Are you transgendered Sup Forums?

Are you transgendered Sup Forums?

okcupid.com/tests/the-transgendered-test

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11881019
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/23/u-s-religious-groups-and-their-political-leanings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>answering 100 questions will somehow modify 30 billions cells with Y chromosome

This is genuinely no better than a professional psyche evaluation

there is no definitive test

>Advanced multi-question test to determine whether you're transgender or not

>Every question is just "do you want to be the opposite sex?"

>Are you transgendered?
No.
>Did you take the test?
No.
>Then how do you know if you're not transgendered?
I know I'm not a mentally ill faggot.

GTFO tranny

S to the A - G - E

What does that comic even mean?

came here to ask that

kek

>I know I'm not a mentally ill faggot.

That's what all the craziest ones say, faggot.

Nice buds.

It means that when you're a degenerate faggot you get off on the idea of being a degenerate.
So that when you're made to realize you're pretending to be a woman you get a little rise out of being bad.

It means >she coughs like a cunt who smokes 4 packs a day or a man with so much fat in his gut that it rumbles like thunder. This kills the tranny.

the fuck is question 16
where is the no i wouldnt want to transition cause i m happy to be 60yo of my current sex.
this question only has "i m degenerate faggot" answers...

it means that when they cough they can't fake the feminine voice so it literally sounds like your fat uncle joe's cough on a deformed looking woman

Shit, according to the test I am diagnosed with trans-gender,
What do I do now? Lop off my balls?

Chromosomes have to do with Sex

not gender

Gender =/= Sex

Sex is biological

Gender is cultural

>newspeak bullshit
t. liberal sociology professor

Transgenderism is by definition different from transexualism, so it would only be the cells in the brain that woupd need to be altered
Still bullshit of course

>mentally ill

>gender is cultural

so is that why the Male has been dominant in politics, war, working in every culture throughout the world. The female is almost always the most powerful one in the animal kingdom? Do animals have cultures throughout the world?

>Gender is cultural

No.

>women in the animal kingdom
>l-look at l-lionesses! t-they are the hunters!
>the m-male lion doesn't do anything!

Bitch just went grocery shopping. The male has to hold down the fort to make sure niggers don't attack their den.

I'll be honest. If there were some technomagical, relatively convenient way to change biological sex down to the genetic level, I'd probably try being a woman for a while from simple curiosity.

Depending on the country you are in is what they define for men and women.

American's definition of the woman gender is different than Japan's

For example, in America if you are a woman and single above 25, nobody cares, its not a big deal. People choose to marry later, become DINKs or just have long term partners or even stay single.

According to Japan however the woman gender is "worthless" if she is over 22 and hasn't had 2 children to a husband yet.

The role of women (again gender, not female which is sex) in Islamic society is different than that of Western or Eastern Christian society, Jewish society, etc.

Its also why great empires have had 3 genders.

America, the Roman Empire, and China have all had 3 genders.

Masculine Men

Feminine Women

Feminine Men

Or to put it in modern terms

Dudes, dudettes and fuckbois.

>tfw these questions are trying to brainwash me into turning into one
am I a closet transgender?

What age women are supposed to give birth at has no bearing on whether or not they're women.

Wanting to act like the other sex doesn't change your gender.

No arguments in sight.

>online quiz self-diagnosis
ayy

No nobody is.

You can only be a transvestite. You can't actually change your gender

>1 post by this ID

>"No, I am fine with the social role I was born with."
fucking cancer

>What age women are supposed to give birth at has no bearing on whether or not they're women.

No, but what the culture of a country says is the "right time" is the definition of Woman for that country

>Wanting to act like the other sex doesn't change your gender.

No, but wanting to act like the other *gender* does. You can't act like another *sex* as sex is a passive trait. How you dress and are perceived by the culture and society you live in is an active thing.

This.
Completely retarded
>don't forget to rate please
FUCK OFF
OP go shill your shit on plebbit if you want upvotes that badly.

Lions live in Africa after all. The male leaves for a piss and 3 bikes are gone.

If I trick somebody into thinking I'm a woman, it doesn't make me a woman, anymore than it'd make me a cow if I tricked them into thinking I was a cow.

Redditfugees get out.

>Gender =/= Sex

Wrong.

The definition of woman is based on how you are percieved

The definition of Cow is based on your species

Though it is very interesting that you use Cow in relation to women Mr. Fedora.

>Gender =/= Sex

YOU CAN'T JUST FUCKING CHANGE THE RULES AND DEFINITIONS TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd be trans for astetic reasons, just ride that femboy/trap line as long as I can before i need to go all in.

>The definition of woman is based on how you are percieved
No, it's not, and the movement to redefine terms to suit your agenda is the worst thing liberals have ever tried to achieve.

>Mr. Fedora.
I'm not a degenerate atheist, tyvm.

Again: Reddit misses you, go back.

While not meaning you can entierly be a new gender you can go against certain expextations for men and women

Gender never meant sex.

Ever.

Most fedoras aren't atheist

they are fashies.

Gender =/= Sex

Didn't you die, John?

based japan is right as usual

strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019

rare

Yeah, no. You're an idiot.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/23/u-s-religious-groups-and-their-political-leanings/

most insane
least well made
trans comic series ever

really? aids skrillex isnt on top?
annual awards always have the problem of forgetting stuff that was hot 6 months ago.
that was easily the dankest meme this year

I always feel jealous of them but it's just a sexual thing and gives me a dopamine rush when I crossdress. I'd never transition. For a lot of trannies it's just a fetish taken too far.

yeah i would have voted with aids skrillex too since it lasted so long but the nordcuck vs medshit meme gets me everytime

seems like dahnald the delegates will win probably

Fun Fact: Gender was a term coined in 1955 by a sexologist name John Money, which was used to describe how male and female can be part of the mind and not related to biology. He then preformed human experiments with a pair of twins, one of which accidentally get his penis taken away. That penisless boy was made into a "girl" for the experiment that lasted his entire life, which ended in suicide do to the horrible shit Money made him do.

And it was all for nothing as there was no evidence for gender being possible in any form of life.

t. E;R

hairy crossdressers are terrible

I shave everything

(You)

I like to dress up as a girl sometimes, but that's not really a transgender thing.

what kind of meth did you do to fuck your brain up?

This. That was a cool segment, never going to look at the word "gender" the same again.

It's the only one I kinda like. It's self aware and not too preachy.

>create an account to seeyour results

How about 'no'

>You are 21% trans
>9% more than your peers
>in my unprofessional opinion, you do not need transitioning and have no gender issues
Y-you too.