share
>literally just a small fucking island in the middle of the ocean

These people need to be shot.

"F-fuck off we're f-full"
Ah ah ah.

Australia.
>Cant bring in apple
>Can bring in genocide

>"Under Australian law it is illegal to "offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate" a person on the basis of "race, color or national or ethnic origin"."

Does that mean I can offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate people purely because they are shit cunts? No race involvement just their personalities and behavior?

I support this law, most Australians are impolite, disgusting morons who think saying "cunt" in casual conversation is OK. Independence from the UK was a mistake.

that laugh track, wtf, and the blonde, whats a besa block, how the fuck is she even on air with that clueless head space?

cunt

shit cunt detected

>"Under Australian law it is illegal to "offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate" a person on the basis of "race, color or national or ethnic origin"."

>TFW Darryl Somers is the most red pill media personality on Australian TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEtjaZ8ZuNU

>boundless plains
>99% of these plains are fucking sand, rock or abo

no in fact it can backfire sometimes

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-09/woman-ordered-to-pay-legal-costs-after-18c-racism-case/8108442

Waleed is a fucking smug face little shit who needs to be curb stomped.

>"YOU'RE SO UNINTELLIGENT TO THE ISSUES LOOK AT ME I'M A MUSLIM, I KNOW MORE ABOUT EVERYTHING THAN YOU, LOOK AT HOW DIVERSE I AM."

He's literally a plant for people to go "oh hey well, Waleed is a muslim and he seems pretty normal."

How's the weather in Melbourne?

18c my nigga.

You don't go to jail or get a criminal conviction here - but what it allows is, no shit, for someone to sue you IN SECRET for being raciss.

The idea is that you must "go to mediation" resolve your hateful animosity.

Or they'll take your cash.

People are fucking pissed with it, including our government.

Pic related - Some judges are fucking over it now.

Basically

>Student goes to computer lab
>Aboriginals and a tutor are in there
>They tell him to leave. No whites allowed.

>He goes on facebook and says; "That's racial discrimination".

>Another student likes his comment and says, "I agree"

>The tutor has now been so severely racially abused as a result of this Hate Speech that she can no longer work

>University pays her sick leave for a while and then says; "Uh, you have to come back to work - This is ridiculous"

>So she sues the Hate Criminals (the two students) and the University

>No mediation. She's been so badly hurt she needs the cold hard cash.

>The two students spend 100k each on lawyers

>Judge immediately tosses the case out and then orders the Hate Victim to pay each of the students court costs.

Another case at the same time;

>Famous cartoonist in one of our most respected papers publishes a cartoon that implies that Aboriginal men complaining about racist treatment of their children are hypocrites as they abandoned their children in large numbers

>White woman sues cartoonist for MUH RACISSM DEEPLY OFFENDED

>She does it in secret and wants him to meet her in person and apologize

>Instead Rupert Murdoch makes it public and says he'll pay whatever it costs to defeat the decision

>She withdraws her complaint and bitches about muh racism/patriarchy whatever and how unfair life is

>Using it to litigate against the Uniting Church
Japs are fucking based.

I like how his only relevance for being on TV is being mudslime. And yet left-wing fags gobble everything he has to say up like a black cock.

Section 18C has to be read with 18D

Section 18 D: Section 18C does not render unlawful anything said or done reasonably and in good faith:

(a) in the performance, exhibition or distribution of an artistic work; or

(b) in the course of any statement, publication, discussion or debate made or held for any genuine academic, artistic or scientific purpose or any other genuine purpose in the public interest; or

(c) in making or publishing:

(i) a fair and accurate report of any event or matter of public interest; or

(ii) a fair comment on any event or matter of public interest if the comment is an expression of a genuine belief held by the person making the comment.
But it should still be scrapped. It leads to frivolous litigation because of muh feelings

>Instead Rupert Murdoch makes it public and says he'll pay whatever it costs to defeat the decision
BASED MURDOCH

is it illegal to feed their bodies to crocs to dispose of evidence? that's the ultimate test

>(a) in the performance, exhibition or distribution of an artistic work; or

But we know that's not true.

Pic related. An artistic work.

Murdoch is not based.

>ITT Niggers

I hope that the cunt that wrote that if ever brought to court seriously tries to argue about having to uphold the Australian internet cultural image of being shitposters.

Shit cunt poofta emu-slave detected.

Build cheap towns in the middle, put refugees there, wait a month, job done. No way liberals will check up on these "towns" once they realize they have no Internet or charger for their iPhone

Except it's still bullshit.

>in the public interest
Let me know how they define that.

Yeah naw you're just a soft cunt. Harden up.

>tripdubs
Kek agrees with me

Are you a nigger or something?

Why the fuck should government regulate what can you say?

"bbbuut muh fire in the theater"
Well guess what? If you are too fucking dumb to go apeshit and kill a person when somebody yells "fire" it's not the person's yelling that's at fault, even if there is no fire - take some fucking responsibility for your actions. Cunts!

We didn't get here obeying laws m8

That's not a laugh track, it's a legitimate studio audience
I went to a filming a few years ago

I am not a free speech advocate

the government SHOULD regulate what people say

speech praising lesser races should be illegal

Read section 18D though.

But I agree. Anyone who speaks legalese would look at that and vomit. "Vilify" is more effective term than "offend".

what the fuck, how long has this been a thing? does that rule apply over the internet? if so im fucked.

i voted lib dems :P

Why NOT drop the rapefugees on these sand, rock and abo plains? And tell them to stay there and if they want anything, they build it themselves. Don't like it? Fuck off back to their shithole.

>does that rule apply over the internet?
Yeah. But it's hard to make it stick. The QUT guys who got kicked out of an "Aboriginals only" computer lab and said "Solving segregation with segregation" on Facebook got sued, won the case, and the racist bitch who worked at QUT (who took them to court) got ordered to pay $200,000 in court costs.

Australia is fucking huge, 90% of it is uninhabitable desert, so unless people wanna live out there and drain fucking resources... but everyone likes the comfort of cities so its not fucken happening

Hue Hue Hue

Dont know, ever since that cunt left the show has gone to shit.

Here's the cartoon in case anyone was interested

but it will hurt the dindu's feelings. It would be much better if ISIS were closer to the friendly whites

Back to back.

We have fucking wasted some serious shit here fellas.

We could have killed Soros earlier than planned instead.

I did too man, they're the only party worth my vote. I love when they shitpost and meme on facebook

>worth my vote
>Wants open immigration

Hahahahahahahahahahah

good meme you stupid fuck

Its still controlled immigration, they're not going to let any fucking dickhead into the country, it will be open immigration with countries that have both approved the free movement of people, example being free movement between Australia and New Zealand.

It's "offend" rather than "vilify" precisely because it's about controlling speech and thought.

It's to stop criticism. Not stop hate speech.

>literally just a small fucking island in the middle of the ocean
>small fucking island
>american fucking education
If you don't count Alaska which you bought like a Jew and all your lakes and shit our country's bigger than yours yank faggot.

Don't get me wrong though, we're still full.

Source me

cunt

2 way street thats why bloke

You too fucken stupid to use google?

ldp.org.au/policy/immigration/

No I just get cucks like you to do the work for me.
>Work smarter not harder

Cheers

Murdoch is based. The kike press just tells you he's not because he owns the media but he's not a kike.

Isn't murdoch a globalist cuck?

he's a business man
fucking cunts over is just business

His twitter account (although it's been dead for almost all of this year, (((for some reason)))) used to just consist of shilling for Trump and Brexit and hating on Muslims. So no, not really. Especially not for a billionaire.

Top kek mate.

>not posting the original

WTF, I'm moving to abo land now.

well memed

>import shit skins
>dump in outback
>let the spiders have them
>???????
>profit

@102992164
>import shit skins
>dump in outback