How accurate is it?

How accurate is it?
I really want to know my origins. I have blue eyes and pink nipples but I need to confirm.
Will Jews stockpile my DNA information?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/business/other-industries/law-enforcement-investigators-seek-out-private-dna-databases/news-story/ed2fe5872be32ad11f58361cecf662bd
donaldmarshallrevolution.com
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481236894046.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>23andme
be ready to find out that you are 3% AFRICUN MUH NIGGA
ancestry.com is better

/thread

>Will Jews stockpile my DNA information?

news.com.au/finance/business/other-industries/law-enforcement-investigators-seek-out-private-dna-databases/news-story/ed2fe5872be32ad11f58361cecf662bd

also if they have you dna, then they can create a virus to specifically target you

dude everyone's 3% African

I've been interested in the natgeo one for ages but haven't done it

in USA

And clone.
donaldmarshallrevolution.com

Why do Jews ruin everything? Now I will never know..

this

kikes

>Will Jews stockpile my DNA information?
yes and will try to claim you if you're a descendant of Abraham

It doesn't matter how accurate it is, it's a bad idea.

this too

>Will Jews stockpile my DNA information
not only that they copyright it! fucking you out of your own fucking dna if u have a valuable mutation.dont do it bro

So are we horrible mutts just left to lay idle with no cultural identity?

23andAshkenazi is google funded or at least related.

accurate, and yes they will use it

It is based on self reported family origin. I would not trust it.

Can you lie on this and turn in a fake name?

I like the result.

And to be fair, I did Ancestry as well, and the result was only marginally different. Like 0.5% different.

I know I have an Aboriginal hanging about in my family tree somewhere. My family has been here for 8 generations, so it's inevitable.

It's jew owned and they actualyl taint pure european with random results like 0.01% sub saharan affrican (0.0.1% margin of error in the fine print)

Wish I was joking. My British father is apparently 0.01% native american

FPBP

Can't you just research your ancestry instead then?

Anscestry.com you plebs

Hmm interesting for me, I'm mixed pacific islander, japanese and spanish.

>they can create a virus to specifically target you
>Wasting time and money to create a virus to target a shitposting nobody

What?

>>British & Irish

Wait...are you potato nigger, or not??

I want to do one of these to see what actual percent nigger I am. According to Ancestry, my dad is 100% European (Dutch and Swedish) and my mom is a 50/50 Anglo-black hybrid. From my understanding, your DNA results are never just that of your parents, divided by two and added together. It's more like, imagine that when your genes are being determined at the moment of conception, you're drawing from a pool of marbles, and half of those marbles are red while the other half are green. Now, it is statistically likely that the end result will yield something around a 50/50 ratio, but not inevitable. It would be cool to get a test done and see that I'm only something like 15-20% black, which would explain why I'm so white passing, have blue eyes and pink nipples, only slightly wavy hair, etc. (I basically look Italian) However, I'm not entirely sure if I'll just do an Ancestry test or shill out the extra shekels for a 23andMe one. From what I've read, both tests are extremely good at differentiating between DNA from different continents (No surprise there, when some races are hundreds of thousands of years separated), but 23andMe is generally better at differentiating between DNA from the same continent (e.g. Anglo vs Southern European). They're still both rough estimates, regardless. I'm autistically interested in researching my DNA/family history, so 23andMe may be worth the investment, but I'm not sure how much of the stuff you guys post about them is just memes.

>my mom is a 50/50 Anglo-black hybrid.

Nuremberg rule failure.

My ancestors have been mixed since the late 18th century. They lived in Louisiana Creole communities, and were not legally considered "black" until much later on, Pablo.

That's Senor Pablo to you, hafu.

Wouldn't the phrase "hafu" only etymologically make sense if you were insulting someone who is roughly half and half? Wouldn't a phrase like "mongrel" make more sense? I apologize for being so autistic and anal about your pejoratives. Regards

Was trying to be humorous. To be fair, English is my third language.

Once tainted to pool is ruined.

Mudblood it is, so.

Eurasian master race.

I bet your ancestors were downward-dog butt raped in the center of some backwater Spanish village by Moors, and that's why you hate niggers so much.

What fucking flag is that on the left? I'm too lazy to put on my thick-rimmed cuck glasses and looks at my world flag chart that's hanging on my wall directly to the left of me.

Giving your DNA to the Jew....Good goy!

>wnward-dog butt raped in the center of some backwater Spanish village by Moors, and that's why you hate niggers so much.

Highly unlikely as I'm Catalan, and my family were part of the conquista, originating from France.

I think you'll find it was us doing the murdering.

>Some Spanish backwater

Also, I hope you realize Spain has had cities last 100s of years, with beauty all around. Versus you, and Detroit, where you ape of a mother most likely originates.

Philippines

Maybe where you're from.

It's not so much inaccurate as somewhat useless in some cases. They group Irish and British together, French and German, etc., so if you're a product of mixed western Europeans, for example, it won't tell you much else on that front that you didn't already know.

If you're just trying to see how huuuuwite you are, I guess it could be useful, but is it really worth that much money?

And yes, the Jews will stockpile your information.

I've done mine to the 1500's through a direct line, but i'd like a bigger picture to know im not 0.00000001% JewNig

>also if they have you dna, then they can create a virus to specifically target you

It would be more efficient to use a bullet.

My mom actually is from Detroit, but that's actually pretty statistically unlikely, given that most black people in the United States live in the south-east.

Also, I'm snickering right now over how offended you got over my statement, because I know literally nothing about your country's history, other than the fact that you got pozzed for a good few centuries by niggers, so I made a joke about it that wasn't even remotely clever, and you went on to lecture me about what province of Spain you're from and how you wuz kangz buildin' cities n shiiet, and the specifics of what you actually told me have already exited my memory, because I genuinely don't care.

This. The results take about 4 - 6 weeks. In the meantime, they ask you endless amounts of questions. Your results will basically be the answers you provided. I'd like for someone to prove me wrong and give them all bullshit answers and see what the results are.

Be ready for the execution van when it turns out you have the terrorist game after the government seized the databases.

I think it's laughable that anyone visiting this board thinks they're important or dangerous enough to be targeted. I realize that your comment was likely tounge-in-cheek, but there are people on here who legitimately think that.

Apes don't offend me.

In Spain we don't need to say "we wuz kingz", as we were.

Enjoy your ever weakening bloodline and national decline.

To be honest, there is 10% who do think they'll gulag me, and it does put me off doing the test.

That's what the ordinary jews thought, too.

I bet you say the same about the NSA surveillance and databanking too, not even thinking for 5 seconds and realizing they'll have a fat file with the full history of any future politicians and business mogul.

No, the point is that I know nothing about your country's history, and the statement about the backwater village rape was something I pulled out of my ass to make you upset, and even after I explained to you that it was an intentionally baseless insult, you couldn't muster the modicum of self-awareness needed to understand that I don't give a shit about the accomplishments of your faggoty country, so you continued to explain to me that you wuz, in fact, kangz, even though I told you that I don't care.

They keep tabs on everyone, but what I am trying to say is that anyone visiting this board is likely a nobody who they wouldn't go out of their way to target, because there is this concept of "limited resources" that some of you are incapable of factoring into your thinking.

>now nothing about your country's history, and the statement about the backwater village rape was something I pulled out of my ass to make you upset, and even after I explained to you that it was an intentionally baseless insult, you couldn't muster the modicum of self-awareness needed to understand that I don't give a shit about the accomplishments of your faggoty country, so you continued to explain to me that you wuz, in fact, kangz, even though I told you that I don't care.

You need to learn to respect your betters.

There is no limit to databases. Just wait, if someone becomes something, pull out their file and all the dirt in it.

But yeah DNA tests won't hurt you in your lifetime.

I never claimed that there was some clear and present limit to databases that is hindering da jooz from shoa'ing you. It's more like, federal alphabet agencies are extremely cost ineffective and inefficient when it comes to actually physically removing people, so to speak, or whatever some of you faggots have dreamt of in your wildest nightmares. That, and 99.99% of this board's inhabitants are literally WHO?'s.

Okay, I am extending an olive branch. I apologize for calling you Pablo, señor Pablo.

Both my parents did this, can I just take the sum of their results and divide them by two? Is that how it works?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481236894046.webm

Who says it's about visiting this board? You give them your DNA, you go into the file. You're stupid to think they won't be trying to do anything with it. Even if it's just sending you to the doctor for some high risk shit you supposedly have. You know, doctors make money of that.

Anyhow, they literally start talking about a terrorist gene already. Or maybe they just sterilize you because of something else. Who knows.

The most likely thing though is that you won't get a credit or a decent healthcare plan because they look at your data.

Pls refer to my post where I explain how that actually works

OYYY VEYYY IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH

>That, and 99.99% of this board's inhabitants are literally WHO?'s
That's not the issue with surveillance. The death of democracy is.

No hi ha problema, el meu amic mulat.

I didn't say it was about visiting this board. Work on your reading comprehension. I simply stated that the majority of people on this board are literal nobodies who the government wouldn't waste resources in going after. Wow, who gives a shit if they put you on some watch list? If everyone is on the terrorist watch list, no one is. I'm not advocating that everyone willingly hand over their DNA to 23andAshekeNAZI. Just pointing out that a good lot of you are delusional for thinking you're important enough to be targeted.

Wasn't even the point of my fucking comment. I wasn't supporting a surveillance state. I simply stated that in this particular case, you're probably not likely to end up in any shit for giving them your DNA.

I caiin't understand yeww. Go back tew yerr countryy

handing over your DNA to the jews and paying for it

classic strayan intelligence

Aquesta és la part trista amic, no tenim un estat, una nació única.

Tard. Yes, let's spend $500k developing a virus, vs shooting you in the head. WTF.

And I'm just trying to tell you, that you're being an idiot to think it's about being important, like you have to be the guy with the big scissors cutting the red tape at grand opening of some mall.

Sheeps aren't important on an individual basis. Does that prevent them from being slautered? No. If you hand over your DNA you're basically begging to be taken advantage of.

Imagine you try to get a job and some dude is selling your 23andme info to your potential employer and sees you're genetically prone to addiction. Would you hire yourself if you were him? I wouldn't.

Stop LARP-ing.

Do NOT send your DNA to google/23andme.

If the government wants to slaughter you, they will literally just shoot you and drive over your house with a tank.

The last one from me, probably.

Do you have any white supremacist sentiments?
If you do, how far would you go with them?

And which ethnicities would you include to whites (kind of an obvious question, really, but i doubt that you've missed "Are X white?" threads on Sup Forums )

Developing a virus would be cheaper if you're dealing with high numbers. Just program the think to kill user and every other above 90 IQ person while selling the vaccine to your buddies.

No they wouldn't if they thought they wouldn't get away with it. You can do it like 10 times and eventually people get itchy. You can't do it to 100 million people. Well, you could, but it would be fucking stupid.

Okay, I was using mild hyperbole. They'll just drone strike you after putting the country under marshall law because of some perceived domestic threat that they funded themselves. They've already droned American citizens without trial and gotten away with it. It's not outside the realms of possibility that they would start doing that to people who pose some vaguely-defined "domestic terror threat", in the event that the state of affairs becomes increasingly violent.

if someone from your ancestors was that dumb to mix with them then be sure that their genes were overwritten by superior ones, coming from your ancestor