I'm telling it how it is (™)

A major selling point for both Brexit and Trump was the backlash against political correctness. So I'll use this opportunity to 'tell it how it is'. So please don't go running back into your safe-space.

The majority of people who voted for these outcomes are those looking for knee-jerk, simplistic reactions to the complexities of modernity.

They are looking for a simplistic rejection of an increasingly interconnected forward looking world. They spout meaningless platitudes like 'Brexit means Brexit', 'it's going to be tremendous folks' and 'take back control.

You're a bunch of fucking ignorant plebs who believe bullshit spun by self-serving shysters.

Yes I know that you've won and we have to respect democracy. But since when were majority decisions sacrosanct and intelligent.

Most of them get their information from retarded sources like the daily mail, infowars and shitty internet boards.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

The Fremdiqqiduis Eyymon are returning soon?

nipples

What is this meme?

But OP, just because you don't filter what you say (which I do appreciate) doesn't mean it's right. People like Trump because he's unfiltered but also largely correct about many things. The world is indeed complex and has become much more so as modernity spreads, but it's a fallacy to think that educated intellectuals are better at controlling a largely stochastic, fragile system any better than (well-tuned) gut instinct and naturalistic, antifragile institutions and economies. I see Trump and Brexit as rolling back some of the interconnectedness of modernity and therefore pushing back against the increasing levels of complexity in various spheres, laying the framework for a return to a more naturalistic polity and economy.

redd.it raid meme like coffee threads

Kay, well, 8 years from now, after Daddy turned America into paradise, I'll enjoy reading your suicide note. xx

>safe space

Said the lefty without fear of being modded or downvoted away from view.

Are you people retarded on purpose? Or are you so stupid you seriously don't operate above a "I know you are but what am I" principle?

You seem to think "safe space" is just a meaningless insult like you'd use racist for. But it has a specific meaning. It's something your side invented and stands for.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon

soz lads. The board has been a bit boring recently with all the winning that. I was trying to provoke some passion.

I did actually vote brexit. And fought in the great meme war.

No one gives a shit faggot.

Long winded post nothing of substance. Little suprise

>You're a bunch of fucking ignorant plebs who believe bullshit spun by self-serving shysters.
exactly, and so are you.
you say all these things about how the other side is bad, but if you actually believed that you'd try to influence it instead of just stating your opinion.
the moment you discredit another person is the moment you discredit yourself in discussion.
the only valid way of discussing things is letting the idiots contradict themselves and be laughed at, didn't you ever learn that you shouldn't legitimize idiots?

Need to step it up m8. Go on liberal twitter and learn their silly platitudes

What's this jibber jabber it makes no sense, think op has brain damage

>So please don't go running back into your safe-space.

There's nothing more pathetic and with lack of self-awareness than a liberal pozzie mocking the concept of "safe spaces". It was YOUR side the ones who shat the concept and tried to shove it down everyone's throats in the first place, fuccboi.

nevermind, fuck you, you made me post for nothing. Ah well, my point still stands for any real shitlibs ITT.

>The majority of people who voted for these outcomes are those looking for knee-jerk, simplistic reactions to the complexities of modernity.

Many Trump voters would have stepped back and said to themselves "hey, maybe this is a little much" if the alternative had not been Hillary Clinton.

That's actually interesting. My twitter only follows right-wingers and non-political interests.

How do I access black or liberal twitter

I was waiting that whole time to hear the point or punch line and it just never came

Accurate

shit like this gives people affirmation that their vote for trump was the right choice. youre cementing the belief that the left are a bunch of insufferable cunts.... i dont even know you, and i think to myself, "if user is a leftist, i dont wanna be leftist".

The Fremdiqqiduis Eyymon are returning soon

explain this eggmen meme

>So I'll use this opportunity to 'tell it how it is'. So please don't go running back into your safe-space.
This is not plebbit, you don't need to start with that shit to get reads. I almost quit reading right there because you opened your post with such garbage.

>a bunch of people are really angry at the current system
>they want another system
>they call for someone to put into place another system
>they become radicalized because leftists are so far up their own asses they believe the current status quo is good (remember bush?)
>someone gets into power who has promised to put in another system
>they become happy
>this is bad because ?????

this is literally how you get revolutions, the only reason this joint seems different from the real world is that here people feel no need to mince their words

why do you think the CIA/NSA/FBI monitors places like these? it's easier to hear the current opinion straight from the extremists' mouth than from your average person around his mates