This piece of shit is a crypto-Muslim

He is an arsonist, a murderer, and somehow still a beta cuck. His anti-Christian bullshit isn't even standard fedora speak. He literally has videos stumping for Islam and claiming that true White Europe embraces Allah.

Get fucked. Posting pro-Varg videos unironically should result in a ban.

Pic related, taken by a man named Mohammed Alayoubi, an associate of Varg. You gullible fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11881019
youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_ibn_Fadlan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wahhh muh muslims

top kek, islam is the religion perfectly suited to this board

Varg is the farthest thing from a mudslime
Are you even allowed to post here?

>this is the typical varg fan
Thanks, fellow poster who is definitely not a shitskin towelhead!

I'm an atheist, I just find it funny how you retards rail against Islam and complain about degeneracy at the same time.

>mfw Varg triggers an Ameribible near me

You're obviously not an atheist. I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on his board who isn't certain you're a mudslime. And that's even without your little persona:
>Hey fellow whites, I'm an (((Atheist))) just like you but don't you just hate the Christian faith but think Mehmet, PBUH, is totally radical?? True White Men know that the way to fight degeneracy is to flood your country with low IQ, shitskin rapists inshallah

Please, don't fuck with whites dune coon. We have triple digit IQs

That's a really sad, beta nu male pic. And he looks like a fucking cult leader. How are you so blind? By the way, how do you defend that fact that he's a convicted murderer and arsonist? Do you just want to pretend like he isn't Charles Manson II: Electric Boogaloo? Or are you such a weak willed faggot that you drank his kool aid already?

butthurt christcuck detected

>calls anyone who isn't a Christian a Muslim
>accuses others o being in a cult

Turn the other cheek faggot

I call him a Muslim because in his latest videos he has outright begun shilling for Islam, stating that it was a good thing they conquered parts of Europe. He attributed Europe's successes to Arab invasion.

Dispute this fact if you're done with all of your Not An Arguments.

Yeah he is a retard. He wants tto go back to the good old days when you could kill indiscriminately and rape and pillage.

Not. A. Argument.

>says a few things about islam and history
>HURR DURR HES SHILLING FOR ISLAM
Fucking ameritard.

Morality by force IS degenerate. That's why.

>Varg has posted two new vids today

Thanks for letting me know mate, going to put the kettle on and settle down to watch them now!

>arsonist
>murder
>anti-Christian

BASED

>Every poster who likes Varg is from a country that has been swamped with mudshits
>We're not supposed to notice this
Ok guys haha the joke is over now. You can stop ruining my faith in Europe's future now...

He grew up in Baghdad:

"In the Lords of Chaos interview, Vikernes recalls an incident from his childhood: When he was about 6 years old, the family moved for about a year to Baghdad, Iraq, because Vikernes' "father was working for Saddam Hussein",[17] developing a computer program. Since there were no places available in the English school in Baghdad, the young Vikernes went to an Iraqi elementary school during this time."

by all means notice whatever you want

Why would (( they )) want you to sell all your possessions? You atheistfags are so fucking clueless. Christianity is the opposite of materialism. ((( They ))) are the epitome of materialism.

US VS THEM

90% of Christians don't even read the bible. Of course they are going to be uninformed dipshits.

my my, christians shilling for refugees. what a surprise

>christians shilling for refugees. what a surprise

37 denominations joined together for this shilling

>an atheist defending Islam

Nothing new.

He literally said that you need to opress muzzies, you fucking retard.

>the leader of over a bilion christians doesn't read the bible

If you genuinely believe Varg is a Muslim or pro multiculturalism/Islamification of Europe then you might be retarded.

>All these butthurt neo pagan retards posting these pics cause they dont have an argument
Lmao

The pics are reality, not Christian Sup Forums Deus Vult LARPing.

Sh-shut up! All these "White" "Atheist" posters told me that crypto-Muslims aren't real! It's a coincidence that he was was raised in a Muslim country in Muslim schools as a Muslim sympathizer, and now brazenly shills for Islam!

He's a PAGAN and an ATHEIST like ME. NOW JUST OPEN YOUR HEARTS AND BORDERS TO MUSLIMS TO RESTORE "PAGAN" EUROPE!!!11

If you're getting punished you haven't turned to god yet, read the fucking bible it clearly explains only unsaved heathens get punished and men of god have... not easy lives, but they sure as fuck don't have to put up with shit like pic related.

Why do you show up in EVERY Varg thread? Get a fucking job mate.

vote you vargfans

strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019

They are the Same tier
>reality
Nice try

>catholic
>christian
pick one

I have only came here now m8 but hey only 1 person lived in hungary

>inb4 catholics spamming muh heretic hurr durr

Why lie? You literally sit at home every day refreshing Sup Forums waiting for a thread about Varg to be posted so you can come and disparage the great man. Are you Euronymous's mum?

Okay britbong whatever you say

So is anyone going to post a video of varg shilling for islam or what?

He doesn't shill for Islam, he's just saying that christcucks are even worse than muslims, which I personally disagree with.

Catholics are ok, Varg even agrees.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI

Why would anyone pay attention to his autistic opinions and consider him some sort of authority? He's a nigger tier murderer.

I have heard this arguments before by smarter people, but he is fairly right.

You wouldn't stab a communist? A communist would sure as hell stab you.

Defending? Nah. It's crap. But you fags should embrace it.

VARG WENT TO MUSLIM SCHOOLS

IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES

LITERALLY MORE MUSLIM UPBRINGING THAN OBAMA

VARG FAGS WILL NOT

WILL NOT

ADDRESS THIS FACT

>triple digit IQs

You're an autistic obese waste of space with no achievements in life. Hence why you cling to your race.

>I'm an atheist and I love sucking cock

Do you atheists really need to fucking mention it in every post?
Literally you could talk about fucking weather and you would still say I'm an atheist and it's raining over here.

Fucking retards I swear...
Also, nothing new atheist defending Islam

Chris Hemsworth is superior to Blarg Vicky Anus.

I mentioned it because I was accused of being a Muslim, you stupid potato.

>Defending? Nah. It's crap. But you fags should embrace it.
Honestly hard to tell if you're a Muslim or if atheists can be this fucking dumb.

>let me tell you what to think
Not an argument, fedora.

>i will say islam is crap but my actions and loyalties will indicate otherwise
You are honestly a sad person, and this is why no one likes people like you. Let me guess how many friends you have in real life. Is it 0?

>a religion that supports a single global caliphate with no borders and also allows Jews to coexist and commit usury while forbidding the believers from doing so
>red pill

>Honestly hard to tell if you're a Muslim or if atheists can be this fucking dumb.
Typical retarded Sup Forumsyp

>Not an argument, fedora.
Not an argument, Christfag

>You are honestly a sad person, and this is why no one likes people like you. Let me guess how many friends you have in real life. Is it 0?
Your religion is dying out. You're a joke. Probably more friends than deluded spergs like you. Choke on your holy book.

>if atheists can be this fucking dumb

You're right. We can't.

Anyone who thinks otherwise are the dumb inferior subhumans. The 'Abrahamic' deities (shared by Jews, Muslims & Christains) don't exist. Prove me wrong. Now. PROTIP: You can't.

...oh, and nice trilbies BTW: in advance.

haha not an argument and also you officially gave up the game. you're not white. get fucked mehmet. your kind is trash and deep down you know it. you play the victim card proudly and act like it's honorable because you're deceiving the enemy. but really you play that card because you know you can't accomplish anything on your own. you shitskin trash. name one accomplishment of you or anyone in your extended family.

you can't, because you fuckers fucked your ugly dyke cousins so many times over the centuries, just like your prophet pbuh, that you became retarded.

your kind screwed itself retarded.

Literally all shit that is good from the bible is directly stolen from European Paganism, through syncretism.
But this thread is no surprise, coming from a burger with no culture.

>you're not white
That's news to me. Blue eyes and blonde hair. Whiter than you, you stupid little mutt. How's your foreskin?

atheism is shrinking world wide, and the children of atheists are more likely to be religious than not.

christianity is growing in countries with explosive population growth. you'd know things like this if you had an education other than the BBC (the cock and the news station).

So that's what broke him..

>religion

Your country doesn't matter, and neither do you. How's London's percentage of native British? How's its mayor?

>Your religion is dying out.
there is an entire britain of chinese christain converts

>The 'Abrahamic' deities (shared by Jews, Muslims & Christains) don't exist. Prove me wrong. Now. PROTIP: You can't.
PPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

>Jordan

...and Azerbaijan fuck up the bigots' 'arguments'.

So why did Muslims put up a statue of Bill Clinton - with a huge Stars & Stripes nearby - in Pristina, the capital of Kosovo?

Here is someone who is utterly evil, is only out for his own interests, and supports terrorism:

>pic

...and Hussain Sajwani, CEO of DAMAC Group.

Question: Would any patriotic American have any truck - or golf cart - with teh ebil Mudslimes?

(Why hasn't Trumpo done anything about his country's own homegrown terrorists: Militias? PROTIP: Vanilla ISIS)

...and thank you for proving me right.

proof or stfu

>Christianity
>Dying out
Pick one

Atheism is dying out, from a 4% global population to a projected 1.8% by 2050.

Christianity is growing in China, being restored in Russia, and it is at best ""dying"" in western countries, where even then it's pretty strong.

It's hilarious how a fucking fedora-tipping fat fuck is the image is associated with atheism now.

Have fun though, doesn't matter much to me.

Pic related

Another misinformation thread.

You retards just pick on whatever it is you want to hear and run with a half-arsed lie.

We get it. Varg as always triggered (you) Christians and liberals and you just look for excuses to hate on him. Varg has white offspring, promotes white culture and unity...i guess success breeds jealousy.

Stay mad Kike on the stick lovers, your cult is a dying one. You go to any church and the majority of people you see are old.

Slowly but surely paganism will creep its way back into Europe and then Christianity will be that part of history that we will look to either laugh at or cry.

Well duh, he's a viking isn't he?

Vikings loved Muslims, we only know how they lived because Muslim historians lived with them.

>"Christianity is growing in China"
>Muh 3rd world shit hole is converting.
>Muh Syrian Christians not dead yet.

Who fucking cares for turbojew converts? It's Europe we want to liberate.

Delusional cucks always bringing up either 3rd world countries or irrelevancies to not lose face. The fact is that you are losing were it counts. Which is the West.

*where

Read it and weep, Stormfags. There'd be no Vikings TV series on history channel if it wasn't for Muslim historians like this one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_ibn_Fadlan

Stop shitposting.

>>
>promotes white culture and unity.

You mean multiculturalism

>hivemind asians are being brainwashed into a new cult

good work, unfortunately muslims will outbreed both of us

>Massive strawman by Potato worshipper.

I have heard his points, both on his Thulean perspective youtube channel and his older interviews regarding Burzum and the Black Metal scene in Norway. Never ever did he promote multiculturalism, but a return to the ancestral traditions and religion of Europeans.

The burden of proof is on you. Shit posting and making maymays isn't gonna cut it Vs another Sup Forumshack, that might be useful vs SJW and normies, but remember who you are dealing with.

>It's hilarious how a fucking fedora-tipping fat fuck is the image is associated with atheism now.
Only to autistic delusional retards like you. Your God isn't real and when you die (preferably sooner rather than later), there will be nothing.

I'm not denying anything about them but can you please elaborate on "success breeds jealousy"? What exactly is Varg Vikernes successful at? Thanks in advance.

>somehow still a beta cuck
How exactly does being self-reliant and having 4 Aryan children make you a cuck?
>He literally has videos stumping for Islam and claiming that true White Europe embraces Allah
Which videos are these?

Go fuck yourself you muslim child molestor.

>being self-reliant

The dude literally lives on French gibs

>5 white kids.
>Comfy life in buttfuck France.
>Wife is also pro-pagan european, post her own vids on the matter.
>Reaches a wide audience trough his channel.
>Makes a living out of his music and RPG games.

Sounds like success to me.

Meh. He's just a retarded redneck who tries very hard to sound intellectual but fails miserably.

No need to be so salty potato man.