LOOOOOOOL

West, I can't laugh anymore. This joke gone too far.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032432/Pro-EU-think-tank-says-Russia-Syria-orchestrating-migrant-sex-attacks-swing-upcoming-German-elections.html

Gustav Gressel, from the European Council on Foreign Relations, warned that refugees could carry out orchestrated sex attacks, prompted by Russia
He said this would destabilise Angela Merkel ahead of September's election
Merkel has already warned about Russian interference
It follows mass reports of sex reports in Germany last New Year's Eve

Putin doesn't even have to do anything to make the west act bat shit crazy, I bet he's watching clips from CNN etc and just having a laugh with his fellow rusbros.

ayylmao

Hello guys.

So I have a theory on why they want to invade Russia. They want the resources in Siberia and all the recent trips by world leaders to Antarctica was likely an observance of either equipment of a covert unit made to operate in Siberia.

>russia hacked our elections
>installed a president
>made rapefugees go to Germany
>made rapefugees rape
>russia drank the last of my milk
>russia gave my car a flat tire

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Siberia is not so rich with resources like Africa, for example. And it is really hard to gather resources because of it frozen groud.

Seriously??????????

So are we just blaming Russia for every bad thing that happens now?

Nobody wants to invade Russia, or any other major nuclear power. That's a surefire way to get your cities turned to dust.

i don't like Putin, but give him credit.......he is one clever son-of-a-gun.

>So are we just blaming Russia for every bad thing that happens now?
I am interested are any people in USA who believe in it?

>I bet he's watching clips from CNN etc and just having a laugh with his fellow rusbros.

He's probably actually shitting his pants trying to figure out how to avoid war with the western world.

I bet the Russians did this too

DAMN YOU PUTIN

Kek

IT WASN'T US IT WAS DEM RUSSIANZ

>I am interested are any people in USA who believe in it?

Nobody I've talked to in real life has mentioned it... But the idea that russia hacked the DNC emails, I would bet, is commonly accepted.

I imagine the only people who talk about it at all are the people who got their anus blown out when trump won.

jesus

I think the next step for them is to claim that Russians were responsible for (((Holocaust)))

As long it isnt the death squids...

Kek. those evil russians again!

it was you all along Dimitri blyat

Only ones who believe that are morons that still think Hillary can pull off the steal and become president. (mostly women and cucks)

None of the people I know have even talked about it, but it's getting some traction in left-wing newspapers so I'm sure some people believe it.

Apparently 30% of Americans do.

I wouldn't put it past him to be honest. He is a well known killer and thug

>Russians rigged the election
>Russians made Hillary not campaign in the Rust Belt
>Russians ruined the eurozone
>Russians ate the last apple in my fridge

Somebody needs to stop these monsters

>Nobody wants to invade Russia
All of the left wingers do, this narrative has been pushed since just before the Olympics over there.

holy shit irl giant squid

Damn Russians.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUIDS

Kek, it also happens here at the moment.

They want to lock people up for spreading "Russian fake news".
Merkel and her shills are trying to force the GDR 2.0 on us.

Must be the children of the Trotskyites who dream of going in and BTFO of Russian Christians like their ancestors did.

May an icepick take them too.

>Is Putin hacking asylum seeker's penises?

So we are the new jews of the West?

MOST PEOPLE SEE THRPUGH THIS SHIT
PLS DONT HATE US RUSSIA

Well, I mean, it's not that far fetched right? There's no proof, but if anyone had a motive to fuck with Hillary, it was the Russians.

I remember when every headline in Russian news was MUH MURRICANS. Who would imagine they'd start doing the same stupid shit just a few years later

Sup Forums thought it's jews behind everything, but it's actually us Ivans

+1

Clever for doing nothing? Fear of putin is all putin needs at this point to make the west shart itself and then anally implode. I bet putin has done nothing to hurt the west since crimea. The west has went into full anti-russian sperg out mode, blaming everything including Joe Bidens broken toaster, on putin and russian hackers.

We are nothing but a joke now.

You the jews now.

>Russians rig the US elections
>Russians rig Brexit
>Russians are now trying to rig the Netherlands' elections to get Wilders in power
>Russians are simultaneously trying to rig France and Germany's elections

WHAT _CAN'T_ THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN DO?

That poll was conducted by said MSM, so I don't know if I can trust it.

>trust us goyim don't listen to that fake news

Lol joke Ivan, the think tank got big donations by Soros open society foundation.

sooo, they finally admit that these attacks happen on a larger, organized scale?

at least it won't work this time. the only ones falling for this shit are the cucks that would never ever go to war

it's basically just the autistic screeching of our current elite while they are slowly going under in the quicksand

> I had trouble sleeping last night.
> THANKS PUTIN.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY

Very few if any. Since the whole Trump thing people don't believe themedia.

Putin is a threat to the west and our western democracy. Stop meddling in our business and stop bombing innocent Syrian civilians. Putin thinks he's Alexander the Great but he's only idiotic warmonger. You act tough but inside you know you can't beat NATO forces.

Can gallup polls be trusted? I don't know but you have to realize there's still a lot of Americans who don't really get on the internet and just get all their info from the electric jew. Maybe not as high as 30%, but maybe it's that high. I mean there's an awful lot of niggers and spics in this country.

no. they switch between claiming "it doesn't happen and either way German men rape too" and "it's Putin's fault!"

These people have no shame

>This is modern day """civilisation"""

No if we go to war with Russia the lefties will not enlist for it. If by some strange circumstance they do they will be the most ineffective fighting force the US has ever had.

That went both ways?

(((They))) are terrified because Westerners are finally waking up. First it was Brexit, then Trump, then the Italian referendum. Next year it will be Marine Le Pen in France.

People finally understand that the (((globalists))) are our real enemy. They are the ones flooding our countries with Third World immigrants.

this picture gives me internal hemorrhage in my stomache.

Even my anti-trump friends were taken aback by the blatant propaganda.

ASSAD SEX COMMANDOS

How he do it pol? Sent KGB agents to steal the don't rape me bracelets? Snuck into refugee camps and jerked off sleeping refugees but then stopped right before they climaxed so they woke up with blue balls? Sprayed young boys and girls with goat urine?

Either way, he can't keep getting away with this!

DAMN RUSSIANS! How did you infiltrate our muslim population so completely that they will follow your every whim? HOW? It's brain-chips isn't it? I knew it... the media was right, muslims ARE peaceful, they are just globally urged by Soviet mind-control to behave like psychopathic chimps.

Holy fuck they are making a fool of themselves without Russia even having to do anything.

Also, "it's their culture so they don't know better, and christians crusaded 1000 years ago"

>tfw Ivan hacked into my oven and burned my chicken tendies
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT! REEEEEEEEE

So the Russians are trying to save the west?...

>>tfw Ivan hacked into my oven
Dude, you think we can just blame the Holocaust on them? I mean, they DID have all the extermination camps in the Commie occupied territory...

the squid was actually a native creature from antarctica, putin just hacked it.

holy shit, thanks tovarisch. something for me to laugh about all day at work

Say one(1) european country who dares to go war with russia

But when you think about it, it isn't as baseless assumption as it appears. I mean don't personally believe it is true, but we can't just laugh it off as lunacy.

I mean lets sum things up a little.
During Cologne new year events it was clear that somebody was giving the rapefugees directions through cellphones and facebook groups. Someone has printed the translation sheets etc. So someone had organized the crime. We of course can't know if it was the rapefugees themselves, which is entirely possible. However..

Russia has used migrants for politics before. The immigrant wave from Russia to Norway and then to Finland was entirely orchestrated by FSB. In Russia among Afghan and African migrants a message was spread that now the Finnish border is open and everyone will be welcomed. Then they all purchased an official document of expulsion from Russian immigration officers and traveled to Кaндaлáкшa. In Кaндaлáкшa the migrants waited in hotels where FSB officers came and picked them up a few at times, and gave them permission to travel over the border. They also collected the expulsion papers away from them. They also timed the refugee flows to annoying times, like after a silent day, then 5min before the Finnish border office was about to close for the night, many cars full of rapefugees would arrive from Russia. And after negotiations with Russia and a special treaty signed, Putin stopped this whole flow in 1 day. An obvious display of power.

Also it should be clear by now that Russia is funding some anti-immigrant parties in many European countries. In some countries it is very successful, in some not so much. (In Finland Russian proxy parties have not been successful at all, for example see the new "Civil party" which has close ties to people working with "Peoples Republic of Donetsk")

So when we consider all this.. I see no reason why it couldn't theoretically be possible, that Russia is pulling the strings. Who knows?

Finland

Oh, you said european...

That's judo for you

>tfw Ivan hacked into our history books to blame Germans for the Holocaust

Are we the good or the bad guys now?

Yes.
Literally everything wrong in Russia is CIA sabotage.

Here as well. A well known political analyst (and probably other mainstream media) is warning about pro-russian fake news and pro-russian deep covert internet shitposter propaganda masters. In reality people are just fucking fed up with being forcefed pro-ommigration BS, I'd wager.

It's so scary some people think women should be in charge. This pic perfectly sums up why they shouldn't

Orbital mind control laser, son.

>Vlad hacked a migrant and made him enrich my wife
FUCK OFF IVAN REEEEEEEEE!

I don't think he's laughing at all, the western politicians are fucking batshit insane retards with nuclear weapons and they are being backed up by about 50% of the population that is even more retarded and insane.

Say it with me

RIGGT WING RAPE SQUADS

Fighting with terrorism:
Putin helping national army of Syria fight with ISIS
Obama fighting against army of Syria, helping terroristic organizations, do nothing to ISIS...
Feel the difference

I hope it's not too late to fight back Sven.

>I had a cold the whole last week
>FUCKING PUTIN

2017 the year of russia did it?

This doesn't make any sense!
the Emails came from a DNC insider!

Red Alert 2 was a documentary

>Putin hacked X
Is this the new hot meme ?

Samo Hydovic
The famous Russian hacker.

Even IF this is true, we (our politicians) are at fault for falling for it and accepting it.

I'm sure there are. The news channels are repeating this shit all day.

Siberia has far more than Africa. It has the 2nd largest fresh water reserve in the world, something that's becoming more and more precious each year.

Even my mother who is one of the most blue pilled people I know isnt buying this Russia hacking bullshit. They're not convincing anybody who isnt already firmly in their camp with this shit.

Why is the west picking on Russia so fucking hard?
Do all the world leaders play online games and are pissed at the way Russians act on them ?

China will take everything

We have a winner.

>Total value of resources in USA - 45 trillion $.
>Total value of resources in Russia - 75 trillion $
>value of resources in the part of Arctic Russia claims - 20 trillion $