Celebrities are now calling for an electoral coup

Celebrities are now calling for an electoral coup.

youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/Boycott-call-Chinese-goods-sale-dips-40/articleshow/54989358.cms
bigstory.ap.org/article/ec578b86110043f59def592d1f178be1/electoral-voters-speak-and-theyre-not-out-revolt
youtube.com/watch?v=06Ht_zrRi5A
youtube.com/watch?v=taZSSZeJ8Sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Shepard i can use the Crucible to control the Leftists!

guess you know who to lynch first

Why are these fucking actors so concerned? Are their jobs on the line?

Democrats
>Hollywood
>Feminists
>Hipsters
>Millennials
>Hippies
>Strong hold on a handful of major American cities

Republicans
>Gun owners
>Military
>Law Enforcement
>Veterans
>About 95% of American soil

Why are democrats trying to push us into civil war again?

kek

Hah!

They actually believe they know what's best for everyone, despite living in gated communities and anti nigger castles.

Good.

Dumb hicks shouldn't be allowed to make decisions like this ever again.

kek

In a civil war they would get BTFO

Oh wow, more moral snobbitry from the elite entertainer class, something western civ has NOT seen for years, im sure this will work

Hollywood really can't accept the reality that their influence has waned significantly over the years. The internet has supplanted them as a political medium. These are the same jackasses that bombard you with "vote" advertisements 4 months in advance of the election, but now that they didn't get their way, they want to completely renege on the way our political process works.

These people are so out of touch and they still don't get it.

I personally find it glorious that they are doubling down on their ideology. They have always been their own worst enemy.

They're getting paid to pretend to be concerned.

Remember?
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

>#SupportTheElectors
Oh, did they realize that sending death threats to the electors wasn't panning out?
Liberals are children.

>"I'm not asking you to vote for Hillary Clinton."

Yeah you are. Who the fuck listens to these actors anyway?

So last week the Electoral College was backward, racist, and needed to be done away with.

This week it's an important safeguard for the republic.

It must be wonderful not having to be bound by the strictures of logic. To know you will never be held accountable for what you said last week..

You forgot to add:

Democrats:
>people who think cool ranch taco quad burrito sexual is a gender.

Republicans:
>small business owners
>self-employed

Isn't this propaganda

Obama legalized propaganda in 2011

Jesus get ur shit together amerifats. Sad!

I didn't recognize a single one of them.

Nice trps rare flag.

Aren't the electors all republicans? What are the chances they don't see through this obvious ploy?

okay but what the fuck is this abomination, explain

>waits to put on glassses until after the tape starts rolling
??????

30 electors are prepared to switch their votes. 7 more and the Congress will install Hillary and prevent the idiocracy in the US.

was just going to say this. Hollywood is dead.

LUL the thumbs up to thumbs down ratio.

>2,344 : 21,205

ITS QUIRKY
ITS LIKE WE ARE NORMAL PLEBS
YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU ARE A PLEB FOR REAL!
GOD
YOU DISGUST ME
t.celebrity

I can only imagine that the Craigslist ad went something like this:

"Are you a pissed off liberal who's butthurt that Trump won? Come read these cue cards in front of a camera telling the electors to go against the will of the American people! No pay, but lunch will be provided."

Trump's not gonna survive a single fucking week in office before he gets assassinated.

Why are they trying it again?
They are seriously retarded.

>Unite for America
>literally the most divisive rhetoric possible

Guys I don't know how much longer I can take this

Fuck, your country is riddled with marxists.

Why not instead of calling for a boycott of Star Wars we call for a boycott of all Movies and TV made in Hollywood/America? Destroy Jewish Mindcontrol once and for all. And burn 600 Billion Shekels.

USA will be relegated to Latin America-tier,hehe

>implying it wont become exacly that once depression hits
>cannot even agree about a pipeline
>boycott holywood
Are you India or something?
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/Boycott-call-Chinese-goods-sale-dips-40/articleshow/54989358.cms

I'm going to get a lot of shit for this, but I think that the Illusive Man should never have been in Mass Effect 3. He should have been a character exclusive to ME2 since he was created to fit that game, not the aborted trilogy Bioware rushed out.

Also Martin Sheen is literally trying to start a civil war and it's not funny.

LOL unite for America?

They are trying to cause a civil war!

And this is why Commiefornia isn't part of America.

> 30 electors
> all democrats
Nice try, Ivan.

>Ivan
>shilling out for shillary
I call bullshit

It's the same production value of the last one, but with cheaper celebrities, someone didn't lost his job.

Another job saved by Trump.

I TRIED SO HARD

Manufactured consent.

>It is five-o-clock and here is what we want you to think:
I hate boomers

Good

gee I wonder...

They would of course retreat to their palatial mansions in Europe for the duration of the civil war.

BOYCOTT HOLLYWOOD

not a single shekel for those filthy leeches

The electors should do their job and think of the integrity of the Republic.

If Donald Trump is not fit to be President, they should split their votes and allow the House to decide.

Under no circumstances should they vote for Clinton.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Always. Fucking ass niggers can't handle criticism.

I've already done that. I pirate everything.

This

Fuck Hollywood

It's made by a different group just copying the others formula. The other videos were made by Joss Wheadon

Lol salty cucks ITT

I'm all for this. Brilliant idea that people will buy into since it's hard not to notice the BS they try to push.

I'm very excited for the state-run Obama Channel. It will definitely be very balanced with opinions from the left and the right!

The inspiring piano music and my trust of celebrities really makes me want our government to betray it's people and elect someone else.

>MFW Hillary drops out of sight and the ENTIRE media is crying about MUH RUSSIANS!!!

Do you know after the "real" election of Trump who voted against him? I mean do you know his/her name?

detachable under-face

Try Googling the electoral ballots of previous elections? It might even be a FOIA thing, but they tend to ignore requisitions for as long as possible if not indefinitely in the bureaucratic yellow-tape roundabouts.

(((Who))) could be behind this?

Are you mathewmatosis

>pic related
>the case against celebrity
Andrew Breitbart really was woke as fuck. Being a stealth goy surely was a huge part of it.

SAUL GOODMAN, NOOOOOO

I hope they enjoy having to leave the United States immediately on January 20th because they're going to be sent to Guantanamo for treason and sedition and personally tortured by Mattis with lit cigarettes in their eyes and shards of broken beer bottles shoved into their flesh if they ever set foot in the country again.

bet he got cucked by his butt buddy dave cross

Sad!

CTR on suicde watch

Boycotts of Jewish industries are pointless. If they ever start losing money, they are deemed too big to fail and the taxpaying goyim start subsidizing them

here she is without makeup.

Better Call Saul? More like Better Cause War haha

LOL!!

Let's be honest here, Democrats are consumers, Republicans are producers.

If there ever were a "Civil War", we could easily win by doing two things:

- Cut off water supply from lakes/rivers outside of main cities and setting up a cordon around them.

- Cut off food shipments from farms outside main cities.

30 days max and we'll have won the civil war. Too easy.

>Congress will install Hillary
The Republican congress? is that the one?

Oh man, it must be so difficult being privileged enough to be a jew in hollywood and getting so many jobs simply because you're part of the chosen people. I feel so sorry for her.

>we're not asking you to vote Hillary Clinton
>but actually yeah, that's totally what we're doing here

Fucking scum. Burn them all.

Hollywood will go the way of the record labels, because of the internet. There are less big movie celebrities now and most were famous before the year 2000. Think about it.

bigstory.ap.org/article/ec578b86110043f59def592d1f178be1/electoral-voters-speak-and-theyre-not-out-revolt

The electoral voters speak, and they're not out for a revolt

>WASHINGTON (AP) — Although pestered to a fare-thee-well to abandon Donald Trump, Republican electors appear to be in no mood for an insurrection in the presidential campaign's last voting ritual. This most untraditional of elections is on course to produce a traditional outcome Monday — an Electoral College ticket to the White House for the president-elect.

>Whether they like Trump or not, and some surely don't, scores of the Republicans chosen to cast votes in the state-capital meetings told AP they feel bound by history, duty, party loyalty or the law to rubber-stamp their state's results and make him president. Appeals numbering in the tens of thousands — drowning inboxes, ringing cell phones, stuffing home and office mailboxes with actual handwritten letters — have not swayed them.

>The Associated Press tried to reach all 538 electors and interviewed more than 330 of them, finding widespread Democratic aggravation with the electoral process but little expectation that the hustle of anti-Trump maneuvering can derail him. For that to happen, Republican-appointed electors would have to stage an unprecedented defection and Democrats would need to buck tradition, too, by peeling away from Hillary Clinton and swinging behind a consensus candidate in sufficient numbers.

LAUGH AT HOLLYWOOD, /r/POLITICS THREAD NOW

Serve goyim

SERVE THEM

that and china has been getting their hands in it now, too. Seeing the anti-china jewpanic is humorous

I feel for the Republicans in the cities, they will be bearing the brunt of the communists once they realise they can't redistribute water that doesn't exist.

yeah these celebrities need to die, their entire families as well,

they have no business engaging the public in this manner and I hope that the diseases that kill them or the upset powerful people whose moronic ideas they followed will attend to their irrelevance immediately

>trump will never win the nomination
>trump has no way to 270 electors
>trump will lose the recount
>electors will never vote for trump

>i can put my whole hand in my mouth without biting

Two kinds of voters.

youtube.com/watch?v=06Ht_zrRi5A

Trump should propose 99% tax on rich Hollywood actors

INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
>INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
>INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
>INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
>INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
>INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
INCREASINGLY DESPERATE
>INCREASINGLY DESPERATE

>removes ratings and comments

Fucking cowards

Hey, where did the dislike bar go?

Why are actors telling others what to do?

WILLING TO PROVOKE A WAR
>WILLING TO PROVOKE A WAR
WILLING TO PROVOKE A WAR
WILLING TO PROVOKE A WAR
WILLING TO PROVOKE A WAR
WILLING TO PROVOKE A WAR
WILLING TO PROVOKE A WAR
WILLING TO PROVOKE A WAR
WILLING TO PROVOKE A WAR

All of them, Hollywood, Corporate media, Washington. Hillary.

Where is she?

Yeah, I'm expecting 2 if not fewer Republican faithless electors. And then bitching from Democrats about how Republicans again refuse to compromise, as I'm seeing over on Reddit.

It's fucking delicious over there. "Maybe they'll vote in Romney/Clinton! I'd support that!"

Because it worked do well the last time with the Downy

If the Jews are on the democrats side, couldn't they hire lots of mercenaries? Throw in money which they control through the fed and you get lots of wild cards.

you want to see a puppet show fellas!

youtube.com/watch?v=taZSSZeJ8Sc

so much this.

such fucking brown nosing.