OPERATION - BURY THE STAR WARS

Yes, BABY!! We're doing this. We are going to bury this SJW crap.

No more SJW bullcrap.

Go to Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB, Metacritic and other rating based websites. And rate this shit as low as possible.

>TOMATOES
rottentomatoes.com/m/rogue_one_a_star_wars_story

>IMDB
imdb.com/title/tt3748528/?ref_=nv_sr_2

>Metacritic
metacritic.com/movie/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story

WE'RE GOING TO DESTROY THIS KIKE PROPAGANDA MOVIE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BhYbiHUTD7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=frdj1zb9sMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit, boycotts are what pathetic leftists do

The greatest insult an enemy can suffer is to be ignored

So ignore this shitty film, it's beneath you

There's 3 white people on the poster you posted.

Can someone explain to me exactly what the problem is with this film? And no "the director is Jewish" does not count.

>main protagonist strong and independent space feminist bitch to appeal to "hehe I'm such a reddint nerd

Does it actually have strong SJW themes in it?

Done

Is it tho?
I havent seen the movie yet and I'm not that interested in it anyway, so give me some examples.
I wont bother if it turns out to be just normal.

Bury the Jewry.

Doesn't matter, they are just marionettes. Who pulls the strings?

>Every character worth a note is white
>Redpilled ex-NWO robot is best character
>Only the monk dude is a notable non-white
>Characters of color are all one-note or completely unimportant
>The only people in the rebel council who want to fight the NWO are the whites, while the nigress and the shitskin are chickening out
>A redpilled white man saves the day in the end, shooting down the NWO jew scumbag and saving the chick
>Hate propaganda against whites

Im in

>SJW crap

Closest thing to a white hero we get is bloody ip man holding onto his past beliefs and history
Dude dies (As does literally everyone else) but his message and beliefs are passed on and continue even against the odds

Vader legit destroys a hallway full of dudes at the end whilst they cry like lil rebel faggots

Niggers are all sneaky traitors and get rekt

Girl gets her ass handed to her a few times and is pretty hot desu

Theres some subtle red pills in this actually
Was fair impressed

just watched this and can't believe how blatantly they promote Matriarchy and white racism.
I was literally shaking in the theater, the government must do something about this they can't just offend white folks and get away with it

guys the reason you see blacks and women on tv and movies is because white men no longer watch tv and movies. spics niggers and women watch tv

3 """"white people""""

1 villain, 1 jew/spic, 1 woman

Saw the movie and don't see anti-white propaganda. In fact, the white guys are all hard as fuck, while the coloureds die left and right.

Thats not really the case, but you can see it with Chinese representation.
The market in China is still growing so fast that a lot of movies/games try to appeal to chinese people.

Why are you worried about that you are not white enough to be worried.

is she supposed to look about 10yo there?

Chinks, gooks, spics and spooks,
They're having lots of fun
They steal the plans to the death star
And blow up white people for fun

whiter than you Abdul Al-Maghrebi

I have no problem with Asians in my movies, since they after all actually CONTRIBUTE to the world, unlike niggers and moslems.

>>(((who could be behind these posts)))

I assume that most of the people have not seen the movie and use actually the same logic as but-hurt SJWs when something they dont like/understand happens.

Le angry white boi

Come on guys, I watched this last night and its the second best Star Wars film after Empire Strikes Back. Why are you mad over this? Its a great film, who cares about the skin colour of a couple of actors, its set in a fucking different galaxy.

This is literally "THIS SHOW IS TOO WHITE" SJW tier bullshit,

What do you hope to gain from this though?

Doing shit like "BOYCOTT STAR WARS IT'S ANTI-WHITE" Just gets you trending on facebook as
>"Neo-nazis want to boycott Star Wars!"

And people fucking laugh at you.

It's literally as bad as when the writers of the movie tweeted
>"THE EMPIRE IS WHITE SUPREMACY AND IT'S BEING DEFEATED BY BRAVE WOMEN AND DIVERSE COLOURS REEEE"

I wasn't going to see Rogue One anyway. Sticking to the George Lucas Wars, fuck Disney Wars.

>>(((come on, goys, please don't adhere to this course of action!!!)))

rogue one is actually a very good star wars film.

>>(((it's a very good film, fellow white man)))

>stop liking those things I don't like: the post

Because the head of the Disney Star Wars project, Kathleen Kennedy, is a huge SJW and (((JJ Abrams))) made an outrageous anti-white comment in order to justify the poz they were bringing to the series.

We're done putting up with this loxist Jewish bullshit. To maintain power, the Jews and other s else are absolutely relentless. We need to be too, no mater how trivial.

I remember a trailer having the main woman beat up like 5 stormtroopers by herself with a stick.

Jewish tools of destruction... banking, media, politics, cultural marxism, mass immigration, globalism, war

>WE'RE GOING TO DESTROY THIS KIKE PROPAGANDA MOVIE.

yeah, good luck with that one

Stop
Let the public just burn out on mediocre star wars films

You know why the last one was a hit?
>Oh, a NEW star wars? god damn, at least it'll be better than the last one

over the next several years you're going to see it trend more towards

>Oh, a new star wars film.

but if you buttfucks need to cause a stink because some dickhead in a writers chair is wearing a safety pin and obtusely tweeting shit to the people who he thinks will probably care

Why does Sup Forums feel the need to publicly embarrass itself every week or so?

OP is a fag

>1 jew/spic
jelly nordcuck

Don't fall for this shit. It's another Leslie Jones type setup. The movie is going to make a lot fewer shekels than other one and it's going to fail. Trying to link it to Trump and use this or infiniti to get a story on "hate." The OP is a kike rabble-rouser.

#banStormtroopers

>Just gets you trending on facebook
That's exactly what they're hoping for. A trend on goybook they can run a few articles about, like they did with Jones which probably made ghostbusters more shekels than it would have. Just ignore and let it die.

just spin their message in something Sup Forums considers positive. it will anger the leftists when their precious mary sue propaganda and pack of POC's get used against them.

new star wars hero

>>>((good, white man!! show your fellow white man the nature of jewish propaganda by creating a public display of rage against a children's sci-fi movie!))

This. The franchise is a shell of the space opera it was. Too much CGI. If they would have let JarJar be sith he wouldn't have flopped the revamp. It was all a plan for ((((Disney)))) to take over and turn iconic figures into bland nigerian programming for faggots.

Pic makes no sense whatsoever.

Fuck you I liked it. It was very well shot and the cgi was very tasteful and it kept the feel of original trilogy without going full "member episode 4?" with constant references like the force awakens.

The characters were weak though (I legit don't remember the name of a single character in that movie and I've seen it yesterday). I also didn't like how every bigger character died the same fucking way, just deciding to sacrifice themselves and walk to their death like wtf, especially the last 2, they had the time to walk to the beach and hug for an hour waiting for their death, why didn't they try to find a fucking ship?

I saw the movie today it was exactly like you said.

The rebel were more like us Sup Forums fighting against a NWO bent on shaping the future for us without our consent and employing every trickery calling us names to divide us .

White supremacy ?! SJW ?! nothing more then a smoke screen to hide their true desire for total domination of the Galaxy !

Also main protagonist wasn't all that strong nor had plot armor , her action was acceptable .

Star Wars lV had said these designs for the DeathStar came at a great cost . They were not exaggerating !

This movie is a good fill in to tell the story of those to obtained the plans so that the rebel alliance even had a chance against the Empire.

I highly recommend watching the movie once before criticizing it.

also FUCKING DARTH VADER SO OP OMG !

>implying this doesn't smack of SJW false flaggotry

2/10 try again

I don't get it. Have you even seen it? What's so bad about it?

HERE IS WHY YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED:

ALL THOSE SITES HAVE WEIGHTED RATING SYSTEMS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO MITIGATE VOTE STUFFING OF THE KIND YOU'RE PROPOSING.

You are a bunch of idiots. Imdb will just filter out your votes. It already did. Rogue One has an 8.3 rating. This raid will do jack shit.

> "Don't choke on you ambition"
> Grand Moff "CGI" Tarkin
Pissed me off when I watched it in cinema, mainly those two parts

Because you are mentally retarded?

>without going full memba
>literally the same plot with female leads and more nogs

kys Bartek

>the empire is bad because it is human-cebtric
>the so-called "rogue squadron" doesn't have even a single alien companion

Bravo jj abrahms

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Jesus, you people are fucking retarded.

Literally nobody except you basement dwellers think everything has a Marxist agenda.

People go to cinema to watch star wars.
Nobody will set their lives and world views according to what they saw in a retarded Sci fi boom boom explosions filled movie.

You people really are autistic.

hmm i wonder who could be behind this post?

>wants to bury shit film
>gives said film publicity
Fuck me Sup Forums, how we have fallen.

I do not want to spoil it for the poor fags who haven't seen it. But let me just say that the "scene" with vader is fucking intense

>Majority of the cast is white
>White genocide

Please fuck off

Why does Rogue one have nothing to do with the last one?

Also it's just a film you autists. If you want to change shit then take charge of your own life

I hate SJWs and the regressive left.

But fuck me, Sup Forums can be the most retarded fucking place imaginable sometimes.

Boycotting stupid shit... Congrats. You turned into SJWs.

But what about the Bothans? This movie better have some dead ass Bothans in it if it's a movie specifically about what they died for.

the thread is actually made by leftists to push their shit movie
the more you pay attention to them the more relevant they become, the more money they make and more will be made.
learn from trump for fucksake

just because you can't see it does not mean your subconscious doesn't.

heres a good example.

youtu.be/BhYbiHUTD7Q

>Implying I would have watched it if it were not hate propaganda against whites
Just ignore Hollywood altogether and invest your time in something useful

The part with Lord Vader alone should be reasons enough to watch it imo XD .

now that I have seen that "scene" ima re-watch SW-lV on BD again !

Why don't they make nice-looking drawn movie posters like that anymore? I suspect somehow the jews are to blame.

thats what happens when you spoil children on the internet and can rally a posy of fuckless chumps to bomb a number rating because...?

If anything I'd even go so far as to say OP is a buzzfeed shill who needs some real life proof that "White hateful men are angry at the new star wars"

Fucking die already
Boycotts and petitions are the official internet metric for quantifiable whining

[This comment has been censored by Her Majesty's Government for potentially violating legistlation pertaining to hate speech and/or antisemitism.]

[All citizens are to be reminded that antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.]

To defeat the jew you must become the jew.

well not to spoil you . . maybe the planet was full of Bothans when the Death Star fired @ 1% power obliterating them on the surface ?

kek
you're a funny cunt.

Excuse me but how are you different than the niggers who cry when movie makers portray egyptians as not black?

>DEY BE OPRESSIN US N SHIET
quite literally you.

sage this shit thread

The empire is literally a white supremacist group now. Despite working with numerous aliens and people of different races before.

>boycott American goods
Patriots, it is your duty to see this movie. MAGA

Oy vey goy, give us all your sheckels or your pathetic.

All these trumptards that migrated here are basically just right leaning SJWs. They think Sup Forums is some sort of centre of political activism.

Bothans were Return of the Jedi my dude, they weren't involved in the plot of the first film

Incidentally it irks me when people complain about a "Death Star rehash" for RotJ because the entire twist of the film was that the whole thing was a carefully managed leak to trap the Rebels in a gambit

Star Wars has been Jewish from the start. Darth Vader is Adolf Hitler.

China owns Hollywood, americuck.

>boycotts are what pathetic leftists do
>The greatest insult an enemy can suffer is to be ignored
So do I not go see it, or not go see it? Because my plan had been to not go see it, but you really made me think.

Now THIS is activism

Its not that they're new even, its just that Trump posting HAS been THE THING for the past year now
Naturally you'll get people sick of it and drop off when the memes get stale
and naturally you'll get the retards who think they're in a perfect bubble

Its a pattern of attitudes not people, really

Just look at this trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=frdj1zb9sMY
>set before a new hope
>shows how the rebels fight the literal fucking Empire without the Jedis
>Focus on the construction of the first Death star and treats it like a secret superweapon
>Everyone confirmed to die at the end, even IG-88's predecessor
>Vader is literally Grievous, he's going kill half the cast by his own hands
>Obi wan and Yoda cameos
HOW IS THIS A GOOD MOVIE? STOP SHILLING THIS SHIT

Don't go and see it you fucking cuck but making a facebook campaign calling on normies to STRIKE DOWN THE VILE JEW PROPAGANDA OF STAR WARS is not how you decrease ticket sales

Just ignore it, SW isnt gonna fail. Just gonna be embrassing
If anything these boycotts cause more people to watch the movie because now they have a reason to feel self righteous
You didnt stop anyone on Sup Forums from seeing the movie. Since we all learned what a piece of shit 7 was
These autistic threads are cancer

so what?

SJWs have been controlling the narrative for 30 years, we need a counter balance. right wing sjws are welcome here you ashy elbowed nigger

Sorry I started this thread then, wait

Ehh, maybe? Though the Bothans were spoke of as spies and infiltrators that would be obtaining the information themselves, or perhaps they were just elsewhere and getting weeded out offscreen.

Or it's just another notch on the ol' retcon belt. To be fair it probably wouldn't have made as interesting of a movie, either.

I suppose you could be right, but post quality has dropped significantly. Threads now are either "trumptards btfo" or pro trump shilling.

You can't even control a narrative in your own head let alone manipulative a whole board culture you dumb shit

>Its okay when WE'RE the faggots

I look like guy in the middle. Am I not white??

Niggers say this because they think it is about part of their history when it's not.

The difference here is that Star Wars, its creators and critics have all said this a fuck you to Trump and whites. They usually pretend its not about race which is laughable for people who think nothing more then about race and sex but this is open call to war of propaganda.

Modern star wars is boring crap that substitutes flashy stuff for actual story and substance much like a lot of big budget modern movies.

I refuse to see it or at the very least pay for it. It is a bit like clickbait. If I ever do watch it I am doing it to most likely trash it to hell.

thanks Ahmed