Holy Shit Japan Is Fucking Sad

Is it any wonder they're killing themselves off?

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Japanese people bust their ass so hard with a rigorous education system, forsaking personal relationships and making long commutes every day to get these office drone positions working 80 hours a week but they can still only afford these tiny, drab, poorly furnished apartments in the suburbs. Is it really worth it to them over getting some low stress job in those same suburbs or a small town somewhere that would afford them the same living space but a much better quality of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/japan/sex_ratio.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EtQa13u6mYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off normie

don't worry, the difference between them and you is that you can't afford a virtual waifu maybe, just maybe, you still have a chance at a real human inter-personal relationship.

you only hate japan because they have a high IQ, and don't want to replace their population with muslims.

They won't have a population much longer at this rate.

>They won't have a population much longer at this rate.

IT's their call, not yours.

Also, you are full of shit, trying to force entire nations to cuck themselves so that they are filled with muslims that are easily tricked by israel.

They dont have children, they won't have a population in a few decades at this rate.

At least they will still be Japan in 20 years, where Cuckada will be a shitskin mixture or negroids, arabs, poos in the loo, and the last whites left as slaves to your Sino overlords.
Japan > Cuckada.
Everyone knows this. Everyone agrees with me Sanjeet.

Who said anything about Muslims other than you? I said they need to strike a better balance in their lives so they aren't living such miserable existences that they have to gets txt messages from virtual waifus so they can feel like they have anyone who cares about them..

>Who said anything about Muslims other than you?

you're a leaf, aren't you?

in 20 years Japan will be a crisis levels of an aging population without enough young people to care for them or anyone who gives a damned because they'll be too busy fucking their real dolls and eating Soylent Green.

Yeah and you're from that country with all the Mexicans and a back pedaling president aren't you?

>Japan: sovereign state. It does what it wants, that's the Japanese-way.

>Canada: America's hat. Does what it's told, that's the Canadian way.

Sorry Chaps, but I'm Quebecois. You can take your cuck-shit and shove it!

The best thing is half of Sup Forums finds this acceptable

Holy shit he's a rich little cunt. He should get a real girlfriend, they're a lot cheaper.

>Implying Japan isn't still America's bitch all these years after WWII
>Implying Quebec isn't still the whole English speaking world's bitch all these years after the battle of the Plains of Abraham.

>Yeah and you're from that country with all the Mexicans and a back pedaling president aren't you?

Nope.

This is wall country.

And the illegals have to go back, the legal ones can stay though.

why his computer outside?

It's the most honest commercial I've ever seen. Nothing about it seems pleasant. even the expression on his face when he receives texts is like like a smile but a small acknowledgement of hollow version of happiness he feels for a second. And I can only imagine that stuff he says at the is some kind of haiku about life being essentially meaningless.

Why hasn't George Soros given Japan any attention. He could fuck that country up pretty good too.

Fucking weebs. I hate modern anime so much.
If only all of them had just one neck. I would slit it

Last I heard it was now going to be a fence, probably just some caution tape castle by the time it ever gets approved.

eternal japan

the fuck are u smoking.

because whatever it is, I want some. Obviously you're not thinking.

topcringe

At least its more interaction and compassion than he would receive from a real woman.

yeah sucks to watch cute anime girls enjoy capitalism while your in a communist shithole

>real woman
you mean modern woman.

>If only all of them had just one neck, I would slit it

Timon of Moscow, everybody

Stfu virgin homo loser

Japans never been the same since this day....

if japanese women are so great, why is this necessary at all?

>Last I heard

Aren't you the one shitting up this board with lies?

Look at that apartment and all those expensive gizmos.. That fucker is loaded. Real women are cheaper. They don't even require electricity in Tokyo, which has the most expensive electricity. A real girl would cost him a cup of ramen and a DVD rental to enjoy a night with.

listen to this man

canada is becoming china/india 2.0

preserve your people at all costs, diversity is genocide.

And what's the deal with their writing system? Have to learn over 2000 fuckin chicken prints just to read a goddamned newspaper. Not only that but each of the symbols multiple ways of reading them. Come up with a logical and coherent system already you goddamn rice niggers!

Suicide is a socially acceptable act in japan so maybe they will just slip away quietly at night and not come back

Imagine in 10 or 20 years what theyll invent.
Anime will be real

indexmundi.com/japan/sex_ratio.html
Because there's a deficit of women in Japan that's now becoming a problem with the new generation of men.

This is so fucking sad.

It's socially acceptable to have someone caned for chewing gum where you are.

Many Japanese women can be had for the price of a juice box.

and who created this problem?

probably cunts with high standards, who dont want to date a "lowly salaryman".

THEY created this problem.

This guy's life is even more depressing than mine. And that is saying more than you could ever know.

Do Jap guys seriously do this sort of shit now?

Sure. I meant real-life women.

I don't see how that could effect birth ratios

Because he doesn't need to. Any STDs he gives America eventually spreads to its allies.

Their birth rate is around 1.40, still better than some Euro and South East Asian countries

>implying its a problem

That's a fake ratio.

legal ones can die

I don't give a fuck how or when they came

fuck them. this is our land

The fuck kind of girl gets stays with a guy who serves her instant ramen. You have no idea what women in the real world are like.

You're fucking delusional and a liar. Kill yourself.

kek, it's not a problem anymore I guess.

women with high standards = less couples = less babies

no women = no baby factories = population shrinks

but still, do you think these men want to be alone? I doubt it.

The real question is, why are you faggots so triggered at this? If they dont want 3D women its their right not to go for them.
t. insecure pussy whipped faggots

If you were Supreme Leader, and you wanted to shitpost outside, they make it happen.

The male to female birth ratios wouldn't change.

I'm 54 and been laid over 9000x you have. It's the simple things that keep women. Not every date has to be roasted pig, oysters, and 100 year old brandy.

I fail to see how you perceived insecurity from obvious pity and disgust.

he's talking about the birth per person ratio, not the gender ratio, you tard

it's not triggering.. it's uh.. that other thing I used to feel - sympathy! that's it. I feel really bad for anyone living like that and that's why I wonder what makes them do it.

You remind me of the girl in this video,leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=EtQa13u6mYM

You're only defending 3D as hard as you are because you're the only cunt in Lithuania with a computer so it's still a novelty to you.

I want one of this.

But that's not what I
as talking about from the beginning, more retarded person

ask yourselves this:

why do you have to have kids? is it absolutely necessary?

you arent going to outbreed mohammed having 20 kids with 10 different 13 year olds. eventually the world will be a shade of poo for skin color globally.

do you think your 1 or 2 brats can outweigh that?

lmfao you're so full of shit

you think its only dates? for a 54 year old man who's supposedly been with a lot of women, you haven't the slightest clue of what being with one entails.

time, listening to her nag, cleaining up after her, buying her shit, spending time with her instead of your friends, etc.

Not just dates. Women are expensive

Kill yourself. You're not fooling anyone.

don't forget the chinese.

No. Get a job. Buy yourself a house, a car, and a motorcycle. Date women. It's fucking easy and cheap to get laid.

Minimum 3 children, teach them nationalist values, and fight for every border closed. Don't be a defeatist.

it's not just about kids, it's that this sad fuck is so overworked and socially awkward that he has to resort to simulating an emotional bond with a smart phone that has an animated waifu as an avatar. Procreation is just an ingrained biological imperative that has kep life going for billions of years.

So they were millennials before millennials?

Says the teenager. Tell us all about life Kevin.

Indian here. Does that mean I can marry your sister?

I'm not gonna go back 6 different quotes m8, sorry

the sex ratio in japan is NORMAL

most mammal species give birth to more males than females at about the same ratio, about 7-10% more males.

germany and america have the same ratios, probably worse due to migration effects

well, at least they don't have to deal with a lot of violent crime like burgers do :(

not a defeatist, more like a realist

regardless who gives a fuck, live life well while you are alive, who cares what happens 500 years from now, you'll be dead anyways.

In the US people work that shit office job, but then they go live in their tiny apartments next to the ghetto or next to some white trash meth-heads

so whats your advice for him to find actual companionship?

"be yourself, bro!"

I mean, noone would resort to this unless they were seriously fed up, no?

of course they have violent crime they just don't report it because Japanese people never want to be the one to rock the boat.

You've been making countless anti-Japan threads all day, Leaf.

How about worrying about your Cuck in Chief accepting foreign donations as bribery?

It is really easy to get laid, you are right about that.
After being married twice, I gave the fuck up on relationships, because it's easy to get laid

wow that's just fucking sad.

she didn't even kneel and get naked when he got home. worse you can't even fuck it.

what a fucking scam

sure, but there's no way they have as much violent crime as the US, right?

in 25 years the only ones still living in japan will be those nigerians from roppongi, because you retarded nips are not fucking each other

if you're going to go full nihilist you need to realize the glory of basking in the blood of your enemies

nihilists promise us extinction in exchange for temporary pleasure, but those same nihilists never promise us the pleasure of exterminating our enemies and replacing them with overmen.

fuck football. fuck alcohol. I want to bantz with my m8s about exterminating subhumans.

That bike says you do a lot of dating and not much fucking.

It's just some butthurt chink that had to move to Canada because China is such a complete fucking shithole.

leave his shitty life behind and go to some small town to work a low stress job that affords him more free time to work on himself and go out to meet other people. He'll make less but it won't cost as much to get an equally squalid little apartment as what he had in the city either.

I didn't say it was or wasn't normal, what I did say is the deficit of women in Japan if affecting a large enough number of men to be profitable for products like Gatebox and sexdolls

This is the saddest fucking shit i have ever fucking seen. That radiation fucked them good.

I lived to see trump become president, now I get to see him crush the PC world, that's pretty good

as for kids I dont give a fuck, I just want to enjoy my life. I dont "need" kids, fuck em. just a waste of time and money.

>who cares what happens 500 years from now, you'll be dead anyways.
If only your ancestors could hear you: they would be ashamed beyond belief. We are our deeds, user. And lifes only purpose is to defend YOUR people, and make sure that YOUR genes survive.

He fears the samurai.

Watch your mouth cunt, you don't want a third nuke dropped on ya do you?

Really. What does my toaster tell you?

meeting people as an adult doesnt happen

you might talk to some people from work but if they are older they dont want to hang out or are married or have some kids or whatever.

it's futile. and part of the reason people get depressed is cause they realize that being alone is a hole you cant really get out of when you are older.