Sup Forums BTFO by (((celebrities))) once again

>you have the chance of becoming an American hero

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

youtube.com/watch?v=3RA0dzGTbjY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f1rPkeHodAc
youtube.com/watch?v=dli3qH0jPHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're urging them to completely subvert the entire idea of the electoral college....well, at least they don't pretend to give a shit about things like the rule of law anymore.

"The Founding Fathers made the electoral college to protect the american people from a demagogue"

It was put in place to convince the small states to go along with the Constitution, to give them some say. If the Electoral College didn't exist, the small states would have said "fuck you, we're not interested".

when you yought hollywood couldnt go anny lower with their movies, they did with their political statements. i'll watch korean movies from now on.

Are Hollywood celebrities scared that Trump will tear down their marxist pedo club?

The guy's commentary was pretty fucking annoying

>Given to you by Alexander Hamilton himself
But... Hamilton had little to do with the Constitution. It was primarily authored by Madison as a giant fuck you to Hamilton. Hamilton had absolutely no power outside of the fucking treasury.

These are actors and they are being paid to act.

>Mark 'Bitchtits' Dice

Who the fuck are these people. Sure I recognise a couple, but none of them have been relevant since last century.

Also, what a bunch of whining bed wetters. Grow the fuck up, accept the result. And stop acting like fascists.just coz you don't agree doesn't mean you have the right to try and subvert the outcome.

Celebrities were instrumental in Hillary losing IMO. Perry, gaga and Springsteen are multi millionaires, whoever thoughr their opinion would sway average Joes was seriously misguided. Same applies to the dude from ER or the chick from Will and Grace. As if anyone even remembers who they are.

>celebrities

who cares?

>Celebrities
When will people stop listening to these pieces of shit?

So if they get rid of the electoral college the small states will secede?

Does he remind anyone else of Aiden Gillen? Pretending it's CIA doing the commentary makes his vids tolerable.

But if they've got more money than me and appear on TV then obviously they're better people

>Bob Odenkirk

faggot

youtu.be/f1rPkeHodAc

Reminder that Mark Dice is fucking retarded

>look guys the gummint wants to come study me!! PLS subscribe

>Mark Dice
I'd rather shove my cock and balls in a grinder than listen to him talk over a video. He's not interesting in the slightest, but I will give credit that he's brought this video to my attention at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=dli3qH0jPHs

NO BODY LISTENS TO TECHNO

Jealous that no one would ever want to take a glimpse at, let alone study, anything you'll ever do?

Yeah that's it. Can't be that your story is ridiculous, Mark.

Why do these people care so much? Nothing Trump does will affect them, if anything they're better off with Trump's tax plan.

Trump will fuck things up and mostly hurt the poor (his supporters) and people won't trust another right wing demagogue again. If you get rid of Trump now the children won't learn not to touch a hot stove and they'll elect someone even worse.

At times I wish Bush had died while in office so we would have had Dick Cheney running the show. Not everyone can shoot someone in the face and make them apologize to him.

I don't hate trump, but you must somehow realize the irony in your comment.

Welp, no more Better Call Saul for me.

sage and report
read the sticky

I could do without the faggot in the corner that can spout out Debra Messing? But doesn't know Bob Odenkirk.

Well we have a nice list of people now...

God damn those fucking faggots cant stop with this bullshit? Trump Won it's done.

Not at this point, but the small states would need to agree to get rid of it. Abolishing an amendment is practically impossible.

>Depend on Americans to finance their livelihood
>Advocate going against the will of Americans

Celebrities are quite stupid

Does Trump even qualify as a celebrity? Before running he was known for being rich and being on TV offering to give people jobs.

stupid is the people that consume and will keep consuming their garbage

The desperation is fucking sad.

The best thing is they seriously haven't learned a thing from their mistakes. These condescending, fear mongering talking head videos from a group of fucking actors, were ignored in the lead up to the election. What the fuck makes them think this will work now they've lost? Talk about delusional.

Sad. Totally fucking sad.

Hamilton even wrote Federalist 68 in favor of the Electoral College...you really cant rely on fucking actors to know their history or how our government actually works. They just eat up whatever the media feeds them.

THAT's a celebrity?

>Does Trump even qualify as a celebrity?

Definitely, sure he wasn't as famous as say Leonardo DiCaprio or Taylor Swift, but you don't have to be a superstar to be a celebrity.

Umm guys.....it will work this time..rrrright ggguys???