Most Dangerous City

>tfw your city is more dangerous than Detroit
>tfw chances of your house being broken into are 54% higher than in Detroit
>tfw people make memes about Detroit being a hellhole
>tfw nobody memes about your town because most people don't know it even exists
>tfw nobody here can use a computer anyways
>tfw Chicago tore down Cabrini Greens and shipped the nignogs to your small town of 30,000 people
>tfw locals call your town D-Vegas because of its crime rate and general shittiness
>tfw your county has a record breaking rate of STDs
>tfw there's nothing to do here besides get high
>tfw it's 102 degrees F in the summer and then -9 degrees F in the winter

SOURCE: neighborhoodscout.com/il/danville/crime/

neighborhoodscout.com/mi/detroit/crime/

I'm going to buy a one way ticket to somewhere. Where's the best place to go right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

neighborhoodscout.com/il/east-st-louis/crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=I7MG6Z5iFX0
youtube.com/watch?v=X4_crv5Fc_0
youtube.com/watch?v=X7lAV67KgKU
youtube.com/watch?v=UaB2r0v7wns
youtube.com/watch?v=VaqLzxgdOlw
youtube.com/watch?v=TTgofPddONU
youtube.com/watch?v=jFkiKLsg3uU
youtube.com/watch?v=sN2jHTRzZS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>his city isn't the #1 most dangerous to live in the country

You don't know pain

>Lincoln died before he could ship all the slaves back to Liberia

neighborhoodscout.com/il/east-st-louis/crime/

Look at the rate per citizen. You have double the murders, but we have double the burglaries and home invasions.

Also, our incompetent police probably misplaced half the statistics. I've NEVER seen the local police solve any crimes around here.

We just got a brand new Popeye's chicken place and in the first WEEK, they were robbed twice.

Any survival tips?

Truly awful.
You have my sympathy, OP.

Not only is the crime out of control, but if crime doesn't kill you, the wild temperature fluctuation sure will.

E St Louis
Camden
Detroit
Alexandria
Wilmington
Memphis
Saginaw
Oakland
St Louis
I'm noticing a trend here.....

>Americans play DayZ in real life

Man fuck this world isnt fair

Being white in East Lou is terrible. You have no idea.

A-Are you Dan?

I live near Newburgh this is what it's like
youtube.com/watch?v=I7MG6Z5iFX0

Are you the white guy from East St Louis who goes to college out of town? I think I remember you...Edwardsville here.

I fucking feel for you bro. I'm over in west county nice and cozy

Move to a rural area like every single other American who has any sense left does?

>white people are so rare in East St. Louis they all know each other

1. Don't go out after dark unless in a group.
2. Especially on Friday and Saturday nights.
3. ALWAYS be armed. Even if law prohibits it.
4. Pepper spray can be purchased without a license and is better than a knife. Get the stream, not the cone.
5. When parked at red lights, scan for threats and have an exit plan.
6. LOCK EVERYTHING. If it's not locked down, it will be stolen. And even if it's locked, it will still probably be stolen.
7. Always alarm your house. Most criminals will break in when you're not home.
8. Leave lights on when you're not home, but NOT YOUR PORCH LIGHT. They will know that you're gone and will be coming back later.
9. Be wary in public bathrooms and parking lots, that is where you'll be robbed at gunpoint.
10. Keep a gun in each room of your house that you can access in less than 2 seconds. Take a gun with you to the bathroom.
11. Dogs (sometimes) are good early warning systems.
12. Become friends with your neighbors. They will let you know when things happen when you're gone.
13. Don't trust black people. Ever. Never ever.
14. Especially if they are in a group.

Thanks and good luck out there.

Also, if you have a bike, it will be stolen. This is a Danville law.

Even if it's locked up, they will cut the lock. If they can't cut the lock, they will cut through the frame. If they can salvage at least $5 from it, they will steal it. Sometimes they just do it for fun.

Also, despite Sup Forums's teachings, the whites in our town are just as bad as the niggers. Half of them are homeless meth-heads and the other half are minimum-wage lowlifes with nigger husbands and children.

There have been multiple home invasions where the robbers tied up the family and beat them/killed them/raped them. Make sure your family knows how to operate a firearm and aren't afraid to use it.

My great grandmother had someone break into her house and rape her when she was about 86 years old. Her rapist went to jail and was killed by the inmates. This was back in the 1990's.

Christ it's like you guys live in a Grand Theft Auto game.

St. Louis & East St Louis Represent

I swear to God some parts of this country may as well be on the opposite side of the globe for how similar they are to each other

How do shitholes likes this even form

Still, props for keeping safe out there. Good luck.

I didn't know Camden dropped down. Did it get safer or did East Saint Louis get more dangerous?

>how do shitholes like this even form?

HUD

Favorite Danville, IL pasttimes!

Shooting transformers!
youtube.com/watch?v=X4_crv5Fc_0

Real estate!
youtube.com/watch?v=X7lAV67KgKU

Fistfights at the local park!
youtube.com/watch?v=UaB2r0v7wns

Rapping!
youtube.com/watch?v=VaqLzxgdOlw

Doing hektic skidz with a four wheeler!
youtube.com/watch?v=TTgofPddONU

Buying alcohol!
youtube.com/watch?v=jFkiKLsg3uU

>you ain't fuckin' wit' me
>'nuff said
>y'all niggas don't wanna bump heads
>yo' girl sleep under me
>nigga I ain't got no bunk beds
>think I love yo' baby mama
>her pussy get dumb wet
>I'll give yo' child a stepbrother
>then teabag yo' drum set

Gotta be honest, that line was pretty funny.

>No Texas cities

Feels good man

Do city people really live like this? The door on my house hasn't been locked in over 20 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=sN2jHTRzZS8

Its laughable that MSMC is full of white girls in the middle of a hell hole

One nice thing about living in Danville is that our housing is some of the cheapest in the USA.

I only make $42k a year, but I live like a king since the cost of living is so low. Nobody in my family makes more than me right now.

Danville is a black hole and nobody seems to ever leave it. Probably because once you're here, you can't afford to move anywhere else.

Holy smokes eh how can anyone live like that ya hoser

Jesus christ this thread makes me think of that book The Road.

yeah I know a couple people from the area but none of them are pieces of trash

I also like when he said
>You mad
>cause your girl
>treat my dick
>like a shakeweight

Notice how nobody is commenting from Danville, IL other than me?

That's because nobody here knows how to use a fucking computer. And then the other ones can't afford one.

The only slightly intelligent people near us are in Champaign, IL because they have all the yuppies at the University of Illinois.

My poor, poor OP.

Protip: Get a quality AK for home defense because it will hold up when you smack a thief with it, unlike an AR.

I literally have the same AK in your picture. But mine has black polymer furniture.

3000 rounds of 5.45x39. dem wound vectors doe

However, I think my CZ 75 SP-01 will stay as my nightstand gun. It's easier to maneuver.

Dude I have to ask you. Like, in all seriousness, why the fuck are you still there? You said somewhere else in the thread that your great grandmother was raped in her home when she was 86. How was that not the last straw for you? How? I mean...if that's not where you draw the line and get out, where do you draw the line? You come on here and bitch about the place you live, but you're still there. You're still there AFTER your 86 year old great grandmother was raped in her home. I know it's cool to come on here and bitch about nigs and yada yada but, at some point, you gotta look in the mirror and maybe question if you're not just as fucked up.

>tfw #2

That happened when I was about 2 years old, so not much I could do at that time.

The problem with this area is that everyone is so poor and the jobs are all shit pay that no one can afford to leave.

3 years ago, I got my first decent paying job. I've just now saved up enough money that I can actually leave. That's why I was asking for good places to move to in the OP.

As a half spic half white person that can easily move between white/hispanic/black cultures pretty easily. Look for a suburban 85%+ white area somewhere in the midwest, as far from Cali and NY as you can get.

go to northern idaho op

Everyone swears Oakland is comparable to East St Louis and although I was scared of going out at night and even almost got mugged by a wild negro I dont think it was that bad.

I lived out in the San Pablo area, heard machine guns going off sometimes but cmon, dont walk around looking flashy at night going into an especially wild area or trying to be friendly with all the locals, stick to yourself shiett be friends with your neighbors and thats it.