/auspol/ - Fuck the supreme court edition

The court has just forced ISPs to block all torrent websites within the next 15 days. This is no doubt the start of a new authoritarian regime that will eventually block everything the government doesn't approve of.
What do? VPNs will work, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/digital-life/digital-life-news/8888-the-four-digits-that-could-thwart-australias-antipiracy-websiteblocking-regime-20150624-ghw7kc.html
newegg.com/global/au/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822149633
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take heart friend, they won't win.

found this
baka.com.au/digital-life/digital-life-news/8888-the-four-digits-that-could-thwart-australias-antipiracy-websiteblocking-regime-20150624-ghw7kc.html

ignore this
broken link
8.8.8.8 is Google's DNS, 8.8.4.4 is their backup, and VPNs do work. Opera offers a free one.

who has time for torrents when you are clutching a sharpened spoon tightly and waiting for a sudanese immigrant or white ice addict to kick your front door down and shoot you or stomp your head in before going for a joy ride in your car.

my hood is pretty safe senpai

where?

burraneer
rich area of southern Sydney full of snobby cunts with fat, spoilt kids

considering our governments history with torrents they'll block piratebay, maybe a few kickass mirrors and nothing else

I think either google co-operates in blocking, or the requests are rewritten by your ISP

open nic usually works though

and there are a ton of pb mirrors

they can't do anything. just find a mate overseas with good internet (or just pay some russian guy money for a seedbox) and download through that. the amount of FTP traffic that our ISPs handle is so large that you can't police what is being downloaded and by whom without having massive delays.

if someone tries to sue you or something, just get the seedbox operator to wipe your machine and encrypt everything you have locally. if you've done it right all that you'll have is a bunch of HDDs and SSDs with nothing of any use on them, and if they want to find out what's on them they'll have to go through extra legal measures to force you to comply... then just tell them you'll give them a few grand and get them to drop the case. foolproof.

thanks user

>give them a few grand
>fool proof
you kangaroo rape child, what the fuck is fool proof about that

well m8 i've never heard of a case of someone actually going through with subpoenaing everything a guy has in regards to a copyright infringement case. if it gets to that point you can just get them to drop the case entirely since they're in it for some quick money.

if you do it right they'll just send a few notices to Ivan in Stalingrad and he'll giggle, have a swig of Vodka, and use the notices to light a campfire. it should never get to you in the first place.

Who here /unemployed/?

you don't know how pathetic our government and its departments are, burger
for example, our police are nothing but revenue raisers for the state governments. This one faggot I saw taped a paper sign over a 80km/h speed limit sign that said 60km/h and parked in a bush. Everyone only wants money.
yeah

it's not a broken link, the word filter replaced s m h with baka.

I have already downloaded everything I will ever need.

All modern stuff is trash.

seedbox my friend, offshore one, then ftp to your machine... isp's won't be filtering ftp shit..

>all torrent websites
where did you hear this fake news?
It's only 5 torrent websites, not all of them. Mind you this does include TPB, but your animes are safe

That's not normal.

>implying there are either of these faggots where I live

That was the good thing about the Cronulla Riots - cunts saw what we are capable of here, so leave us be.

>mfw

You failed to tell him Burraneer is full of faggots, too.

the fuck? you can get 6 TB drives now? i knew about the helium enterprise ones but fucking hell.

do you also have a NAS or something?

>6 TB drives
Yeah I bought a Western Digital one last year. $350

>a NAS
Nah I just plug each new Hard Drive into my motherboard. My PC is getting kind of full now though. And I had to disconnect my DVD player because I ran out of SATA slots on the motherboard.

>$350
wow that's actually pretty cheap, i'm still running on a 1 TB WD Blue that I picked up for 60 dollars on my main machine. haven't even gotten an SSD for this one yet.

>no NAS
you should probably look into getting one mate, you never know when a wild thunderstorm might come by and blow everything you have to shit. RAID is always good. plus you can get a bunch of other things like a nice TV and so on and just connect them to your NAS through your network instead of dealing with a progressively more bottlenecked computer with it's native LAN hardware.

Hey mates how is it going?

I want to die

Thats no good, why?

I just looked on PCCG and you can get HDDs up to 10TB now.

>NAS
I will look into it. Money is a bit tight right now. I am pretty happy with how my PC handles everything. It is 6 years old and does well.

I do not have a TV (or want one) and just watch everything on my 27" monitor.

I want to die.

We'll see how many minutes it takes the shadier side of the IT community in Australia to circumvent this. Look at a detailed history of the effectiveness of computer piracy countermeasures, both in Australia and internationally. It's almost laughable they still keep trying.

12TB hdds are coming out soon as well.

Measures like this will be pretty effective against normies m8.

Only a small slice of the population are tech savvy in any meaningful way.

It may look easy to get around this but most normies will not be able to do it and will just stop pirating.

>12TB hdds
That will be grouse when the prices come down for them. I would probably be willing to pay $500 for one.

thats what they said about torrents to begin with fag.

>Torrent today
>Sup Forums tomorrow

>$50 a domain to censor somebody

>tfw have over 8 TB of 1980s movies at 1080p, to relive my childhood and happier times until I put my smith-wesson shotgun to my mouth and pull the trigger.

(Am watching The Burning 1981 right now as I shitpost)

Yeah that is mostly what I am doing m8. Just going on a nostalgia tour until I kill myself.

I downloaded 6TB of 80s and 90s Professional Wrestling.

Noice. Jake the snake, Andre the Giant, Hulk, Ultimate Warrior, good times.

my dad and uncle took me to a WWF event at the Rosement Horizon in Chicago in the early 90s.

Sigh.

I never went live. I used to watch on VHS. I used to practically live at my local video store when I was a kid. It is gone now of course.

cunt i just played rocket league with that was from Sup Forums, wont fucking let me add you on steam if you're there.

What has driven you to this point? Things get better, despite how shit they may seem now

>Things get better
No they don't. Things for me are getting worse. The older you get the more embarrassing being a failure is. The more your social network collapses.

Even my parents are getting old and sick now.

>you don't have all those 1080p Animoo you wanted yet

I bet its because NBN is rolling out and all the pirates over here will fucking ravage it

>The older you get the more embarrassing being a failure is.
>The more your social network collapses.
They're mutually exclusive. Either nobody cares about you and you can't embarrass anyone, or you have a social network.

>mfw there won't ever be another tag team like the Bushwhackers

At least you have the downloads, to be honest all I remember from my trip was barely being able to see the ring and my grandma falling over and hitting her head on a chair.

'sup cunts?

lel just jewgled this shit, this is the event I was at.

>WWF @ Chicago, IL - Rosemont Horizon - June 5, 1992 (2,500)
>Kerry Von Erich pinned Barry Horowitz with the Tornado Punch at 9:03
>Repo Man pinned Jim Duggan at 6:30 after hitting him with the steel hook on his rope
>Tatanka defeated Rick Martel via disqualification at 15:00 when Martel hit him with the Arrogance container
>The Ultimate Warrior defeated Papa Shango via disqualification after about 4 minutes when Shango used his voodoo stick as a weapon
Crush defeated Skinner with the head vice at 7:03
>Earthquake pinned WWF Tag Team Champion IRS with an elbow drop at 7:03
>WWF IC Champion Bret Hart pinned Shawn Michaels with a roll up after about 15 minutes when Michaels collided with Sensational Sherri on the apron

HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN

take me back to the 80s and 90s pls, when whites were only outnumbered 4:1.

dude seriously social networks break down for guys regardless.

the best you can hope for is keeping in contact via skype or someshit. seriously.

>HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN
Yeah an absolute legend.

You got to see a Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels match too. Pretty good.

The Ultimate Warrior only did 4 minutes.

>social networks break down for guys regardless
Yeah but you are meant to replace them with wife and kids. Not be a lonely cunt.

I'm sorry to hear. How old are you and why do you consider yourself a failure?

What age do social networks for guys usually break down? I've already seen it in early 20s

ok you got me there.
come waste some time on steam sometime.

>How old are you and why do you consider yourself a failure?
I am not going to go into it all right now m8. It is too depressing.

>steam
I gave up the gaming Jew a few years ago.

Seriously, wrestling has gone to shit. The characters these days are craptastic at best.

Look at how many awesome guys there were back then - Ultimate Warrior, Hulk, Big Boss Man, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake.

Such a shame......

depends on your peers really what kindof people you hang with.

I was a mistfit so i hung out with outcasts, because of this I prolly ended up with a little extension but yeah consider nothing of value after 28.

it got worse after facespace became a thing, and I never joined so I was cut out of a lot of things at that point too. (because you know organizing shit over facespace fuck phoning people..)

Wrestling was great from 1983-1992 and then again from 1996-2002.

Everything since 2010 has been absolute cancer.

TOR
Vpn including opera free vpn
I2p
Blockchain

>2016
>still torrenting
>wasting your senses on the audio, visual or interactive jews

>not using your spare time to read books and listen to news radio and podcasts

>that pic, wojack has 2 elbows the fuck?
man it was the only thing I could think of, unless you go r9k and hang out in bibby tube.

I can't help you if you don't want to help yourself. and fair game that steam is all kiky but at least if you play mp you get some human interaction.. is all I am saiyan if you catch my drift.

>I can't help you
Did you honestly think you could? m8 come on.

And Wojack has two elbows because he fucked his arm up from too much masturbation.

Fair enough user, hope you have a good day tomorrow

>when Martel hit him with the Arrogance container

I was there and I don't even remember what the fuck this was. Probably some indian voodoo shit that would be too culturally insensitive to use today.

M8 you barely have enough internet to shitpost on Sup Forums, you've 100% not got the bandwidth to torrent

Why is it so hard to get a job in this country?

>the Arrogance container
It is the pink thing in pic related m8.

>finish high school in 2011
>from mid 2012 i start actively looking for a job
>get job in may 2014
>move out july 2014
>redundant in december 2014
>immediately start looking for another job
>get another job in september 2015
>redundant in december 2015
>immediately start looking for another job
>have to move back in with parents
>finally get another job june 2016
>made redundant again december 2016
my last day is tomorrow
what the fuck am I meant to do if every business I start working for goes belly up or has to start pruning the herd months later?

this,

hope things get better for you brother.

He looks pretty progressive there.

Thank you anons.

>All torrent websites
>Implying it isn't just trashbay
>He isn't a member of invite only deepweb seedbox only filesharing sites

In those days m8 you could look like that and still be considered a real man.

it's the recession we cannot talk about bro.
best you can do is hone skills and keep looking.

This country has 23 million people and 11 million jobs. You beg for handouts like most of Australia.

Those Howa made S&Ws are rather nice. Can't you get a cheap Turkish made Stoeger to splatter?

On a more serious note, even if you are depressed you can find a reason to live. Pissing on the graves of everyone who ever betrayed me was mine. I'll have to wait a long time, but I'll enjoy it.

If it wasn't for the whole anonymity factor of this site I reckon a lot of us could be m8s irl and solve many of each others problems

Quick google says specifically its THESE five sites getting the block

The Pirate Bay
Torrentz
TorrentHound
IsoHunt
SolarMovie

Hah yeah, fucken oath.

Cancer is putting it lightly....

They should have asked to block every single one they could think of.

I don't understand their strategy.

I use TorrentProject these days if I am not using a private tracker.

lolol wtf is an $80,000 Chrysler? is that a luxury vehicle in that backwards ass country? too close to china must be

It's not a luxury car, $80k is a normal price for a new vehicle here.

Time to start watching glorious nip wrestling

truth bro, truth.

meet ya down the pub in 20.

I have always hated wrestling fans that like Japanese wrestling. It is hipster shit.

>$500
Get four of these newegg.com/global/au/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822149633 and it will be cheaper

In Japan it's just wrestling, m8

when will you dumb bogans understand, if they block your torrents, you win

>torrents only have kike-o-vision.

Guys, it's getting the torrent that is the issue.... The website just direct you to the torrent file, the client then connects it to random computers to put it together in pieces to complete the file in your computer. So you may have to go to irc again, it will with itself out or some shit...

Need some advice lads.
I'm considering joining the ADF for a trade or doing their university program then going into a non combat role. Does anyone have any experience/advice for this? Is it a meme?
Cheers

>fighting russians for zog

dont do it bogan, the white race needs you