>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek
store.steampowered.com/app/460510/
youtu.be/klgwNxlPDRg
heatst.com/life/she-made-it-up-nypd-arrests-muslim-girl-who-claimed-attack-by-trump-supporters/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOVEMENT

Jesus Christ this video

If you give a single shekel for celebrities or Hollywood you are funding this crap.

Defend this shit

He dindu nuffin
store.steampowered.com/app/460510/

Is Trump General always this boring? I mean I really don't see the point to it anymore now that the election is over. It's just spamming the catalog at this point. Just my two cents.

wtf i hate white people now

youtu.be/klgwNxlPDRg

Its time for everyone's favorite part of the night!

I understand why Trump won the Northeast, but why did he do so well in the South and why did Cruz do so well in the midwest ?

LOL

heatst.com/life/she-made-it-up-nypd-arrests-muslim-girl-who-claimed-attack-by-trump-supporters/

wtf I love jews now

>you can BE the zimzam
I love 2016.

The best time of night!

i thought you were just an occasional poster stumbling on our thread at a slow time, but you posted it again, shoo shoo shill

Not going to deny what you said, but it's worth noting that LA steals water from literally every corner of the state AND THEN steals from other states

Fuck LA

I'll spice things up for ya, mi amigo.

>tfw Kellyanne will never whisper sweet nothings in your ear while Manafort breaks your kneecaps

why even live

i have a professor who's an expert on Russian politics and he says exact opposite of what this guy says. He's right on the foreign policy though but Russia doesn't do shit about it's own people.

Trump forced all the other candidates that could possibly appeal to evangelicals out of the race by South Carolina and Florida, then turned on the charm.

Where's the proof?

>Klamath

Watch it buddy.

W-what state are you in? I think I've semi jokingly flirted with you before.

The fun hours!

Not to mention Russia has an open border with all of Asia

But Cruz was supposed to have "a southern evangelical wall". Why did Cruz fail so badly at garnering votes from a group he was supposed to do well with?

>super rich touristic mall visited only by rich quataris vs scum capital of the world.

You're about to make me fire up fallout 2

I want to believe

Will Joe disavow this timeline?

Indeed.

Best president ever.

a diverse administration needs a fanatical ideologue to balance the pragmatics.

Yes, shame he is leaving in January

> Live in north coast of CA
> Road going east is completely blocked by slide
> Road going north has fallen into the ocean
> Road going south is completely blocked by slide
> All alternative roads are flooding

I'm going to spend Christmas with Sup Forums, hooray

Russia is not our friend. But neither are the globalists.

Yeah russophiles in America have no fucking clue what they're talking about, few countries take as many immigrants as Russia

Shill again.

>take in immigrants
>send them to siberia
kek

Turns out that bible thumpers hate lying rats.

Obligatory

speak for youroself spaim, I feel closer to the northern bear than the mudzlimised iberians.

I think Trump is the one doing the shilling by putting a bunch of corrupt CEOs into his board

In things that never happened...

I have so many awoos saved I really need to organize them.

I think he's gone, user.
I'll never know who he is, all I know is that he is my friend.

I have a few hundred, but I only save hatted ones. I refuse to save a non-hatted awoo.

Trump had a special connection with southern evangelicals who feel their culture is slipping away. In the Western states, it's about as real America as you could get over there.

It's also important that his appeal was cultural, not religious. Trump won with evangelicals who went to church once a few months, but lost with weekly parish goers

Greetings, Comrades!

We shall overthrow the Bourgeoisie and Make the Proletariat Great Again!

In english please, Ivan.

>me being a shy beta has once again made me miss out

I am responsible for 100% of my own problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

I save them all, hat or no hat.

>muh Russians

Why the fuck can't there be a potential future where the Russians and you yanks get along?

Why the fuck are the papers acting like its OKAY that the USA and Russia are always on the brink of another Cold War, like this is somehow acceptable?

>our friend

Let's see how that goes. Sooner or later he will have to confront the establishment and either he burns it down or he pulls them to his positions. I guess he is doing the later.

Because it's the narrative they wanted to push for their orwellian nightmare
We've always been at war with Eastasia, etc

Thankfully that bullshit has been derailed

It's never happen now.

I can... uh... hat that...

>Why?
You know (((why)))

Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure you'll get over your fears.
It's the internet anyways, just type shit out and hope it works out for you.

Whatever floats your boat. I think you have a lesser chance of being banned if they have hats.

Nope. Russia cares only about Russia. Not our friend.

Hallo Boris Nikolaevich! Where are you being?

Seriously, this general is in poor taste. We won and now we are just acting like sore winners. Come on, we are better than that.

WTF I hate Better Call Saul now

Any awoos I post that have no hats are open to receiving hat.

That's why I post hatless awoos; to recieve hats.

>almost 2017
>still posting trump meme

These threads are meant to be ironic I guess?

You should ask then.

any good shows or movies to watch on the electric-jew?

I panic and run when things start to get remotely real.

We need a rival but the Jews are off limits.

It's literally just the globalists and their brainwashed sheep. The Russian and American people are sick and tired of hostilities, as are many in our governments.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

>tfw sick and dying but kept alive by the desire to watch Trump tear apart liberals and shitpost on Sup Forums

Is this another Josh Whedon project?

>Russia care only about Russia.

>patton oswalt killed his wife an now he wants ur help in killing America

holy shit btfo

I'm a bit preoccupied, Alexei Alexandrovich...

Hat on this one?

kek, this fucking guy cant catch a break

FUCCCCCCKKKK WHAT IF TRUMP IS THE ISLAMIC MADHI?

>I said: 'O son of the Messenger of Allah! When will your Qa'em emerge?

>He replied: At the time when men will imitate the women and women will imitate the men; when women will ride on saddles; when people will cause their prayers to die and will follow their carnel desires; when people will turn usurers; when shedding of blood will become something insignificant; when trade and business of the people will be based on usury; when people will openly commit adultery; when they will make towering constructions; when they will consider lie to be lawful; when they will accept bribes; when they will follow their lusts and desire; when they will sell their religion for this world; when they will sever their relation (with others); when they will hold under obligation the one whom they feed; when they will consider forbearance to be the sign of weakness and feebleness and injustice to be an honour; when their rulers will be evil and their ministers liars; when the trustworthy amongst them will be traitors; when the helpers amongst them will be unjust; when the reciters of Quran will be transgressors; when cruelty and oppression will become manifest; when divorce will increase; when people will engage in debauchery and libertinism; when forced witness and lie will be accepted; when they will engage in drinking and gambling; when men will be mounted on; when women shall engage with women (indecent acts);

1/2

Just remember that nothing on the internet is real.
And keep a throwaway email address, just in case you regret your choices.

I can't edit for shit, but hopefully another user will if you ask them.

>when people will consider 'Zakat' to be a booty and charity to be a loss; when they will fear from the tongues of the wicked people; when Sufyani shall revolt from Syria and Yemen; when 'Baidah' which is between Mecca and Medina will sink; when a child from the progeny of Muhammad (S.A.W.A.) will be killed between 'Rukn' and 'Maqaam' and when a live voice will be heard from the heavens .crying out that the truth is with Mahdi and his followers. It will be then that our Qaem will emerge. When he re-appears, he will stand with his back against the wall of Ka'aba and 313 of his followers would gather around him.

2/2

First he gave her extra sleeping pills in her evening tea.

Then when she was drowsy he pretended to start sexy time and bound her to the headboard.

He took a plain latex condom, unrolled it, placed it between their mouths and blew.

The condom extended itself down her throat and began to obstruct her windpipe.

To make sure she didn't retch it out, he took a pitcher from below the bed and poured saliva he had collected over a week into the condom.

The condom now a solid blockage in her throat, he now placed his mouth over her nose and began to blow co2 into her lungs.

After about a minute, she realized something was wrong, but the combination of sleeping pills, being tied, and lack of oxygen meant she could barely put up a struggle. Her last vision was her husband with her nose in his mouth, coldly monitoring her pupil dilation.

It was over quick. He sucked on the condom, slurping up the saliva, and then removed it from her throat flushed it down the toilet. The rags tying her hands went back to the towel rack. She looked peacefully asleep, and as far as the police would ever know, she had been when he got back in bed beside her, and turned out the lights....

2puffy

nobody is our friend by that definition but russia is less pussified than yurop so Ive come to appreciate that.

I hate Faggton Fagwalt so much

>revolt from SYRIA and YEMEN

I JUST WANT A TRUMP QT GF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nothing will ever top that "maybe if you knew the signs of serious illness your wife would still be alive" comment on his tweet about Hillary being a bad ass for campaigning whilst having pneumonia.