AUSSIE COMEDIAN SHILLS FOR REFUGEES

GET IN THE COMMENT SECTION LADS, THIS KEKERY NEEDS TO BE STOPPED DEAD IN ITS FUCKING TRACKS

youtube.com/watch?v=6Mhs68qhohI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HKW1YxQ8nc
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/5giyit/victoria_youth_crime_statistics_show_most/
youtube.com/watch?v=X5j_EcmRvaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did the retard put his email in his the description
[email protected]

Is he insane?

what a fucking mole

DROPPED

liked and shared
we need to support the refugees otherwise it may cause some problems in the future

bamppen

he doesn't even make any sense

People who support Muslims really confuse me. I understand supporting gays, maybe even niggers. But lefties supporting mass immigration from the most conservative people on the planet just makes no sense all.

What part of "Fuck off, we're full!" Doesn't he understand?

who cares about this shit cunt. he just trying to grab more attention his shitty comedian career that's not going to amount to anything.

>Dude don't say bad things about Muzzies otherwise they'll kill us!
This is the most retarded argument, but lefties always use it. I like how he used France as an example too, as if it somehow supports his claim. The mistake that the French made was half arsing their anti-Islam mentality, like what we're doing now.

Dumb cunt should have stuck to comedy. Politics isn't his strong suit.

Yeah, if these were white Mormons they'd be shitting bricks.

he reminds me of that Kate Smithwate chick

>loose faggot known for middle class bogan humor cucking for reffos

Man saw this on fb, shit made me mad. But he sounds like a retard and uses France as an example of successful integration of Muslims...

IS THIS A 4D STRAWMAN??!

If so, what is his endgame?

i can't tell who he's making fun of

he's secretly a natsoc and is using the only way he knows how to redpill people

25D chess

You can tell from the way this guy talks about drugs and drinking that he's a complete softcock who couldn't finish a carton in a weekend let alone a night.

>you better take in these muslims or the muslims are gonna attack you
flawless rhetoric

>But he sounds like a retard and uses France as an example of successful integration of Muslims.
That wasn't the point he was making. He's implying that anti-Islamic views stir Muzzies to do bad things.

It's a retarded argument, really. It's essentially implying that they're violent savages who can't handle criticism (hmmmm....)

fucking bury this cunt, I did my part

he wants to get hate mail

bump for dislikes

Pan-arabism should stay in the middle east, Tbh
nothing wrong with islam in the ME as long as the country is secular and doesnt behead people for shit like the islamofascists in Saudi Arabia and the rebels in Syria do.
Iran, the "enemy of America" only does private hangings nowadays because somehow, Shia islam has shown itself to not be braindead retarded like the batshit insane Sunnis.

Know your middle east, folks

also, Waleed Aly should probably be hung by a very good rope

What a kike

>Dyou think Isis is gonna see you banned Muslims and avoid you? Nah theyre gonna get even

I thoughts Muslims weren't Isis? What's this guy tryna say?

hes a gay cunt shill

Geez that's even worse lmao.

Do you think this is subversion or just plain poo-poo speak?

The lengths the Aussies go to get the ((You))s are staggering.

>the end

is he saying that we deserve the terrorists attacks because we are racists ?

that's what i thought, i want him to die so bad

Email responses are high grade (You) s cunt, this drongo is trying to exploit the whole memeconomy

youtube.com/watch?v=3HKW1YxQ8nc
A guy I had a huge crush on linked me this video one time and we spent all night talking shit about Islam. I miss him.

Even Canada has better comedians, Australia.

Comedy a few years ago
>Subversive
>Anti-establishment
>A creative social pressure valve

Comedy now
>Anti-subversion, bullies and belittles anyone who doesn't conform
>Pro-establishment, pro-government
>Entirely supportive of the mainstream media
>A form of brainwashing and social control

The media can't survive in its current state for much longer. It's going to implode because of these cucks. We need a lot less Amy Schumer and Auscucks, and a lot more Sam Hyde and Million Dollar Extreme.

If you are a gril, you know the rules.

comedy is still the same as years ago
they want to subvert the same thing (anything with a semblance of traditionalism)

Why not have everyone comment an inspirational quote from the quran? He can judge for himself how peaceful a religion it is. Like this:
"And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush."

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

I disagree.

Every single piece of comedy, art or media is filled with political commentary these days. Apolitical media no longer exists - even sports is filled with leftist messages (ESPN and Kaepernick, etc).
You're right that a lot of "subversive" comedians in the past were just partisan leftist shills (Jon Stewart for example), but there was still a lot of apolitical media (and even some mildly conservative stuff too). You could ignore all of the heavy political shit if you wanted to - now, you can't escape it.

i think so. liberalism truly is a mental illness

You motherfucker. This comedian is being precisely ironic. He's /ourguy. Look at all the idiots posting hate comments because they think he's being serious.

Who cares about those animals and what they do in their countries. It only matters that they're not staying in their countries.

but the arrows have always pointed towards more leftism it never became more conservative over time

He's been going downhill in every way since about 2014. Up until then he was pretty fucking funny and didn't bother with political bullshit, now all he does is post mediocre 2 minute facebook videos and make videos where he assumes his views on current events are relevant.

>that flag
>

>g'day fellow true blue aussie blokes
>have i told you about how great muslims and refugees are

Keep disliking

I have a serious question here.

Does Sup Forums seriously, unironically, believe that comedians should not have the right to joke about any extreme left advocation? Do you people hate free speech?

I know the unit where this cunt lives and I've seen him around town and in clubs a handful of times.

What should I do/say?

>associating with trash
Just wait for some Somalians to break into his home and steal all his shit and he will change his views real quick

I'm not his friend you drongo. There aren't many Somalians here in Adelaide, we're nowhere near as keked as Melbourne.

Noooo I actually liked this guy a lot. Why did he have to do this ?

PLEASE RESPOND TO MY QUESTION:

Well put.

>a lot more Sam Hyde and Million Dollar Extreme

>Sam Hyde/MDE
>comedy

No. We value free speech even if its hateful. Comedians shouldn't be immune to the criticisms their acts create. Its show business. Let them make asses of themselves

Good, don't associate with him then cunt, he is clearly beyond help, the useless fucking idiot
He can say what he wants, still a fuckwit

I believe in free market principals. I don't want him to get jailed because of what he said but I want his popularity to go down and his source of income to be damaged.

If you point out that most Muslims hate women and gays to a degree that even neo-Nazis don't, you just get some shit about how Catholics are pretty bad as well, but you don't have a problem with Catholics do you?

Then if you explain that most Western Catholics are about as religiously conservative as Lena Dunham you are informed it's the same with Muslims.

Which is blatantly untrue, but you can't win because some Muslims are shitty Muslims and okay people.

The fact that Muslims have a codified hatred of women, homosexuals, capitalism, democracy, human law, non-Muslims, and large parts of Western society is irrelevant for some reason and probably your fault for discriminating against them.

Aw man

This guy was kinda funny when he was doing his cricket commentary and shit

Fucking dropped indeed

No that many people in Australia and certainly not that many who watch his shit. Also he wants people to book him for shit. I doubt he expected to get posted on Sup Forums when he started his career.

Does this cunt live in Adelaide? Never heard of him before.

As another adelaidian.. if this cunt can't even be a 2bit celebrity here he is useless.
Don't know why Sup Forums gave him views.
Also I don't think there are much leftists in Adelaide. All the people I know lean more right and would hate this type of shit.

>Tells us to get in the comments

>Go to video and see majority Leftist comments

It's like leftypol and all the normies who lurk here are the first to swarm the comments

I think this might have hit Facebook first.
Besides us who live under fake accounts I doubt anyone who disagrees with this dumb fuck will publicly put their name to a comment that can be seen on Facebook.

This is just the casual brainfucked liberal though, so w/e.

im not aware of being many somalis in melbourne. Its the sudanese that are a massive fucking problem in Melbourne

reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/5giyit/victoria_youth_crime_statistics_show_most/

> chillyourgillz 291 points 10 days ago
Statistically Sudanese born people are 0.096% of the population according to wikipedia and based on linked article Sundanese ages 10 - 18 committed 13.89% of aggravated robberies in 2016. In other words they committed 14,368.75% more aggravated robberies than is relative to their proportion of the Australian population.
t. Melbournefag

I think it's because we're too laid back as a nation. Most people (this retard for example) see one nice story out of France and think shit yeah helping people is good what could happen the more the merrier. They don't look into it as deeply as we do and see places like Germany who are completely fucked. That could be us in 10 years time.

Yeah most Australians don't give a fuck we are the definition of comfy..
When was the last time you met someone outside of Sup Forums talk about even Australian politics.. let alone look beyond our borders.
Also waleed is a fucken cancer and destroying ppls minds

Why is the loosest bloke in Austrlia such a leftist cunt?

This and the election episode are total comedy killers.

Wont change anyones mind and will lose him supporters long term.

God damn I can't stand when Leftists resort to tu quoque fallacies.

I'm glad I dropped this cunt a few years ago. His routine got old, or maybe I did and outgrew it. Same with Jim Jeffries.
>DUDE DRUGS AND ALCOHOL LMAO
>LOL I'M A BOGAN

They parade around like they are true blue Australians who are in touch with the common man, but they are just virtue signalling faggots.

>It's like leftypol and all the normies who lurk here are the first to swarm the comments
I wouldn't be surprised. I clicked on a couple of their channels, the fedora is strong with them.

That's the worst thing. Everyone that is politically active that I know is a neo-liberal or a pinko.

Why he shills? Saw him few times before, his got funny shit but nothing special.

Look for an 'ozzy man' on youtubes for true keks if you desire some - that bloke is hilarious.

This is the dumbest thing I have ever watched so far. Not even all the way through it. The nonsense about learning to read...

this is really sad, since he's made one of the funniest things on youtube I can recall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X5j_EcmRvaI

THE FACT THAT HE USES FRANCE AS AN EXAMPLE OF CO-EXISTANCE

THE
ABSOLUTE
STONES ON THIS CUNT

What I realised about comedians are long time ago is that those that joke about their own race are actually selling out for money.
They hate their race and so does this guy. Making Aussies look like scum.
Same with the whole Greek Aussie comedy popular in the 90s where that Greek cunt would go around calling himself a wog and then all the Greeks and Italians wore the word wog as a base of pride .
That shit was toxic to their generation not knowing that wog means a virus.
Comedians are sell outs.. and degenerates to their own community.

Hilarious...