19th of December 2nd american civil war begins

who is excited for it here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MpKIn-PHHAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont even care

Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich MURDERED because he was the true source of the leaked emails and documents.

She and her co-conspirators in the msm and the democratic party are blaming Russia to cover their tracks.

They are engaged in treason and are trying to subvert the will of the American people.

The need to be punished for their crimes and stopped at all costs.

hyped

soon.

I am so hyped for monday, hoping it spills across the border so I can finally use my new rake

It's times like this that make me wish I had a chainaxe

I'm not. I lost all of my guns and ammo in a tragic boating accident :^(

fuck

You cucks won't do anything except make thread after thread on here. And if you do manage to leave your house you'll be about as effective as the riots that took place after the election and you'll get your asses beat by police and thrown in jail before you go back home and post thread after thread.

that is my birthday.

2D > 3D

Happy birthday for Monday mate, I hope you have a really good day.

damn I'm getting my oil changed that day that day.
guess I'll just have to do it myself.

You are still in time, buy some before shit starts.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpKIn-PHHAQ

For the love of God, I hope this shit doesn't happen.

My mother already died in her sleep, I don't care anymore...

You're all a bunch fools. This isn't going to be like Chanology back in 09. People could get hurt. Think about this, user. War isn't a game. Before we go down a dark path, listen to the oldfag.

Some things need to be destroyed to make a better world. Tough i wonder if they are really that retarted to start a civil war.

Nope, it's too late. All of my guns and ammo are gone because I really felt like fishing with them. Now shoo atf/cia/ctr shoo shoo.

At least in this timeline the first chainsword has been forged.

Context, nigger.

What happens if he gets blocked? And I mean seriously now, not OMG HAPPENING now.

Why?

What happens then?

REEEEEE

Easy for you to say, Mario. What if it was your pizza with concrete dust in it because you can't seem to go out for lunch without having to take cover from a firefight over who these idiots think should be the one to take the blame for the next four years?

I envy you

fucking kek well played ahmed

ayy lmao

fucking gay

Sneaky

fucking swede cuck

> December 19th

wow it's fucking nothing

Are you a black woman?

fuck you

Oh fug

hah

kek

>ambassador to Uzbekibekibekistanstan
So he went to a fictional country? Sounds like BS.

Fugg

>am i excited for le civil war
fuck yes

me

How can we know US is real if the embassy isn't real

>implying Hillary won't have Obama starting a war with Russia first

>highest-grossing movie of the year
>politicians finally jump on the bandwagon half a year later
Took them long enough

As a woman I hope I get to participate despite gender restrictions

Looking forward to being drafted into Merkel's EU peacekeeping army?

Damn it

Touché

>ultimate happening on my birthday

Mirin' that colt

Please gf

kek still looking for those ash pancakes?

bewbs

so whats the basis for this?

fuck

I'm only one generation away from a dirt farming hillbilly redneck in a rural US state that is covered with people just like me. I've used outhouses and fire to keep warm. I've hunted and trapped to eat. I will not sit idly by and see my rights eroded with out a fight. Try me.

Why would I want a gf if I can just hook up with gash at the club?

I just got a corrections job where I all I do is watch niggers all day and it pays $35,000 a year

you fucks better not ruin this with civil war

it was ruined from the beginning

Retards think the Electoral College won't vote for Trump. It's hilarious how delusional the Left has become after they got their shit pushed in.

OH SHIT

Oh shit nigger.

Kek

Dear neighbour
Go fuck yourself you fucking pathetic piece of shit cuck country
Sincerly, Finland

PS: Did i mention that if you don't reply to this post your mom will die in her sleep tonight?

PS2: Immunity cat doesn't work

Delete this

>citing daily mail

Mexican here. Hmmmm if you say so (;

fugg I godd drigged :DDDD

thanks man.
nice digits.

Whichever dingus takes a pic of this on reddit include me in the screencap

ggwp

damn nigger

Bastard.

Fucking Sweden

Feds will surrender BEFORE it ever happens

They aren't ready for the 300 gorillion

fug

THE PENTAGON, MIDDAY

December 19th, 2016

CAMERA opens from far above, the PENTAGON just a dot on the landscape. We zoom in increasingly quickly until it fills the frame.

As we zoom into the INNER COURTYARD, we see a FIVE SIDED STRUCTURE in the dead center of it - a miniature Pentagon in itself.

CAMERA drops down to the sidewalk outside and drifts into an over the shoulder view as we follow INDISTINCT EMPLOYEE. He walks in the door to the STRUCTURE and we see a wall menu, an order counter, and a few dozen five sided tables - the sign reads, "Welcome to the Pentagon Courtyard Café!"

EMPLOYEE walks to the center table, where a man sits alone but surrounded by enough food for at least five people. EMPLOYEE puts his hand on the man's shoulder and begins to speak.

EMPLOYEE
Sir, it worked. Despite all odds, we flipped enough electors to drop Donald below 270, and this thing is going to a floor vote as soon as possible. We need-

CAMERA pans around the table in freezeframe, a la bullet time. The as-yet-unseen gourmand is midbite on the first slice of his overstuffed quesadilla - we see it is pentagon-shaped, with 5 slices. Midbite and mouth agape is the frozen face of GOV. JOHN KASICH, still chewing loudly, tie undone. When the freezeframe ends, he interrupts.

KASICH

Son, can you not see I'm occupied? ...anyway, I'd rather them come to me. I've got a lot of work left...

...on my plate.

KASICH grins devilishly.

EMPLOYEE
Um. Well, sir... I really think you need to head to Washington. What's even going on here, why are you at the Penta-

KASICH

The french fries from the goddamn Conference Center snack bar are what's going on here, kid! Qdoba is what's "going on", Burger King, Taco Bell, Popeye's FUCKING Chicken.

EMPLOYEE turns to see reporters streaming into the building. They must've followed him. They quickly surround KASICH, who does not stop eating until dozens have arrived. He continues to eat, but speaks through a full mouth to the crowd.

asd

KASICH
Hey everyone, welcome to the Pentagon. Want a Philly Cheese? Pickle? No takers? Okay then, suit yourselves. I take it you guys are here about the electoral, so...questions?

KATY TUR
Sir, let's start with an appetizer... [KASICH chuckles]. if you are made president, what are a few words that might describe how that might look?

KASICH
Well, that's an easy one. Tell you what, I'll answer it this way. I think you'll see me bringing a lot of flavor to the office. [Crowd groans]

KASICH, finishing up his quesadilla, stretches across the table to reach a large five sided double-chocolate cake. He grabs a knife and fork and begins cutting it into five pieces, speaking as he works:

KASICH
See, I think it's important to have every flavor of American in my cabinet. Tell ya what, I think we can learn a little somethin' from the Pentagon herself - See, I think we have five flavors we're gonna bring to the table. The first one?

[KASICH hands KATY TUR a piece of cake]

A whole lot of sweetness. But it won't all be sweet. Sometimes, people may get salty...[KASICH hands a piece to MEGYN KELLY]

...and other times you may feel a little sour. [KASICH hands apiece to CHUCK TODD]. Look, sometimes, and I hate to say this, people may get downright bitter.

[KASICH hands this piece to BILL O'REILLY, which nets a big laugh]

KASICH puts down the fork and knife and grabs the fifth slice with both hands. With a sudden air of seriousness he leans in close to the cameras, and a hush falls over the crowd as he puts on a serious tone.

KASICH
Let me tell you folks, the fifth flavor comes when we can get things Washington working again. 'Cause when we do, I'm tellin' ya, it'll have you saying to yourselves...

KASICH takes a huge bite as crumbs fall all over the table. Then, he smiles and delivers through a mouthful of cake what would instantly become the catchphrase of his presidency-

KASICH

Ooooooh, Mami!

$35,000 a year

>you fucks better not ruin my minimum wage job where i get raped by black people

clever girl

nigger

Out smarted by a sweet

Fucking swedecucks

fuck off sweden

Where abouts mate?

Crafty.

literally nothing will happen

Excited? I don't know. It'd be unfortunate. All the sabre rattling against Russia, unsubstantiated claims by the CIA, Demonizing of the right and cartoon frogs, I feel like It'd be Washington's fault.

>pic related

ayy

Good one swedecuck

asshole

I really hope it would happen. The electors aren't going to turn obviously but if they did somehow it would be great to get together with other people who want a peaceful and happy country and start killing all non whites, faggots, and left wing cock suckers. I think humans for the most part very similar. I think most humans find similar things enjoyable. I just don't think we're advanced enough to regulate everything right now gas the kikes race war now.

wheres your mosin.

>102994350