What do you think about this map, user?

What do you think about this map, user?

America's economy is so buttfuckingly huge that they manage to have a larger GDP than the whole of the EU put together whilst having like two thirds of the population. It's insane really

how do you have 743 million people and a shit economy?

The only thing I can guess is that our methods and traditions are relatively more modern

What is this, South America?

Looks like a bunch of eurotrash states to me. Check out those faggy names too. Every day they wish they were us.

put mexico as southern cali. make new york WuTang state.

Take Italy for example. During the past ten years our economy has been stagnant, no growth AT ALL. Thanks to retarded economic policies in the EU. America bounced back way faster and better and is now somawhat tryving again, despite all the societal unrest and election times memery.
This EU project cannot be redeemed. It needs to be broken down and rethought

Well tons of European countries are poor former communist ones.

Walmart has a higher GDP than India a nation of over a billion people. I don't know if this is true but there's probably more toilets in Walmarts than all of India too.

Which are unironically doing way better than former great economies. Italy used to be a powerhouse rivaling the UK in GDP and Germany in exports, now places like Slovenia or Estonia are overtaking us in quality of life. Despite being post communist shithole

When your government can print money and fabricate news it isn't really much of an accomplishment.

>amerigun education

EU=/=Europe, EU is 500 million people and 200 million had communism forced on them

Mind = blown

The one that blows my mind is Louisiana a state where we contain our worst niggers and white trash swamp people has a higher GDP than Israel a country full of money grubbing Jews. How can a state of Lil Waynes and swamp people be better off than all those Jews? Are the Duck Dynasty guys really that rich?

All governement do that. At least they did not come up with the brilliant idea of austerity. You wanna make places like Italy and Greece into not shitholes the proper way is not to cut spending and raise taxes to pay debnts. The proper way is a full on reform tackling ease of business, job market reform to make it more flexible. Crackdown on curruption and illegal shadow economy.
That way without having to cut anything you already get the country back on track, afterwarda you can move on to rationalize public spending and trying to figure out what to cut and shit

i dont believe this

>California is Italy
>New York is Mexico
It's like whoever made this made this map has never been to the US or something.

It's true, the average Alabama man has more wealth then the average Brit.

it's not per capita
there are 122M people in Mexico and 39M in CA
Mexico has a GDP of $2,227,176,000,000 USD using PPP calculations in 2015
California had a GDP of $2,448,467 USD in 2015

*$2,448,467,000,000

Doing the median would be way more telling, given the US has such a huge wealth discrepancy between the ultrarich aristocracy and the plebeian working class scum that constitute most of their population.

>nc
>norway
Maybe the Romans really were nordics?

Mississippi>Angola

Very inaccurate.

>my state is comparable to Chile

I'm alright with this.

False. There is huge wealth gap between whites and Nonwhites, as the average nonwhite in USA has a small fraction of the wealth of the average white man in USA
As USA is only 50% white, this huge gap between whites and nonwhites makes US averages much lower than what is the reality for white America, which is way richer and with way higher living standards than Europe.
If you do gdp per capita by state for whites only, America fucking crushes any European nation

you do not have to put up with gypsies, italians, greeks, and a lot of other useless scum we have in Europe
and don't forget about the mudslimes, however you have some fortresses of jewdom in USA what i wouldn't say is an advantage

whites dont live on gimme dats
if your entire line if income is food samps and wealfare as at the same time you are pushing drugs. you might not be "weathy" on paper. but those niggers drive Caddies and Mercs. wearing suits ans shit. so check your privilege nigger

Austria definitely has thebest point - cold af, and the sandniggers next to it will move out soon

GDP is not an accurate indicator of wealth and quality of life, actually it's a very bad one. For instance all government spending based on loans, military spending, excessive health care costs, etc. increase the GDP while doing nothing in increasing quality of life.

higher living standards how?

we literally have to pay to live in a place not to get shot by niggers, and we have to pay even more to send our kids to a school where our kids won't get their heads stomped in by niggers

our higher GDP per capita reflects the strength of our finance laws, which then make us more money, 99% of which needs to be wasted to get ourselves out of nigger crime scenes

living standards is not income, least of all when al your income is spent not to get murdered

Fuck Norway

>Argentina same GDP as New York
I'm OK with this.
At least we didn't get some bumfuck southern hillbilly state, but one of the wealthiest regions of America.

the hillbilly states are richer per capita when you take out the billionaires

the cities only have larger gdps because they're population magnets

american big city life is so awful people here are literally choosing to move to third world countries instead.

think about that for a second

At least we know now why New Jersey is known to be a shithole

the EU alone didn't break you. your country just plain isn't very good in terms of economics. you guys are on par with a 2nd tier chinese province in terms of productivity. I say that without any irony or malice.

this doesn't make the EU any less evil. but you guys probably have to accept being relatively poor in any circumstance, unless you live in far northern italy.

An aisle doesn't count as a toilet mr shart

That most US states would be poor shitholes if they weren't united