What does Sup Forums think of Christians from/in Muslim countries?

What does Sup Forums think of Christians from/in Muslim countries?

Should they stay or respect the culture and convert/leave?

*self-bump*

Secular Muslim nations are inevitably more peaceful than ones ruled by a Caliphate. They should stay in order to stop the sectarian violence form destroying beautiful cities.

I don't care. Things happening in foreign lands don't matter. Things will be better when we stop pretending they do.

This, I am so fucking tired of hearing about Syria. Syria Syria Syria. Hey user did you hear that Aleppo's hospitals are being destroyed? Hey user look at this child with dirt on his face. Who fucking cares? In five years it's just going to be some other country over there with a "humanitarian crisis".

This is the wrong attitude for the vanguard of the global fascist revolution.

Exactly. Who gives a shit about the new little war in some shithole nobody cares about? There's always one going on somewhere and they never fucking matter. But we've been getting into these petty little foreign conflicts and for what?
Fuck you and your global bullshit. We should worry about our people, do things for our people and everybody else can get fucked.

christians from arab countries seem chill as fuck.

I was at a gas station in florida a few years ago and an iraqi christian redpilled me on mudslimes. changed my perspective desu.

They should come to the West in exchange for our Muslims.

1900, Christians made up approx 22% of the population of Middle Eastern countries (incl Egypt)
2000, Christians made up 8%.

The reason for such a massive drop? Massacred by muslim, fleeing to the west for safer lives, and a massive explosion in population of islamics.

Things aren't looking good for this group. They are our brothers and sisters and we should have their backs. The attack against the Coptic's in Cairo on Sunday shows just how bad things continue to be for them.

Christianity started in modern day Israel. At least the Jews accept this religion within their borders. How many Christian remain in Damascus, Baghdad or Tehran? No one gives a fuck it seems.

Turkey is heading down that road very fast.

These were Christian countries that were invaded. To see them survive and perhaps even one day reverse this is actually important for us as an example that this is even possible. They are facing now what is one of our very likely futures.

At one point in time, the colonial powers could have really made a difference and saved these people, launching a new golden age. Sadly, this opportunity was squandered, mostly due to the usual suspects of greed, ignorance and petty rivalries. Perhaps in the coming years, we will have another chance to make up for this.

Monolithic single-minded soulless Sunni Islam is the foe, and must be smashed.

Bump for interest.

Agreed whole heartedly.

>christians in muslim countries

No such thing exists user. They either stay and get slaughtered or they move to the west.

They were there before the muslims.

Most of them are the same beheading trash like other Arabs. Some of them are good people and Western powers should protect them though.

pic related

I know that Christians are overrepresented in the Lebanese diaspora, clearly more and more Christians are going to the west as muslims are starting to take over Arab countries. Can't blame them

they should fucking stay where they are

I'm an Assyrian-Iraqi Christian I am devoted to Australia and it's Army. I am ready to take down any Muslim if the Australian government told me to.

They should, but our governments need to stop making this a death sentence for them, with all this regime change bullshit and arse kissing of dirty sheikhs whose camel ranches happened to be on top of oil.

It's not about religion racist. They have been socialized and "educated" in Sand Nigger cultures. They are sand niggers. Point, Hang them

syriacs and persians are pretty cool

arabs are just annoying