The world runs on a white system that ensures they always stay on top

Prove me wrong.

As an Indian male I go through racism on a daily basis. Not just me, but many other Indian men & women go through this. But through our experience we know how strongly whites detest anyone who acknowledges this. Their take is, if you don't like it here why don't you go back to your own country? Most western whites strongly identify with each other. And they are one powerful united team.

With the entrenched level of white domination in today's world, most of which is propagated through a combination of vilifying colored men and divide and rule, it would take at least another 10 Obamas before us minorities dare to speak up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMHuKYCRnWg
abcnews.go.com/International/officials-master-spy-vladimir-putin-now-directly-linked/story?id=44210901
strawpoll.me/11881019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is your preferred system user? What would you do if you where the head of your country

Simple. Go back to your own fucking country.

comes over to a different system, complains its different, this is why indians needa burn

good eat shit and die

People run a system that ensures that the people on top stay there.
There OP, I fixed your title for you. Don't be so racist, all people do this.

Please go back to India. I'm really fucking sick of having to see your shitskin faces everyday.

they stay on top. by being sneaky bastards,sir!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMHuKYCRnWg

See what I mean? You could have calmly asked the OP to leave the alt-right hugbox for a liberal one like a rational person, but instead
>fuck off faggot hurr I've never liked you durr XD

I'm Mexican, and like Golden Brown.
I've never experienced racism.
People use it as a last resort as to why they received poor service, didnt get a job or looked at weird on the train. Its the equivalent of losing an argument online, and fixating on a typo
>HAHA YOU CANT EVEN SPELL 'YOU'RE' HAHAHA

So just stop dealing with whites and circumvent us.

But it is kind of a valid question?

Why do you expect to be treated as a native when you are not? I can never be considered and treated as a native equal in any country other than my own (and a few neighboring ones because I'd look the part I guess)

When you stop shitting in the street the world might take you seriously.

Indians are white, lad.

Mars probes, ICBMs, Technology. You're white but won't believe it until you finally get weekly bin pick-up.

It's a quirk of indian psychology - they don't believe they can have weekly bin pick-up until they've been to mars.

>as an indian male

The question you should be asking is why does your country, run by your own people, suck so much that you go to foreign countries and then bitch about how it's not a country that is perfect for turds like you.

and we are all crammed together around here. And nobody ever gets messed with.

Nigga indians are up there with asians in terms of average net income and worth.

That racism sure doesn't seem to affect the job market or progression do it.

Also I wonder why whites are united?

>Galvanized by being condemned by every other race that already heavily infights and civil wars with each other to this day

You know what I'M sick of? Fucking Chinese privilege.
I went to China and felt like an outsider. I turn on the TV and all I see are Chinese! Also dont get me started on the government, full of old Chinese men!! WHERE is the representation of young white people?!? COME ON CHINA ITS 2016!!

>Walk in the street
>Minding my own business
>Random white teens start shouting "PAKI!"

Whites enjoy making fun of everyone except themselves.

They used to bully me a lot when I lived in Manchester.

oh thats europe, there all racist.

You deserve everything you get for not shitting in a toilet

Meritocracy is not racism you dumb shit. And some madmen consider Indians white.

You neglected the part where they were interned for defying hate speech laws. Pajeet.

Guess what fucking happens when white people don't run the show?

Africa

>Whites enjoy making fun of everyone except themselves.

Not true.

We save the best insults for each other. I would insult you, but I'm trying to think of something particularly nasty to call a German poster.

So this is a system where one group is assigned a place at the top, and others are fixed in place below them? Like, what, a caste system? How terrible.

Get fucked redskin. I never experience racism irl and I'm not even white.

WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU STAY OUTSIDE OF WHITE COUNTRIES THEN?

There is plenty of land and space for you shitskins to mingle among yourselves.

assimilate or die, pajeet

yes, that means you will have to learn to use toilet

Indian accent is the worst ever in existence. You sound like retards.

All the laws are stacked in your favor. The fact that you aren't the new ruling class is actually a testament to your inherent inferiority. Yes white people are racist, so is everyone.

>Goes on Sup Forums as an Indian

>Thinks we care about Indians

Haha poo in loo

Stay the fuck out of OUR COUNTRY, This is OUR COUNTRY, we don't try to take over your country, get it?

Stop trying to make OUR country yours, it's not yours. This is our country, so get the fuck out and stay in India where you belong before you reck yourself son.

M8 your country and is so separated by class you shit on your waiters, drivers, housekeepers, and streets for good measure. When left up to your own devices you're more evil to your own kind than we are to you. You're all 3rd worlders, so we treat you like them.

>U
>N
>C
>O
>M
>M
>O
>N

Brits call us Paki in public all the time and nobody ever gives a FUCKING shit.

Another story

>2 years ago when I was in Manchester
>walking through the shopping mall when two black men and 1 trashy white cumskin were coming round the corner.
>I locked eyes with one of them but then looked away immediately and carried on going my way.
> Then, just as he walked past, I heard him say something like "go to a Paki shop".

It took a couple of seconds to sink in/for me to realise what he'd just said and I did consider turning round at one point and asking him why he'd just said that to me, but I was on my own and I didn't really want to cause a scene.

Act like a piece of shit, get treated like a piece of shit.
Act like a functioning member of society, treated as such.

Youre probably third generation indian walking around with a fucking turban shitting in the streets
>Muh racism

We want to dominate the countries we built yeah.

Stay in India sandnigger poo

> flag

youre a saffer on holiday amiright?

^^^^^This. Those whining faggots come here and bitch about this. I throw ALL h1b visa resumes in the trash as a way of reducing the amount of shit I need to look through.

Top kek

Fucking this.
Try being French in a pub in North England see how being white changes anything.
We find reasons to insult and fight each other without having to resort to skin colour. Shitskins are just so damn fixated on "This guy doesn't hate me because whatever, he hates me because I'm not white !"

POO

>14% of the world controls everyone else
I guess you just suck?

please stay. I want to see more four-color bar flags on Sup Forums . Mauritius is just the state to do it

>Their take is, if you don't like it here why don't you go back to your own country?
Serious question. Why don't you? Why the fuck don't you?
Why would you stay in countries where you feel unwanted?
Hungary has very few darkie immigrants, but all those I talked to mentioned at some point that they don't feel particularly welcome. Why not pack your shit and leave then?

Build a different one then.

stay in your country smelly shitskin

>indian doctors

there is literally a positive prejudice for you race in being the preferred one for an extremely high paying and high status job

Why would anyone want to make their country comfy for invaders?

Get the fuck out

Well what the fuck are you doing in western countries if you don't like how we treat you?

They are trying.

So how about not being so goddamn awful that everybody ends up hating you?

mfw the university has to give classes on bathing to the poo in loos because they don't understand the concept.

the local creek is now shut down because they would bathe in it.

pajeets are truly a primitive people not fit for western society.

go home

see why you dont fit in with the west pajeet?

not sure if you have been keeping track of economic data but europe isnt doing well.

all shit talking about brazil aside they actually have a stronger economy than any single country in europe. sure laugh but they have more gdp growth even the uk cant keep up and with the recent "enrichment" europe doesnt even look 1st world

canada is about to die a horrible death and america may or may not pull out of the tailspin its in but thats only 1 mostly white country

It's called banter you useless brown skinned fuck

You should hear the things I say to my Scottish brother in law and French uncle.

Haven't you noticed a giant surge in racism these past few years? You were probably pretty welcomed before then.
YOU MADE US RACIST BY BEING SO SHITTY WHEN WE ENCOUNTERED YOUR SMELLY HIDEOUS DECEITFUL BEHAVIOR

>calls white people cumskin
Why are white people so racist to me pol?

>Divide and rule
TOP KEK the indian government does the divide and rule thing more than any white on planet earth

> Whites build system
Maybe they're on top because they built it and all you have to do to be on top is to build a better system?

It's because you're upset that you're an Indianigger and not Chinese.

Take up the White Man's burden, Send forth the best ye breed
Go bind your sons to exile, to serve your captives' need;
To wait in heavy harness, On fluttered folk and wild—
Your new-caught, sullen peoples, Half-devil and half-child.

Take up the White Man's burden, In patience to abide,
To veil the threat of terror And check the show of pride;
By open speech and simple, An hundred times made plain
To seek another's profit, And work another's gain.

Take up the White Man's burden, The savage wars of peace—
Fill full the mouth of Famine And bid the sickness cease;
And when your goal is nearest The end for others sought,
Watch sloth and heathen Folly Bring all your hopes to nought.

Take up the White Man's burden, No tawdry rule of kings,
But toil of serf and sweeper, The tale of common things.
The ports ye shall not enter, The roads ye shall not tread,
Go make them with your living, And mark them with your dead.

Take up the White Man's burden And reap his old reward:
The blame of those ye better, The hate of those ye guard—
The cry of hosts ye humour (Ah, slowly!) toward the light:—
"Why brought he us from bondage, Our loved Egyptian night?"

Take up the White Man's burden, Ye dare not stoop to less—
Nor call too loud on Freedom To cloak your weariness;
By all ye cry or whisper, By all ye leave or do,
The silent, sullen peoples Shall weigh your gods and you.

Take up the White Man's burden, Have done with childish days—
The lightly proffered laurel, The easy, ungrudged praise.
Comes now, to search your manhood, through all the thankless years
Cold, edged with dear-bought wisdom, The judgment of your peers!

would you like for your indian government to be ruled by brits who dont care about you or know your plight as an indian male?
i think not, that is why you kicked them out in the first place isnt it?
why do you want whites to be subjugated in their own countries when you dont want to be subjugated by whites in your own country?

It's very simple. Nobody wants you to come here and turn our country shitty with your inferiority genes that spread like aids.

White countries for white people.

Poo countries for the poo.

>As an Indian male I go through racism on a daily basis. Not just me, but many other Indian men & women go through this.

Yes, mainly because you have a fucking caste system.

Why must Americans berate Indians for designated shitting streets, when they themselves shart in Walmart?

MOCKING/Humiliating someone in PUBLIC is not banter. If you weren't white, you would understand this.

Italian is just as hilarious/shit, no matter what language they're speaking

Stay in India

Problem solved

why would anyone give a shit you smelly ugly faggot

back in india no one will mock your brown skin and you can shit freely in public once more

home is calling pajeet

>leaf on holiday

Well tumblr is five blocks to the right you lower caste shitskin

Accidentally shitting your pants in a supermarket is one thing, literally having your country as shit, having a river full of human remains, corpses, trash, and shit, and being a third world shithole in general is another.

>Implying indians are not racist
>implying chinese are not racist
>impliying blacks are not racist

Everyone's racist, get over it.

>a white system

You mean inventing the concept of not shitting and disposing of corpses in our drinking water? Building civilization sufficiently advanced to produce surplus food?

>With the entrenched level of white domination in today's world

There's a billion and a half of you shitskins in the world. You have your own nations and enjoy preferential treatment over the natives in USA and UK. If you haven't managed any success it's not a giant conspiracy by whites, it's your own collective primitive genetics.

Throw a woodchuck in a stream and it's not a conspiracy by the beavers that it doesn't start gnawing down trees and building dams. While they look similar, one has evolved over tens of thousands of generations to be better adapted to that environment and has evolved behavior patterns accordingly.

It's one excuse after another with the mud races.

>minorities

How many whites are in the world vs. how many of you black and brown mongrels? Fuck off Sanjay.

>With the entrenched level of white domination in today's world, most of which is propagated through a combination of vilifying colored men and divide and rule, it would take at least another 10 Obamas before us minorities dare to speak up.
Lol wut? With everything going on in the world, being a minority is praised by left wing news outlets. If you say that you are proud to be colored, you are praised and that you are oppressed and need benefits such as affirmative action. This is the same with being gay or muslim. If you even dare say you're proud to be white, you are labeled as racist and a supremacist. Sure you have racists. There is racists in every race. A white man walks into a black neighborhood and he's a cracker. A black man walks into a white neighborhood, and he's a thief and a negro.

It's because while shitting their pants in wallmart and shitposting on Sup Forums they secretly wish they could have a good shit like we do on a breezy beach. ask yourself. could you spend a day with shit in your pants while indians make 2x them in your own land without raging at them? just accept the bantz and move on. they are all secretly crying inside

>Pretending to be white yourself
>that flag

FUCK OFF SAND NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY

Yes white people run the world because they are powerful and clever, and pocs are ruled because they are weak and stupid. Even in a modern cucked state whites still rule the world, now your own cultures and religions are used against you via co-called "decolonization". You are being drowned in your own ressentinent, which is carefully sustained by western leftists.

If you would be clever and powerful, you would rule over whites, but you are stupid.

WIPE WITH LEAF
I
P
E

W
I
T
H

L
E
A
F

Hi, OP. I was raised in ISKCON, until my parents bailed in the early 1990s.

There is no group of people on earth as racist as Indians. I'm sorry to say it, but I know you know it.

Bengalis hate Punjabis.
Everybody hates Manipuris.
War in Assam, etc.

India is a HOTBED of ethnic hatred.

> pajeet un-ironically proud of public shitting

the memes really are true

cant make this shit up

AT LEAST WE WIPE FAGGOT

Fuck off.

abcnews.go.com/International/officials-master-spy-vladimir-putin-now-directly-linked/story?id=44210901

>Ever the master spy, Russian President Vladimir Putin, a former KGB colonel, was personally involved in the hacking of the Democratic National Committee and efforts to interfere in the American elections, U.S. and foreign intelligence officials tell ABC News.

Just think...that Russian shitposter you just insulted could be VLADIMIR himself! Hi, Vlad!

Lel

Nah, jews are working to slowly pit everyone against each other and eventually phase out whites ever since rhe holohoax was faked (but they were in control since about the time of Napoleon. )

Average washroom in the 5 Star Royal Bombay Hotel

>implyink we are not all vlad

strawpoll.me/11881019
>strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
>strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
>strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019

Its a jewish system you retard

Most white people get shit on everyday

The worst washroom in the Mulkuktukluk Native Reserve