Daily reminder

Daily reminder...

A FUCKING CHRISTMAS PRESENT

kys

the male symbol is pointing in the wrong direction
You mutants can't even get that right

more like a freudian slip the symbol usually points up at an angle just like a cock does a mans entire life is run by his penis its showing their true intentions down with men!

based aqua fresh

/thread

I just don't get it. Sexuality is considered a spectrum, you can't shift from one end of the spectrum to another and gender identity... well I have no idea how that works but it is probably similar since being completely male identified AND female identified isn't possible so this just means this person is insecure about their identity
Also wtf is the 'ze' thing just refer to the person in the plural Oxford.

Means you are always a faggot

>the T-1000 of faggots

Is this Tumblr or Facebook shit from people that think this isn't a sign of mental illness, or is this an ironic picture from someone here?

The difference is so blurred in this timeline.

KEK

Fucking saved

I'll take shit that never happened for $500, Alex.

>changing my clothes means I change my gender

ok

tumblr probably
well... it does describe how a gender fluid dad talks to his daughter... These people exist.

daily reminder

our toxic rape culture is going down

whether you shitlords like it or not

and theres nothing you can do to stop it

i would also punch the shit out of a trap if it tricks me into its hive

I met a girl who thought it was a guy, she had been tortured and raped for years.

They have mental problems, and few people around them are going to be honest with them either.

>gender fluid dad
I don't understand. Isn't being a "dad" inherently masculine so he would be constantly misgendering himself? Why not use "parent"?