IT'S HAPPENING!

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/15/china-plan-taiwan-force-trump-call-state-media

I'm literally shaking right now..

of excitement.

Stuff is happening. I support China's right to defend their homeland and their people (take by force their political desviants)

I also support Trump's position in forcing China into that.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiHMy6V5Qjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>In response, the Global Times, a state-run tabloid that sometimes reflects views from within the Communist party, said on Thursday that China should rebalance its stance towards Taiwan to “make the use of force as a main option and carefully prepare for it”.

>“The Chinese mainland should display its resolution to recover Taiwan by force,” the paper wrote in an editorial. If Taiwan were to declare formal independence, it went on, “the Chinese mainland can in no time punish them militarily”.

Go on China my son, show them who's fucking boss.

Get the fucking karate ji-jit su skills out

Stuff like this makes me think that some posters are just contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. If China was a US ally and Taiwan was an authoritarian pseudo-communist state you'd be up in arms.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water

Well if Trump will manage to keep Taiwan on his side (like South Vietnam several decades earlier lol) it would be funny.

who paid u

caught me off guard

Hopefully china drives out the Yankee invaders.

Why would you guys not support taiwan? Are you all communists or something?

We have to show them what they are allowed to so and what they aren't. If we let them have one Hand they will take the other, this alawys happend when we interacted with chinese. They understand strengh and nothing but strengh.

for some reason, to me the rod and the ring bring up egyption imaginary, like the rod that the egyption kings would hold.

the rod and the ring will strike could be about meme magic. or it could be about aliens.

forcing gods hand could be about gods, or it could be the globalists literally trying to force world war 3 so that the aliens stop it and take over.

Lol fuck China and those filthy gooks.

from what i can gather
Sup Forums is pro-happening, that is all

hong kong should be free.

>global times says

Global times is China's version of Breitbart. Just some nationalist running their mouth. Nothing to see here.

should
won't
>tiny city state which relies entirely on trade and banks for survival
>wants to start a war
:/

>Global Times, a state-run tabloid that sometimes reflects views from within the Communist party
You mean NYT

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?

You mean if things were different people would act differently?

Really makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=YiHMy6V5Qjc

>karate ji-jit su
except those are japanese

ps. it's jiu-jitsu

Every one celabrating. I thought Taiwan was our guy.

So Sup Forums has our own prophet (pbuh)?

There's also some huge dam in China. Maybe that will be sabotaged?

Gooks killing gooks. Good hopefully the Taiwanese take out a lot of chinks before going down

What if we mistook
>An island will drift away
For brexit, buy it was actually Taiwan.

-Teleports behind you-

What was that kiddo?

the correct useage is (tbqhfam)

What's this again?

That would be stupid, since the ones on Taiwan don't want to separate from China, they claim to be the legitimate rulers of China