/TG/ -- Tuvalu General -- someone fix the fucking discord edition

What is tuvalu general?:
many anons have pointed out that Tuvalu is a shitty nation that could use some "assistance" Tuvalu General is that assistance
We aim to gain control, or partial control of tuvalu/kiribati and create a prosperous independent nation, attempting to solve the problems tuvalu and other similar countries face, we are the cecil rhodes of our time.
Many anons have been interested in this idea for a long time, and many of us feel that now is the right time, join us here to discuss plans for the future.

Discord:
discord.gg/Ycz7m9M (not working)

Name's Poll:
strawpoll.me/11878028 (embed) (embed)

Previous polony resources:
4+4 ch.net/greenland/index.html
fishbowl.net
thepolony1.boards.net
fishbowl.boards.net

Active board:
polony.boards.net

Previous Threads:
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)

Why is this real?
(Rhetorical question)

So, how are we gonna get there to invade?

1. Start a NGO to "save Tuvalu from the dramatic effects of climate change"

2. Start a Kickstarter campaign to raise money from gullible people

3. Send NGO workers (Sup Forums ground troops) to Tuvalu

4. Build our own infrastructure, sabotage theirs

5. Overtake the island

>Sup Forums harbour

We should name the base like that

WE ARE A BOARD OF PEACE
NO INVADING

C o m m o n w e a l t h

You're right. We should smoke them out.

How many sex slaves can I have on the island? I mean I want a lot.

Would the new state even be recognized at all?

For anyone out of the loop

Fuck, this is actually pretty clever.

it will be an internal thing, no need for britain or australia to get involved, and there should ideally be a period of time where we havent been discovered in which to secure our positions

but if we do it 100% peacefully then there is absolutely no reason even for tuvalu to meddle in our affairs as a humanitarian organization

Wait what we gave these cunts money? for fuck sake our government fucking sucks.

Alright Sup Forums go ahead. Take them over with your peaceful ways.

Listen to the kraut, the fritz people knows a lot about anschlussing nations

We spend hours a day deconstructing the way economic powers strangle the world, the CIA destabilizes nations, the ruskies spread propaganda and the media twists the narrative

high time we put that in practice

It's a valid casus belli

To war !

Youre a bunch of idiots. You really think a couple of retards from pol are going to be able to move any significant amount of sand? And as for infrastructure, how are you going to make steel and other materials? Idiots

Tiene sentido...

desire to take over tuvalu intensifies

What stage of this is currently ongoing?

Then Kek has given us his blessing. Praise be to Kek. Shadilay.

That is a good point. Unless a steel recycling plant of some sort could be erected, materials would have to be shipped in, which would be very costly

We also had a shit ton of digits on a past thread when we were saying that kek want us to conquer the country and that we will be victorious

im in when theres convincing evidence that these arent just autistic larping threads

Tbh senpai, I really think we should reconsider the name for our new home.

NatSoc related name would be great and hilarious and also very very nice.
But honestly, have you learned nothing?
The chosen people of the star are winning and they are winning hard. The more money they accumulate the quicker they will win.

I propose that we restart the naming vote and that New Israel is added.
This obviously needs to also have a consequence, people need to convert to judaism. We will basically do the same shit that Israel is doing. Either we will get away with it or we might redpill people on the chosen people of the star. We could humiliate them for years with that. OH NO FUNDING?! ANTI-SEMITISM!!! HITLER KILLED ALL OF OUR ANCESTORS blablabla. We should fucking guilttrip the fuck out of people untill they say fuck off or untill we get bored of it.

None of you have the resources to do this. These threads will never amount to anything.

instead have threads of people working on things that acquire capital (make a website or something. Gamergate created nichegamer which is now profitable I think).

the NGO idea so far is the most likely to work, without good PR we could get fucked by the UN or commonwealth
this will be discussed more here: polony.boards.net

purely in the planning/hypothetical stage at the moment, we need meetups and groups dedicated to doing stuff like this before anything actually happens

a valid point, but we dont need stuff like that until later, and it can be arranged. with good connections you can get anything you want

Can't be harder than winning the presidency.

Welp, I'm not going to go against the will of a god of chaos. Count me in.

>Sup Forumsdeclares war on Tuvalu
>Tuvalu is part of the fucking Commonwealth
>Sup Forums just declared war on the Commonwealth

Fucking retards

>/LARPing general/

I like this. To defeat the Jew, you must become the Jew.

we have gotten incredibly close before. its this kind of defeatism that makes things fail. if you dont want to join in, dont, its as simple as that.

who said anything about declaring war?

We're decelerating war Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Can't be harder to meme the end of the liberal NWO into reality

Not only that my brother, but to be a jew is to outjew the jew and the gentiles.

Is this a hardcore raid?

GOTT STRAFE TUVALU!

NAME PROPOSAL;
New Israel.

The consequence of the name? We must convert to judaism. But the benefits?
People of Sup Forums know a lot about WWII that could be used to our advantage.

provide any proof you were close before. Will be waiting to see dozens of plane tickets purchased.

yes we are bringing diversity to Tuvalu

This complicates things far too much. Better idea: instead of attracting attention, just dont rename the place "Hitler Island"

Bumping for Sup Forums to become it's own overt intelligence agency.

mfw there is no enough money in Tuvalu and you won't be able to create a holocoaster

when i say we got close, i mean we had the resources gathered, the people we needed to do this, we just had people like you in there spreading defeatism and lowering motivation
literally take a look at any of the resources posted in the OP, shit was figured out from top to bottom.

lets see what this GET is

New Israel

We can guilt trip people into foreign aid.
If it doesn't work, claim anti-semitism.
If people don't fall for it, they might be more skeptical about jews in general!

It's a winning tactic.

>Implying its not

TIDF get out.

You're all going to die
I warned the Tuvalu government btw :^)

Didn't realize where Tuvalu was. Will monitor for when you guys reach stage 3. Maybe I will have a long weekend and can be in the Van

So kek has given us a meme casus belli?

We can guilt germany into giving us top quality submarines

>polony.boards.net
How long will it take to accept me?

RARE
A
R
E

>It's a winning tactic.
yeah, no, it's not. Outside of Sup Forums, people won't fall for jewish racebaiting in order to fund a private island

i mean its just a name right? people can pretend to be jews, same way all those jews pretended to be christian.

the name does sound a bit silly though and would not fit if we were to do a NGO

You could probs do a lot when you have total control of the policy making

Honestly, it's just as funny if they increase their defense spending because of this.

Also can we not slap a swastika onto the flag?

we can solicit the services of /po/ to design us a neat currency where the notes can be folded in certain ways to make swastikas, pepes and wojaks.

>its just a name right?
it's just a name that invalidates everything

>single currency

I was thinking of a 2-currency system;
one backed by material wealth; and one backed by man-hours

>Got you rung up for your tendies sir
>That'll be a half-pep and 2 wojaks please.

Business idea: make them think they're getting invaded, so they ask for Aussie assistance. Then australians join the military with the goal of protecting Tuvalu and when they're there they take over, then the people from other countries are shipped in.

We have Keks (dollars) and feels(cents)
Pepe is on the 10 Kek and Spurdo is on the 5 Kek

t, discord member

how about psuedo-swastika?

yes, maybe it invalidates everything, but we need to triple invalidate, something like "Autonomous Jewish Republic of New Palestine" and name it "A Tuvaluan State"

We can't lose.
When the island nations allied to Tuvalu see Sup Forumsacks improve the living conditions on the island and make it economically viable, they will be begging for us to settle them too.

Good to know. Make sure the notes can be folded n shit to make certain images. Secret societies did that shit to the american dollar. Its to show me mean business.

> Need to convert to Judaism.

What did you not understand?

Wouldn't it be interesting for US Propaganda to have a bunch of international right wing terrorist besiege or even conquer an unimportant island producing some US approved propaganda to help the interior C&D. Maybe start some attack who surprisingly get countered and show how hard the US needs to raise it's Budget for military expansions, especially Navy

Sup Forums is a board of peace. No war crimes will be committed in the retaking and establishment of the Sup Forumsony

>yfw climate change and rising sea levels are real and this is a clever plot from the libtards to trick alt-right NEETs to move to a sinking island and let them drown.

it's still fucking stupid

this is important

>libtards
>clever
No

If we pull this off without getting into a national crisis (big if) and actually subvert successfully we could honestly start trying to get help from Trump to realize the revitalization. Put our spokespeople in contact with some of his business contacts. Trump is loyal to those who are loyal to him, especially in the hardest times. He would quickly become aware of who we are and how much we helped him if he doesn't know already.

Nigger, don't post that! Spies are everywhere

When tourism begins would he build a hotel?

Why?

Importing steel would be immensely cheaper than building the infrastructure to produce it.

who's talking about war crimes. Actually speculating about them isn't illegal desu

We would have to wait until after 2024, to avoid a conflict of interest

We don't want NATO and the UN to be going nuts. We're doing psyops

Yeah but the trump organisation is still a business managed by his children. I'm saying that we might attract a trump hotel during the tourism boom.

first, we need a big boat and some dedicated anons to """visit""" the island.

He did say no new deals, even if he's not in charge... but that would be really cool if we did get a Trump hotel. We'd have to actually prove our chops first and have that actually seem viable and profitable though.

Anons in earlier threads mentioned it. Being backed by an agency of one of the big 3 or by the Queen will help tremendously with any operation.

No Jews, user
Make a small resort much like in French Polynesia, then we can get foreign interest

Best flag coming throughg

This sounds great. Only problem is that I've tried to meet up with some Sup Forumsacks here and they're always to autistic to go through with it.

We're already in the plans of making a fake leftist organization

>1337
We can't have the Sup Forums leaf because that will get Hiromoot in trouble

This is very jewish, and it might be the best plan.
You don't need an army if the island is not inhabited.
That being said, someone might try to take over the island in the interim if Sup Forums isn't on it quickly after full evacuation.

Don't worry you'll get your welfare sheckels Mohammed.

Know what, if you ever get a shipping vessel or cargo ship, I'm a captain, and was a licensed chief engineer on a 535 ft break bulk carrier, so I can command the ship and assist with keeping it maintained, but it would depend on how many people we can get that are skilled seagoing types. A ship older than the 70s we need like 50 people to operate, but newer than that, we can get by with 12ish skilled engineers naviator etc.

If we make this a campaign about revitalizing Tuvalu and actually making life good there for the people we could absolutely do it. Supposing we don't seem like evil conquerors with all this invasion talk Tuvalu has got to be loving the attention right now. We have to put into practice our collective beliefs, and PROVE our way is right for the world on a micro-scale.