ONE BILLION REFUGEES

We're finished. This is it, we're absolutely fucked now.

There is about 800 Million white euros in Europe, with the addition of 1 billion blacks we will be a minority in our homelands.

PUSH F TO PAY RESPECTS TO EUROPE

F

By 2100, half the world's population will be black and they will invade the rest.
America is safe because of the Atlantic but your Europe and the ME is fucked.
Only China will remain it seems.

And so the next Hitler is born.

>But, Schwab believes the solution is for solidarity among Western and developing nations
Or you could just close the borders.

Just tell the fucking Italians to stop picking them up from African shores and let them drown.

we need another hitler for niggers jews and muslims

Serious question? Why are Spanisards so stupid and pessimistic?? You guys are the country I literally get no insight from talking to. Even the more intelligent among you always find a philosophicalway to show how things are going to turn out for the worse. Have shit ton of children and start rebuilding your nation already.

Solidarity is literally the most ambiguous term, he could have said "be nice" ato other nations and it would have more meaning.

You know it's getting bad when a fucking leaf is calling you out.

Why are humans so hell bent on preserving all human life regardless of the costs?

self answer: bigger markets for products

is there even enough room in europe to accomodate this many people?

Europe ultimately won't stand for this. You can push the white man, and he'll take it and take it, but when you push too far he snaps, and you will regret it.

Sure. After they got rid of those pesky white europeans.

>Africa

STOP THE FUCKING GIBS
THEY WILL ALL DIE OUT IF YOU JUST STOP GIVING THEM GIBS
R-TYPE AFRICANS MAKE FUCKING 5 OFFSPRING MINIMUM

GET FUCKED [[[KLAUS SCHWAB]]]
SCANDINAVIA BELONGS TO THE NORDS

IF GERMANS VOTE FOR MERKEL AGAIN THEY ALL DESERVE TO GET GANGRAPED BY MUDSLIMES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RAPEFUGEES OUT OUT OUT OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD

> mfw we'll get to call Finland/Sweden/Norway niggers in a few years

> mfw Falklands literally throw themselves at us instead of converting to mudlsime religion

ITS BEEN FUN

Does anyone know who Gwynne Dyer is?

He's pretty independent but he's recently been doing this sort of shilling for refugees, but also explaining why people are mad, thing. It's pissed me off enough to not read him as much.

Anyways I remember him giving a talk to my high school about 10 years ago and he basically predicted this. Billions of third worlders leaving for fertile Europe (he said it would be because of climate change).

He also said he had information that this was why the British Government of the time was thinking about expanding the nuclear system, so that they could cut access to Britain and stay immune from black mail.

He predicted the US would eventually be forced to build a wall with Mexico too, in the same speech.

If you listen to his "climate wars" program he talks about it at great length. It's very interesting.

I wouldn't recommend him as red pilled or anything but it's great to get an interesting perspective outside of our little big box here

>the solution is for solidarity among Western and developing nations
Really made me think

Anyone who suggests or implies that Europe should take in any less than 1 billion migrants is a racist and should be arrested for hate speech.

E.g:
>"I think Europe should limit itself to 10 million immigrants".
This is racist neo-nazi hate speech.

This is the way nature intended. You can't fight it. BEIGE HORIZON

If you look at the models for climate change (man made or not who cares the effect is the same), you'll see that it's the hot, poor areas that will get hit the hardest by the reduced agriculture.
It's pretty obvious that you'd see mass immigration from famine stricken areas.

He also had a great series on the development of patriarchy. Basically it was needed to make men fight wars and to make women have a lot of kids.

holy fucking shit this is retarded.

stop moving people to places of wealth

just bring wealth to more places.

you know what.

just make a swap

africans move to europe and europeans move to africa.

>tfw rapefugees can't raft across the ocean into trumpland

I HATE NIGGERS AND ROACHES, BUT

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW THAT WOULD PLAY OUT
EUROPE WILL BE COMPLETELY DESTROYED WHEREAS AFRICA WILL BE (EVEN MORE) RICHER THAN PRE-SWITCH EUROPE

Africa is huge and abundant in resources.

It would be Rhodesia on crack.

I hope niggers enjoy 8 month winters where they can't grow anything.

I wasn't aware Syria had that many children.

jesus christ,
what the fuck do we do now?

Success

It was fun lads,but well see the end of europe as we know of it in our lifetime.

yep. europes nature was great for the medieval era but africa has the resources for a high tech society. people dont get this but the resources in 3rd world countries put them in a position to rapidly advance their civilization like the way the europeans did once they started sailing the world.

africa and south east asia will be developed regions by the end of the century if the globalists dont have their way.

That's because it's the right way to think right now.
You canadians are the proof that all the things can go from bad to worse.

>America is safe
Not true. With the rate of Mexicans illegally immigrating, blacks reproducing, white men not dealing with women, and us probably taking in more refugees ourselves I would say we're on the same boat as Yurop, if not, worse.

Fuck their shit "predictions" and actual foresights. With this lingo they are enabling and enhacing this narative. If same said there is going to be 0 refugees in europe, because we will fix rest of the world so hard everybodys gonna be happy.

Next time stand with the axis, burgerbro

You have it. Be proud.

Is merkel going to win the elections? If so then europe is kill.

Hope you dont mind a white Hellen coming over, America

>swap populations
>a century later
>whites have built a space-faring civilization in africa
>niggers destroyed europe
>niggers now wanna move back to africa

>Why are humans so hell bent on preserving all human life regardless of the costs?
>self answer: bigger markets for products
When will they notice more people actually costs them money because there's nothing productive to be done with another billion unskilled workers.

>Merkel can run again as well
>Hofer didn't win
>Trump not even president yet and the lunatics might force a re-election

One Billion

F

That
That was pretty clever

>t. deafeatist piece of shit
I hope a stuka bombed the shit out of your parents parents village you cuck

F stands for FIGHT you fags. Kill these people and defend your lands.

there are 500 mil people in european union which is not all of europe

not sure where even 10 million more people would sleep in the winter since there are a limited number of structures to use as shelter

and as far as building new structures who will pay for it? the eu will be destroyed economically if they dont keep hungry niggers out

Muh mother Africa

>Always imagined how future generations would think when they read back on our times
>Imagined they would laugh and ask why we let this immigration wipe out our lives and cultures

Its just suddenly hit me that my idea of the future will never happen. This is a horrible moment. People wont look back on this and laugh. They will never know the truth. This will be covered. It will be told that we were all in agreement and the majority of Europe wanted this to happen. We are living in history but the problem is we're seeing the end of a civilisation. Not the beginning.

You're forgetting that the inhabitants of those countries are low IQ retards

Shieeeet. We'll have to deforest entire areas to make so many pikes.

The nation state as we know it is on the verge of extinction. The only way to save it is inconceivable to far too many. It's over.

The only chance now is the formation of new states within existing states.

but that's wrong. as you know, the fighting button on game controllers is usually RT (right trigger).

we're the right and we're triggered. so why aren't we acting like that?

Yeah, because the excesive overconfidence is not the card used by the idiots who are driving EU into a rape, violence and poverty hell hole.

Also: not an argument.

the spanish can die, they are moors anyway, same as italians, why do u think they import niggers? its the nigger genes in them

One can only hope

BUILD A FUCKING WALL EUROFAGGOTS!

1 billion refugees would leave Africa empty. Whites could move there and take over. Just don't let the niggers return.

>africa and south east asia will be developed regions by the end of the century if the globalists dont have their way
not with current ihabitants

Why don't we just close those borders?
Who is behind this?

jesus christ guys, I just wanna cry :'^(

Here's what you do. Everyone start pooling money together for a large fishing boat in the Mediterranean. Once you have the boat, start cruising around, catching fish as normal. but whenever you see one of those refugee boats, gun them down. No one will suspect you, it's that simple.

Trump isn't even a quarter of the man Hitler was.

It won't.

All these predictions ignore the fact that it is us preventing their population from collapsing. If not for us, they'd either be starving en mass or shitting out their intestines after getting a visit from Ebola-chan.

The moment our countries collapse under the weight of that task (or simply stop doing it) Africa's population will drop like a rock.

Not saying that their population increase isn't a massive problem for us, just that all the models are leaving out one crucial detail because it wouldn't be politically correct to point out that they can't even feed themselves.

I just kidding. But the WAll! They must thing about this.

t. spanish cynicism

you are muslitalian, be more italian, less muslim

> Mass migration of 1 billion refugees moving north into Europe
> Schwab believes the solution is for solidarity among Western and developing nations.
More like, the solution is to manufacture a lot of machine guns and billions of bullets.

F

dont come here fuckers. we have enough problems with edgy leftists

>1 BILLION REFUGEES

god damn my dick is so fucking hard. i hope those refugees breed out the beta europeans

>implying you retards can stop them

you can't.

they say he's more refugee than man now days...

I'm not Italian, stronzzo di merda.
And if I were muslim, I'd be happy, not angry.

Nonsense.

How much of that do you think is white?

Wtf even means muslitalian

1 billion, 2 billion, 20 billion.
How about I suck all of them?

That's the funny and also sad thing. Within a decade of the change Europe would be a continent wide Detroit while Africa would surpass what Europe currently is due to the suddenly available natural resources.

And it would just lead to everyone trying to move from Europe to Africa.
Running from this is not an option because they will never stop following, you HAVE to make a stand.

Leave my country and never come back.

0% white boy, european pussy belongs to the colored race now. open wide for the BIG COLORED COCK

>user sucks off 6 gorillion rapefugees
>rapefugees rape needs now satisfied so they won't go to Europe
Do it. DO IT.

Not much considering Turkey is """European"""
And Serbia, Bosnia, etc
There's less than 600 million true whites in the entire world

>squeaked the white boy

how can BCC not turn you on?

>tfw left the EU
>tfw Island nation

One of our politicians was questioned about his numbers in regards to population growth (so, not just refugees or migrants but native births too).

>3% growth per annum

People asked if he realized those numbers meant that in 200 years Australia would have a population of One Billion people. Up from 20 million.

Where the ever loving fuck are they putting these people?

>1 billion Africans in Europe

So Africa will be a third empty.

What happens if white people just up and move there and take land?

It's bound to happen.

Wonder who we get.

We have a few hundred million Indonesians above us.

We have a billion Asians next to them.

A billion variations of Poo In Loos.

A Billion Chinese.

I'd say New Zealand and Australia will be a third world shit hole like South East Asia soon.

Please send more refugees.
I haver never seen so many red pilled people in the mainstream media than now, can't imagine what it would be like with another million.

spain has had a roman influence and a muslim one

muslitalian = spanish
spanish = muslitalian

American education.

>so many red pilled people in the mainstream media

Maybe in Denmark. Not in Germany or the US.

unless the chinese literally purge africa and then colonize it, I very highly doubt it.
they are simply too lazy/stupid to do anything with those resources. they will continue to sell them to us because they cannot be arsed to process them, and we will continue to make money with it.

all the resources in the world will not save your ass if you cannot properly utilize them. look at saudi arabia, they can shit money due to their oil and yet it is still an utter shithole and everything of worth that exists there has been planned out and organized by Westeners

Made me think too much.

t. Tyrone al-Cologne

Africans will follow whitey wherever the gibs are, like a dog.

>Move all niggers to Europe
>Move all Europeans to Africa
Problem solved

1 billion doctors and engineers, Pax Europa incoming.

I really, really hope it stays that way

your shit was the anchor stone

White people are a world minority.

No not including "white" people who perpetually look like they just spent half a year jerking off in the Sahara.

What they really need is to take in more.

I know there has been a sacrifice to save uncountable millions of hardworking and earnest refugees. It's not enough.

1.5 billion more Syrians in desperate need of help are coming here now. We will welcome them and accept their culture with open hearts and minds.

> New extreme right budget
> Good pay
> Open for hire:
> Build walls
> Man machinegun nests
> Save europe
> under budget cause of too many voulenteers
> mfw

1 billion more niggers to shoot at.

From Polish point of view, this couldn't get funnier.