You can only post in this thread if your country is allowed to deny the Holocaust

You can only post in this thread if your country is allowed to deny the Holocaust.

Say with me: HOLOHOAX NEVER HAPPENED.

Other urls found in this thread:

elmundo.es/espana/2015/06/29/5590474f268e3efd1e8b457f.html
20minutos.es/noticia/2374489/0/italia-holocausto/senado-norma/contra-negacionismo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Although it's not a crime in Britain at the moment, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it's classed as hated speech.

Bad goy Spain

its not a crime here per se if i have good arguments that it didnt happen.....which it did faggot

I am in a country that allows Holocaust denial. I am not Jewish nor is anyone in my family.

I am anti-Zionist, anti-Israel and mostly anti-Jewish. I think it's very possible aspects of the Holocaust were exaggerated and narratives constructed etc.

But to deny that there was persecution of Jews during Nazi Germany that resulted in lots of Jews being killed and mistreated in various ways is just baloney.

i thought they just passed some new anti-semitism law in britain

DID
NOT
HAPPEN

This map is wrong. HOlocaust denial is implicitly a crime in Sweden due to hate speech laws

why would you want people to talk nonsense?

not so fast Spain
elmundo.es/espana/2015/06/29/5590474f268e3efd1e8b457f.html
and Italy
20minutos.es/noticia/2374489/0/italia-holocausto/senado-norma/contra-negacionismo/

>But to deny that there was persecution of Jews during Nazi Germany that resulted in lots of Jews being killed and mistreated in various ways is just baloney.
This is not what Holocaust denial is. Holocaust denial includes Holocaust revision, which challenges the death toll of Jews persecuted by the Third Reich.

>The EU extradition policy regarding Holocaust denial was tested in the UK during the 2008 failed extradition case brought against the suspected Holocaust denier Frederick Toben[71] by the German government. As there is no specific crime of Holocaust denial in the UK, the German government had applied for Toben's extradition for racial and xenophobic crimes. Toben's extradition was refused by the Westminster Magistrates' Court, and the German government withdrew its appeal to the High Court.

The BREXIT was never going to fail, you just had to look at the signs.
Dad is based.

I would gladly burn your talmud

you are literally the synagogue of satan

Yes they did, Britain made it illegal to criticise anything Jewish or Israeli related
They are cucked beyond redemption, I'm glad my ancestors left that Israeli slave state

[This comment has been censored by Her Majesty's Government for potentially violating legistlation pertaining to hate speech and/or antisemitism.]

[All citizens are to be reminded that antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.]

how is France on that list? they are pretty cucked with the rapefugees no?

Honestly free speach is the best part of being a burger

HOLOHOAX NEVER HAPPENED
Feels good to say it

What is being questioned about the Holocaust is whether or not there was an industry of death focused on killing Jews and others. If there were no gas chambers then there was no Holocaust.

The hollocau- oh wait

Y-yes merchant, the holocaust was real

That's pretty much my opinion as well. The Jews brought it upon themselves though.

I can only speak for Poland - its bullshit. We penalize the genocide denial not the holocoust.