Can I have a list of /pol approved Youtubers?

Can I have a list of /pol approved Youtubers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujr5dJnwLkQ
strawpoll.me/11881019
youtube.com/watch?v=W4NQ3Hc2Sho
youtube.com/channel/UCQArDd3ybp7wm37TTmKu9Wg
youtube.com/channel/UCRexDwZ9rtAu-l5AfvJdODg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=uCZF2u8rSwA
youtube.com/watch?v=dhtphabTpIs
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PewDiePie as of lately

ChrisRayGun

MAYNE STREEM METEOR
A FOOKIN BONCH OF ESS JAY DOUBLE U CROYBABIES

Okay, but these two two seem like edgy, cursing men in their early 20s though ...

yeah sounds about right. what did you want

YOGSCAST

Styxhexenhammer666

I'm still on the Common Filth train.

dropping red pills like a broken conveyor belt at the advil factory
youtube.com/watch?v=ujr5dJnwLkQ

>can't argue with those digits

>this is a jerk thread now

Literally the only redpilled one is Lewis, who voted for UKIP and Brexit. His fan base hates him now and his ex is a flaming SJW who lost her shit when Trump won.

MillionDollarExtreme
HydeWars
BombStrap
Alex Jones
Stefan Molyneux
Styxhexenhammer666
placeboing

just to name a few

Sargon of Akkad
Lauren Southern
PewDiePie

I approve of Jason Genova

I actually watch them

and hatfilms

I kekeled.

TheNewStoryteller

Norm Macdonald

vote for you favorite meme faggots

strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019

Red Ice
NPI
AMREN
Millennial Woes
RamzPaul
The Daily Shoah

Richard Lewis

>Sup Forums approved
>Youtubers
pick one motherfucker literally

everything even remotely redpilled gets (((deleted)))

Any videos of Lewis being redpilled?

Jim

Jim

Come on, isn't there a single Youtuber who can recap the news

but also not be
> autistic
> gas the jews race war
> memes in real life
> edgy

styxhexenhammer666
thulean society
red ice radio
black pigeon speaks
the golden one

only ones worth mentioning, only ones to have named international Jewry.

molymeme, pjw, Lauren, etc are kekd

Anyone noticed youtube has turned even shitter lately?

I don't have an account but it still provides recommended videos, and it used to give me some variety. But recently the same fucking videos that I don't even want to watch are sticking on my home page and won't fuck off.

Why has youtube gone shit? What have they done wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=W4NQ3Hc2Sho

Watch 32:30 onwards

HighImpactFlix - pretty redpilled
NakedApe - for lulz
BarrySoetoro - for conspiracies
TyrannyNewsNetwork - for more conspiracies

HowToBasic

MillionDollarExtreme

>isn't there a single Youtuber who can recap the news

Keemstar

is this thread redpilled

i need Sup Forums to validate everything in my life because i have no self worth

Eric Dubay

Most pure redpill

youtube.com/channel/UCQArDd3ybp7wm37TTmKu9Wg

Terry A Davis
MDE
Red Letter Media
Pogo
Placeboing
Primitive Technology
Murdoch Murdoch

Blaire white

wow havent seen any of the yogscast since back in the day. I love Simon now!

youtube.com/channel/UCRexDwZ9rtAu-l5AfvJdODg/videos

Okay look
Is there a single
POLITE
WELL-DRESSED
UPSTANDING MEMBER OF SOCIETY
Youtuber who blogs conservative news?

Why isn't there a channel like this, but for political news?
youtube.com/watch?v=uCZF2u8rSwA

kek

Black Pigeon Speaks
Rebel Media
Stefan Molynuex
Dave Rubin
Hunter Avallone
Lauren Southern
Skagg 3
Counter Argument

Op is compiling a list of videos that he intends to flag.

gotta love Terry

I like how it seems like he just picks and chooses crazy shit to believe in for no reason.

>Why isn't there a channel like this, but for political news?
>youtube.com/watch?v=uCZF2u8rSwA

Is this a joke?

Stop responding everyone, OP is probably a troll

Not just that, there used to be between 1-3 recommended videos in the whole list, now it's 1-3 videos that aren't listed as such. It's really fucking annoying to see redpill videos in my list when I'm looking for music.

because real life people always have quirks or something weird about them, youre asking for a person that doesn't exist. the kind of perfect people you see on MSM are fake people.

Sargon of cuckad

stfu

Steven Crowder
Paul Latza
Two Best Friends Play, they never talk about politics, but they are not sjw liberal shills unlike every other nerdy yt channel after the election. Woolie and Matt tried to make a Trump joke once but Based Pat got them to shut up before it went to far.

As much as I hate to admit it, ramzpaul is mostly what you are probably looking for.

The thing is, YouTube is a platform whose entire history was autism and people playing video games, if you want an average conservative viewpoint then find a cuckservative news channel or better yet send an email to some conservatives that you like who are not from YouTube and go from there.

I suggest podcasts more if you are looking for higher quality content.

oh

but everyone seems to be over-the-top and overly sarcastic. I just want to see someone who is more sedate and doesn't resort to ridiculous actions

Come on, look at this Steven Crowder guy
youtube.com/watch?v=dhtphabTpIs

Are there any videos about Lewis breaking up with Hannah or Hannah being a sjw

>strawpoll.me/11881019
>no autistic screeching

I didn't know Ramzpaul was still blogging. I liked him a few years ago, I'll watch some more of him

fuck you faggot

show some respect for my effort and vote

Fuck you, gypsy.

Your country and your people are so shitty, you had the same exact flag design idea as subhuman subsaharan shitskins.

You are on par with Chad, you filthy Roma scum.

huh, smegmaking is still going? used to be a legend on Sup Forums back around 2012

we had this flag before Chad did , shlomo

rlm

Might want to add Pewds to the list. He's been redpilling all the youngsters recently.

DOWN WITH GLOBALIST SCUM!
DOWN WITH THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
WE'RE GOING TO MAKE AMERIKA GREAT AGAIN!

>pls I need a list to lash back at our closed flopdens since we can't find any :((
>no /leftypol/ i swear!
He is trying to make jewtube very un-safe.

Ignore anything with styxshit and BPS they're well known advertisers and right wing panderers in Sup Forums. Pushes their shit channel here everyday and proxyfag to no end telling everyone they're good.

>Can I have a list of /pol approved Youtubers?
Theres literally none. You make up your mind based on current events and first hand opinions. Don't listen to faggots jerking off your dick for money and attention. These shitheads know nothing and parrot the same shit over and over again.
Go watch documentaries about apartheid south africa, documentaries about jews, documentaries about european civilization, how big wars happened in the past, military strength of countries etc.
You educate yourself to be redpilled not sucking off others and make them tell you you're redpilled.

>Centrists/Progressives
>"everybody's an idiot except me"
>Sup Forums approved
???

Murdoch Murdoch is literally Sup Forums the animated series.

Vladomin.

What do you blokes think about undoomed?
I find myself just getting hypnotized by his voice, but not actually processing anything he says.
He's too grizzly.

Like an atheist David Hayter.

Alt-Right Andy
Stefan Molyneux
ReviewTechUSA
LogicBeforeAuthority/IdahoPicker
InfoWars

This channel is full of truthbombs like this.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

World Becoming More, Not Less Religious: The Future Of Demographics And Religion (7 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0

Fundamentalism Is As Modern As Secularism: Demographics And Religion Of Muslims, Christians And Jews (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk

Religion, Demographic Shifts And Why More Countries Will Resemble Israel (6 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Walter Benn Michaels On Paying Lip Service To Diversity While Ignoring Economic Inequality (3 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE

Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

Tyler Oakley
Joey Graceffa
Milo Stewart
Gigi Gorgeous
Casey Neistat
Marina Joyce
Eugenia Cooney
Youtube Spotlight
Vox
John Green

Wideoprezentacje

not really, only lewis maybe.

I was super exicted to watch the 6 hour jinglejam with hat films, then they said half the songs would be about how trump sucks, a song called drumpf, and how 2016 is the worse year ever just becausw trump won.

Had to turn it off.

Sips however is amazing, but I think he is giving up. He dropped that he moved from canada to avoid truedue's faggotry and I just dont see him continuing to produce.

That and since youtube changed their suggestion system to shill for hillary all these guys have lost revenue.

Very sad. I just want to listen to british people play video games I cant afford to play while i clean my guns.

The big bastard himself, sips

if you are going to add pewdiepie you need to put him into either apolitical or right-anarchists
he clearly is doing this MAGA-stuff for the meme not because he actually believes in it

Why do lib youtubers never push their patreon or sell their stupid shit on their channels?
All the far right cocksuckers spams their shit all over the place their videos almost look like infomercials.

i think that its an individual factor if you advertise and how heavy you advertise on your channel, not being influenced by your content/politcal message

in theorie & practice mind

Reviewtechusa keeps it Politically correct. Or at least only calls people out if it's the popular opinion.