What was her last thought Sup Forums

What was her last thought Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

laweekly.com/news/lara-logan-cbs-reporter-and-warzone-it-girl-raped-repeatedly-amid-egypt-celebration-2395540
youtu.be/Fb6n_nT8eLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mohammeds big cock in her tiny fucking ass

THEY

Sup Forums was right

>meeeeeeeh
>I'm the alpha sheep

>at least I wasn't racist

Hitler did nothing wrong

Just kill my shit up

>''Maybe this will finally help him integrate''

omg this is so tolerant

>He's not a REAL Muslim
>This isn't REAL rape
>My lungs aren't REALLY filling up with water

You good?

at least his dick got integrated once

OMG HERR PUTIN WHY DID YOU HACK THIS KIND PERSON INTO ATTACKING ME (((

Dady wasn't right. My life was a lie. Finally it is over

>not all muslims

"Das ist nur ein Einzelfall"

lmao

I thought it would be bigger

>B-but I'll never get to propagate his seed :(

Trump did 9/11
>µ PROVE ME WRONG „\/,

>NOTgarblrrgrgrgrgbALLgarblrrgrgrgrgb MUSLIMS!garblrrgrgrgrgb*silence*

>I wonder if anal is haram. I better read the Quran when I get home for next time.

there was some good ones , but we all know it was

awwwww shieeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttt.

topkek

This isn't your/his fault?

>At least he's not a drumpf supporter

The funniest thing about this case is that the "17 year old" was already convicted of attempted murder in Greece in 2014 (he was 17 then as well). But somehow he got released from prison, and went to Germoney instead, as a refugee.

Some master race, can't even keep the rapists out.

most women orgasm during rape do you think she did?

> pls dont hurt me

>implying she didn't orgasm harder than she ever has in her entire priveleged life

Oh yeah, she definitely came before being sacrafice to allah

>yfw you realise hitler was right all along

Rest in peach

There is cum driping out my vagina i could be pregnaunt hope he kills me

who is she?

>Hitler was right all along
>that fucking flag

Atleast i cant be considered racist

A german raped and killed by an immigrant.

What else?

Jesus loves me

I really wonder what percentage of people who go through something like this actually realize Sup Forums was right, or remain in denial even still

KEK

Wir schaffen das

>israel

KEK

>My lungs aren't REALLY filling up with water

this will never not be spine tingling, being drowned by the very same people you want to protect from the evil racists, i don't think she really thought about any of it to be honest, the situation must have been unreal

one day, one day we're going to get a full vid of one of these rapes

and that day will be glorious

#notallmuslims

"This wouldn't have happen if we were more tolerant"
I'm sure there's already videos floating around.

>I'm sure there's already videos floating around.

I think pol would have mentioned them if there were

"This is just an isolated case"

There's actually one of some blonde girl in a concert in Sweden surrounded by a horde of kebabs while probably getting buttraped or groped, you can't really see the action since she's almost suffocating by those fucks and video is taken from above, it infuriated me tbqhf

german humor.

Am I the only one who gets aroused when thinking of these Arabs raping white women?

Why, "cos dat be payback for slavery an' sheet"?

I think there's one of a blonde news reporter

No, the savage ape man being overcome by desire is what turns me on

i don't wanna die please god don't let me die omg REEEEE

The one getting dragged into a subway in some kebab shithole? Was she Dutch?

Let us not forget, these mudslimes are such horny subhumans they'll fuck goats, children, anything to get off. He must have came buckets in this beautiful white girl

Here it is, but it was by egyptians but still...
Lara Logan, CBS Reporter and Warzone 'It Girl,' Raped Repeatedly Amid Egypt Celebration
laweekly.com/news/lara-logan-cbs-reporter-and-warzone-it-girl-raped-repeatedly-amid-egypt-celebration-2395540

>This is just ONE bad out of thousands, what I did was tolerant and good

What in seven hells...? Israel?

The kicker is, that her father was a professional goverment shill, advocating immigration of muslim simians.

This girl had more love and attention you will ever have.

Think about it.

>Daddy please save me
>I don't want to die

harder, harder!

She probably thought if she pleased him he would let her live.

Obviously didn't turn out that way. You fags should be bullying her father, who works for the European Union. Just torture that asshole, he deserves it.

Something like this, I'm sure

youtu.be/Fb6n_nT8eLY

I deserve this for being white and not progressive enough!!! REFUGEES WELCOME!!!

>Implying Hitler wasn't a friend to Israel

All liberal fathers dream of their daughters dying in such a way as they can now virtue signal on a far greater plane.

I'm glad she was murdered, her dad was pro EU and pro immigration. Now he faces the consequences, feels good

that old saying:
"what goes around comes around"

the real kicker is, even with a prick like that for a father, these government shills won't face the facts and they'll keep letting these animals in (pic sorta related). Germany should burn.

lmao did that jewess actually get assraped and murdered?

They probably bever heard of it

the cuck and his cuckolds will just view her as a martyr or some shit.

>she died for a good cause
>she died for tolerance
>she died for diversity
>lawdy dawdy daw

they'll learn nothing from this, i guarantee it. what have Americans learned from letting blacks out of their cages to wreck havoc on Americans and their respective part of Western Civilization? Nothing. Not a damn thing.

He will just advocate for more rapefugees. Cant have only his daughter be raped. Must be all of them now!

This. The only way to prevent more rapes is too import another million migrants. Only then will Germans learn tolerance.

hitler was right

#NotAllRefugees

The germcuck deserves this for ww2. Why did they have to gas 6trillion jewish angels

I unironically feel bad for her as a human being, but I also understand that she DID ask for this to happen. You don't simply virtue signal in detriment to your nation and then expect karma to never bite you back.

"wow, this melanin-ladden gentleman really is acting out on pent up aggression resulting from centuries of colonialism and slavery inflicted upon his people by whites, hopefully he will relieve his sexual emergency and let me live so we can together build a more tolerant, inclusive and peaceful Germany free of hate"