DONT LET THIS SLIDE

>The recount crusade of Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein may have turned up massive voter irregularities, but they're not the kind Democrats were hoping to find.

>In heavily-Democratic Detroit, more votes than voters were found across the city and now state Republicans are calling for an investigation.

insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/14/steins-recount-turns-more-votes-voters-detroit

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/12/14/michigan-recount-reveals-error-but-not-the-one-jill-stein-wanted/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034842/Michigan-recount-finds-voting-flawed-mainly-Clinton-friendly-Detroit-one-voting-machines-recorded-ballots.html
time.com/4599886/detroit-voting-machine-failures-were-widespread-on-election-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=g5ulvcqaiM8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

good.

Are you tired of winning yet?

Didn't Philadelphia just pass a voter idea law in response to this?

topkek, the election was over a month a ago and the Democrats still get BTFO

>Oops!
Damn, gotta love Fox News.

Why is this a surprise?
Wasn't this all but confirmed since day 1?

never

Jill Stein isnt a democrat, though. Green party serves to siphon votes from dems. if anything this is being done to cover up hillarys fraud.

Only when the corruption of the left is weeded out

No point halfassing this with a few wins when it leaves the opposition room to regain lost ground

This is why the democrats didn't call for a recount.
The moment she took action they must have thought "what are you doing you green retard?!"

Yes. On election day, there were a ton of threads on Sup Forums about election machines being buggy and auto-selecting Hillary.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more chatter about it here.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI.

Is detroit No-ID vote place? If so, i wouls say it is expected.

>few people registered,
>Hillary campaing showed up with bhs and some money
>Get nig nogs tudo vote a lot becase as long as a single Jamal registered, everyone can vote.

If it isnt, then it is plain fraud.

No matter what, bith systems are terrible. The US desperately need a proper "voter id", "have a specific voting place" syatem

Obama used to follow someone with the @ nigger

They rigged it to shit and we STILL WON

jill did a smart move she raised over 5 million dollars from HillMissles Fans she spent under that doing the recount she just stole a few million form idiots
i wish her nothing but good luck

You'd think they would go away to lick their wounds and think about why they lost and come up with a new ideas

Or they could just blame Putin

Are you genuinely retarded?

Checkd and no

>liking ANY form of MSM

Don't be a dumbass. Just a year ago the exact same people were attacking Trump just like the rest of the liberal main stream media. It's only now that he won that they're trying to pretend they're on "our" side.

Post your face when Britain didn't even menanage to leave.

mfw only niggers I see here EVER came from the UK to study, born there too. Fuck that bullshit

>>In heavily-Democratic Detroit, more votes than voters were found across the city and now state Republicans are calling for an investigation.

Oh is this why Hillary's team never asked for a recount?

>>>>>no refunds

let's fire the party up, lads

Bump

Remember Democrats, NO REFUNDS!

But goy!!! What about the powerful Russian wizard Putin who has hacked your precious voting papers!?!?!

I swear this and the Syrian bullshit makes me hate myself that I was a liberal once... These whiny privileged fucks have ruined liberalism for all of us even in Europe with stupid policies and the rapefugee plague. Let them burn in hell for what they have done the day of judgement is here.

>fox news

Oh okay, it strokes your ego so I guess it's Sup Forums accepted.

Idiots.

> liberals tfw

Almost certainly.

I BET THE RUSSIAN HACKERS DID THIS TO MAKE DEMOCRATS LOOK BAD!

and people doubted /ourgirl/

> being retarded

nypost.com/2016/12/14/michigan-recount-reveals-error-but-not-the-one-jill-stein-wanted/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034842/Michigan-recount-finds-voting-flawed-mainly-Clinton-friendly-Detroit-one-voting-machines-recorded-ballots.html

time.com/4599886/detroit-voting-machine-failures-were-widespread-on-election-day/

Kys

>When you cheat and still lose

Look guys, a retard.

Seriously, with the Dems. not able to even decide on possible candidates to run the shamed DNC and Lib. (((MSM))) in melt down... how bad will the Republicans have to fuck up over the next few years to ever allow the Dem.'s back in office?

Just as (((Bernie Sanders))) former press secretary stated on (((CNN))) that, "We Don’t Need White People Leading The Democratic Party Right Now"... how will the Dems ever be able to get elected outside of the deepest blue states if they are openly anti-white?

youtube.com/watch?v=g5ulvcqaiM8
>youtube.com/watch?v=g5ulvcqaiM8

Thats a talking ape, right? Look at that thing. It's not human.

>Haha, you're all rerards trusting anything the mayne streem medior says. I get all my news from Sup Forums haha. Pizzagates not fakes news guyse, its real.

There was a rumor going around on thee... internets.. that Jill Stein was doing this to expose the democrats and at the same time bleed some of their donors of cash.