All my life I have hated Putin and Russia like wildfire, but on this one, I say that Putin didn't "hack" the elections...

All my life I have hated Putin and Russia like wildfire, but on this one, I say that Putin didn't "hack" the elections, they just attempted to endorse Trump and focus more on Shillary's crimes, something that most of eurocucks refused to do by shilling the hill.

Why`? Because guess what, Putin does not want to go to war with USA, unlike Clinton and the libcucks who do. Fuck liberals. Fuck Clinton. Fuck WWIII. Let's elect Trump and leave in a world where Russia and USA live in peace with each other. No more cold war!

I will always be hating Putin for many crimes of his own, but on this one, I am gonna say that he is not pure evil, and acted with more compassion for the state of the world than the entire western leftist cabal..

Ok

Good morning, Estonia. We're gonna need to see that mandatory toothbrush girl.

are you the fendipitous eggaman?

have your fappy time

Good for you

Ok, checks out. Legit Estonian

thx ivan

yw burger

That's what every non liberal thought since the very beginning, but the left are too retarded or brainwashed to notice

You nailed it.

Cheers.

How many rubles do you Kremlin shills get paid?

ussia currently has a quite successful strategy of keeping it's own populace confused and fascinated with fake news, conspiracy theories and religious wackiness.
They are now expanding this to the whole of the world.
A scared confused and distracted populace is very easy to manipulate. Think 1984.

Expect to see a lot more of this. The blurring of Sup Forums and /x/ with very few left with an idea of what is actually happening.

Think noospheric manipulations, it is genius but very scary. It's undermining the consensus view reality.

Sup Forums of late has really drank the Russian coolaid, and asks for more. And the Kremlin shills are here in force It's sad to see. Wake the fuck up.

Putin is evil.

oh you just know everything and have no sources? cool

If you were a Russian would you want a dictator who fixed an election and said she wanted to start WW3 by shooting down Russian planes to rise to power?

You're probably gonna be pretty hard pressed to find an Estonian that will shill for Russia, amirite?

>Putin is evil.
£0.0001 has been deposited to your RBS account.

Who is this Seminal Fluid Druid?

what crimes? fuck off

The sources I have are in magazines but I'll try and get the issue numbers and pages for the next time I post this Ivan.
What's a proxy?
Is that what a ruble is worth? You must have to post a lot.
CTR is dead, if it even existed in the first place. Enjoy being cucked for life amerifat.

Silence you disgusting Scottish cuckold, back to stirring last nights haggis with you, go suck on Nicola Sturgeon's wrinkly sour milked boobs like the little leech you are.

Scum.

Tere Vivian!

Nope, posted toothbrush girl gif, not a proxy.

If you back Putin you are a traitor to our country, you are the real scum.

If you voted remain, you should be drawn and quartered.

afaik he saved russia (with some luck) and brought back law and order. I saw it in a documentary on national tv the other day.

if you think there are better russians about let us know who they are.

>scum
kek

w-what is going on in here? no arguments pls ;_;

History will see who is right. It's too soon to call, but if EVERY expert says it will be bad for us(often with far too much hyperbole) it is worth baring in mind.

People here seem to be unable to comprehend that voting to leave does not mean those who voted remain get no say in how we do it. If sense prevails we'll do it as gently as possible, but I don't think that's possible. The EU need to punish us and the majority of leave voters were motivated by wanting to stop free movement, which is key to any decent leaving deal we could get, so it's unlikely to happen.

Like I said, I want it to happen now, rapidly and in the way the leave voters wanted. I believe it will be terrible for our country, but it needs to happen.

Good luck with Trump btw.

What is Russia's opinion on all of this bullshit about the hacking?

Hey man, im just shitposting. Not in the mood to argue with trolls right now.
I agree with your OP. If someone told me that I would be on Putin's side few years back, I wouldn't believe it.

It's incredibly entertaining, your media is going to reach soviet levels of retarded soon.

Well, those who cares about politics among common russians name you stupids, nothing new. Some are surprised by the level of bullshit.
At least some websites are reporting about new meme "russians did everything", so no hard feelings.

They went from "Everyone I don't like is literally Hitler" to "Everyone I don't like is literally Putin" in a week

The media has been slandering and scapegoating Russia on every non-existant issue for decades now. This is nothing new.

>le Cold War rhetoric
people like you give me hope that there might yet be another wacky Austin Powers movie

>History will see who is right.
Absolutely! I truly do wish the UK the best. It won't be a gentle process, just look at us right now..enough said. The way I see it, sometimes you just need to stir the pot.

Trump just better not cuck out. We wrote a pretty large cheque this time around.

Hello !!!!

:3

I think it's too late for another, think of the new dumb and dumber, Indiana Jones or ghostbusters..

Some things are better left where they are.
Don't eat the 'memberries.

It's a whole new era of 50s style McCarthyism all over again. I watch the 'fake news' media and just laugh at its stupidity.
Yeah new memes are appearing everyday
>Pic
It's a throwback to the cold war when the US govt had to have a 'bad guy'.

That gif makes my day.

Tere!

Tervist sullegi !!

>People here seem to be unable to comprehend that voting to leave does not mean those who voted remain get no say in how we do it.
You get no say you cuck slut, you voted remain, therefore you have no rights to even live. Let alone talk about how we leave, by voting remain you allied your interests against the UK, you are the traitor scum. You are the scum scum of all of Scumthopia and you shall burn alive.

You don't understand how democracy is supposed to function, and you communicate like a chav.

Top-hole. Bally Jerry, pranged his kite right in the how's-your-father; hairy blighter, dicky-birded, feathered back on his sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harpers and caught his can in the Bertie.

Putin's only real crime was not gassing the balticniggers when he had the chance

hello brother

Hi !!

rawr :3333 xDDD

this one, kek

fuck you """"60%"""" burger

Why say that??? :(

:(

Thank you friend. Alas, you are but a drop in the Baltic sea of hate...

You think you sound smart a d intelligent but you just come across as a fag m8. Yes Putin is good at keeping confusion in Russia witg his matey Chernov and controlled opposition. This whole fake news bullshit is not Russian but a western creation to confused people over what is really going on in Aleppo and if Pizzagate makes it further into the public eye.

Putin isn't the worse of evils in this and is trying to balance out the world.

I dont have experiences with "real" russians but the ones who we call onions here are just cancer. Ive been told that actual russians are quite decent people tho

I don't understand why this is causing so much uproar when the Saudis have been aiding Clinton for years

nah, don't be sad russiabro, I am observing a new attitude emerging amongst young estonian nationalists, where they don't blame russia anymore for the ills of our society, but instead consider the leftism and islam to be enemies, which is a fight where russia can be an ally.

I am observing this trend in the most nationalist parties in the Estonia. This is not the case for moderate right and left wing parties, who are still "FUCK POOTIN AND FUCK RUSSIAN PEOPLE" tier retards stuck in the 80's.

Future will be glorious if all the conservatives of europe join their forces to crush the leftism and islam for once and for all, desu

I admit, I was the nr.1 Eesti shitposter who was very anti-russia for weeks, but after recent left's change of rhetorics from "OMG DRUMPF IS HITLER" to "OMG DRUMPF IS A PUTIN SHILL, GAS THE RUSSIANS, WWIII NOW", I have changed my mind and want to make peace with russian Sup Forums browsers. Sorry!

Depends, there's a lot of bydlo shitheads here, but thing is - most of them are to poor to traver abroad, even more so after our wealth got halved by oil price drop and sanctions. We, still, have a big portion of sosciety that is decently educated and well-mannered, but they stay here for the same reasons.
The only native Russians you might manage to meet in Estonia a those who are better-off that most of us cause they have better marketable skills (good kind) and some golden kids wasting their parretns' money (bad kind).

this, we have lot of simple-minded and criminal scum here we despise in Estonia, but I am pretty sure that most russians are not like this, and Stalin purposedly sent us this scum to serve as a slave army for his shitty """communist""" experiment

Thing is, we were always on one side (i mean pol-tards in general) but we'll be a minority whatever political course will take place in our countries, we don't actually do anything meaningfull except posting on mammy-cooking finnish site.

Because they're now the tip of the spear for the NATO invasion force. And they feed the meme that Russia wants to annex the Baltics when most Russians would just be happy building a wall and never having to deal with them again.

Eesti-bro, do you hire finns? Too many africans and muslims rapefugees in southern Finland.
What are the rent costs?

They're not poor, but lazy as fuck.

Lazy and, therefore, poor. Result is the same - they stay in Russia and don't emberras us as a nation any more then we already are.

He probably meant estonian russians, who stayed there after ussr collapse

>Let's elect Trump

I didn't realize that time zones in Estonia were a month behind.

I don't know shit about them, only was in Latvia once during Christmass and all the beggars were adressing me in Russian language while dressed rather decently...I have conflicting opinion on the whole situation cause it all revolveas around the issue of USSR dissolution (which was needed but implemented in the worst way possible imho).

>tfw it's possible we're going to be friends with Eesti

this is otherwise true, but this "alt-right" (I hate this word, but I have no better to describe) movement is actually huge right now, it spans across many sites, and the Milo, Ben Sharpio, Dailystormer, Infowars and Breitbart are redpilling normies en masse as we speak, here at Sup Forums we are just a tiny fraction of the movement that is actually trending like crazy

;)

>tfw my dad served in the soviet army in armenia, my uncle served the soviet army near chinese border, and nobody in my family has never hated russia really, but I picked up the hate solely by consuming estonian media, which is warmongering against russia 24/7

I feel so stupid right now. I have been lied to by my own fellow countrymen. Fuck this shit. Feminism and islam is the true cancer.

kek

yep

no we don't. Rents are higher than you could ever afford.

>we have lot of simple-minded and criminal scum here we despise in Estonia, but I am pretty sure that most russians are not like this
Come on, man. If all russians would be such, there wouldn't be Russia as a country. We have the same distinguishing traits as other slavs: we are rush, touchy and prone to philosophical thinking. Other than that there are good people, sleazy people and scum, same as everywhere.

>Too many africans and muslims rapefugees in southern Finland.
Pls no, finnbro. You have one of the most beautiful women imo. It breaks my heart to hear this.

maybe you are right, I was just talking about the impression I've had, but maybe the impression was wrong indeed