>>102995695

men's only purpose is to provide labor and cum to women and we can do both artificially now

I don't think that the labor of men as ever belonged exclusively to women, neither has their semen. Eggs can be artificially produced as well. I think that both genders become obsolete in some sense when a civilizations develops reproductive technologies more efficient than traditional reproduction.

Not even in office yet and Trump made anime real.

Krieger-san

Fuck, would buy that. Friendly alarm clock, smarthome device and Siri functionality.

t-t-take my money pls

That ad is really fucking heartbreaking.
Poor japs.

We men should be able to have a child without a woman. Think of pregnancy but contained in a mechanical system, not a cunt.

he ignores all the real women and focuses on his 2d fantasy woman. the problem is him instead of talking to the women on the bus or at work he is sitting there talking to a $3000 toy.

The real question is why are men such losers now?

> the age of waifu is finally upon us

reminds me of cortana.

>get nuked twice
>have all your real men die in war because they don't surrender
>wonder why japs are emasculated.

Women are trash anyways, it the ultimate red pill.

I-I what the fuck? Who the hell would even consider buying this?
I guess it's a great way to keep the cuck genes out of this world, but still.. jesus this is sad.

The majority of all inventions, discoveries and general progress is made by men, not women. Women evolved to be perfect breeding receptacles that are honed to survive and ensure the future of humanity. Men have simply progressed so far that we're catching up with nature and making women obsolete now. It is as simple as that.

Men will still have an evolved desire to be with women however. That won't change. There just won't rationally be any reason to do it beyond feelings.

The future of man is being raised in captivity with a virtual reality headset feeding him erotic fantasies while he is milked for his semen like the useless sperm cow that he is.

You pretend like you will resist but you will love it when the time cums worthless beta cucks.

Is there a Doremi version?

>weeaboos and white fucks unironicaly like this

Losers. You faggots will never get laid. Be a priest if you see yourself an eternal virgin fucking neckbeards

Literally a pet though. Some people keep lizards in boxes, some keep waifus in metal cases.

Sex is overrated as shit. I prefer the company of a soothing personality I enjoy rather than plastic whores just to get some sloppy pussy.
The age of waifu can't come soon enough to strip women from the only 'currency' they have.

I would but I'm not attracted to children.

This is a glorified Tamagotchi and yet it's enough to have roasties already freaking out. Wait to see when better tech arrives, pic related.

This.

Brainwashed fucking yank retard.
Japan offered terms for surrender beforehand.
Your pal the presicunt ignored it because he wanted to test his new toy on 200,000 civilians to scare the russians and start the cold war.

Because real women aren't worth the trouble

This is horrifying.

>somebody is going to wait for me at home after all

Thank you Japan for everything you're gifting to this world.

Yeah, the graphics is terrible, we need 4k

Anyone still in Japan was a coward to begin with. All the real men died defending shitty islands in the Pacific.