THEY'RE ATTACKING TRUMP GRILL

Most butthurt restaurant review I've ever read, honestly.

>As my companions and I contemplated the most painless way to eat our flaccid, gray Szechuan dumplings with their flaccid, gray innards, as a campy version of “Jingle Bells” jackhammered in the background, a giant gold box tied with red ribbon toppled onto us. Trump, it seemed, was already fighting against the War on Christmas.

archive.is/nS1xf

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11881019
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tina Nguyen
agent Orange must have fucked up her taste buds, Trump grill is the world's greatest grill

There is only one thing to do now

>shill hard in the opposite direction
Everyone go write stellar reviews

Doesn't that place have a Michelin star?

Its over Klumpfkins. The electors are abandoning him. He's finished.

sounds like someone wants a ride on the grill

>Tina Nguyen
Wtf? She has to go back

That isn't how it works kid.

No pics for proof.
Timestamp or troll.

This bitch is failing.
Even normies photo their foods.
She was going in investigating?
She should've had a video.

Fuck this and fuck her.

Liberals will find any reason to be mad at trump

they said flacid 2 times. they have performance issues or their "significant other" has them

No, it's shit-tier. If you want to go to an old-school NYC steakhouse that does it right, go to Keens or something.

leftists are so joyless, lmao

Leave it to a leaf to say the stupidest things.
Unlike your frozen wasteland we have a system of checks and balances. Let the electors do anything they want, it dissent matter. A month after they vote, the Senate meets to ratify those votes. At that time, all faithless electors will be replaced. Their votes will be thrown out and replaced by the will of the voters. Go worry about your bribe taking PM, maple nigger.

Flaccid post. Just desperate, impetuous, foolhardy, flaccid, and moronic.

strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019

Awwwwww she is mad, I bet she was stamping her foot while writing that!

Canada pls go

I talk shit about America all the time cause it's fun and easier than an American girl. No denying they can grill a steak like nobodies business.

I've been to the grill before. It is fabulous, really very good!

It's pretty frightening how easily liberals lie and especially those with power in the media.

But is she wrong?

Anyone else eaten there?

If I were a chink named Tina I would be angry too

Real Americans eat at Guy's.

Probably not here. I'm sure it's at least ok. But then again there's the meme about how Trump eats his steaks well done so who knows.

Trump Grill is pretty mediocre. Been there twice. Can so much better food, service, and atmosphere for the $ in that neighborhood.

>Bice
>Cellini
>San Pietro

Any day over Trump Grill

>shittaste, rustbelt burger

I am pretty sure it's safe to say she might be a little biased, if you had read the article.

>Everyone go write stellar reviews
Trump grill is actually shit and overpriced.

I think Trump has something better than reviews anyway. His tower is probably the world's hottest new tourist destination ever since he became president.

It's actually not that great. Pretty generic, nothing stands out. You could do a lot better in NYC.

it doesn't matter Christ chan cuck, it will make retards like you angry

Unbelievable. Young immigrant works his entire life to attend college and master his craft only to have his reputation destroyed because some writers at Vanity Fair don't like Trump. It's like they don't care who they hurt in their quest to endlessly slander Donald Trump.

UHHHH, read the caption of the images

Why do they not pretend to even be unbiased anymore. The biased tone of the article sounds like it's written by a 10 year old trying to convince you something is yuck

It means we're winning.

Respect her heritage.

was she angry they didnt serve dog

Oh look, the head chef is an immigrant as well. Funny how the article spends quite a bit of time on Trump's plan to deport all immigrants and even mentions the possibility of deporting illegals working on the prep line but fails to mention that the three top chefs at his restaurant are immigrants. Sad!

lol someone shared this on my facebook timeline, its the same guy who was posting anti-trump nonsense all year

now he is reduced to posting articles attacking trump grill lmao. I voted trump solely for the endless supply of liberal tears it would bring and i haven't regretted it yet. not even cruz would have buttblasted them as much

and yet you responded
how does that flaccid post feel in your inflamed boipucci?

I almost took that menu seriously until i saw the loan

>Sadly, the taco bowl, perfectly adequate as it was, is not good enough to prevent Trump from deporting millions of Hispanics.

>If the cheeseburger is a quintessential part of America’s identity, Trump’s pledge to “make America great again” suddenly appeared not very promising. (Presumably, Trump’s Great America tastes like an M.S.G.-flavored kitchen sponge lodged between two other sponges.)

> The plate must have tilted during its journey from the kitchen to the table, as the steak slumped to the side over the potatoes like a dead body inside a T-boned minivan.

>The bathrooms transport diners to the experience of desperately searching for toilet paper at a Venezuelan grocery store.

>as soon as I got home, I brushed my teeth twice and curled up in bed until the nausea passed.
(after she drank litterally 5 drinks of alchohol)

Some of my favorite lines from the article

KEK!

>Ivankas Milk!

HAHHA

I find it hard to believe she even stepped foot in there, much less actually ate and reviewed it.

>UI clutter
>captcha
>vomit yellow color scheme
>typeface and layout shift around as the page loads
>ads everywhere
>cookie warnings
>account registration prompts
>random extra poll on the bottom cluttering up the page
use poal.me next time, faggot.

>Krystal quicksand scene

Which Trump grill? Does they mean dis qt?

yeah i believe you it might be a better alternative, but why have it on the front page with all the normies getting in and voting whatever sounds better?

>Tina Nguyen

if you click the gear icon next to "Create Poll" you can uncheck "Publicly list"

Trump still got her money

alright whatever, i guess i'll use it next time, we'll have few more polls till the end of the year.

>I'm a grill

I think she did. She took pictures of her meal. She literally got:

A fillet mignon
Mashed potatos
salad
taco bowl
Cake
Ice cream
3 alchohol drinks

And she returned things to the kitchen multiple times (which is how she got the cake and ice cream) the waiter said it was "on him".

Simple solution. Everyone should go there and see for themselves if it's as bad as they say, then write a review.

They'll unintentionally get the place a ton of business from curious visitors who never heard of it before.

How bad is Trump grill food?

I'd imagine they would make the taco bowl well because it's a favorite at the very least.

go to Trump grill

filled with white people that work for a living

no minorites to be seen anywhere

>comfy.png

Bitch didnt even put pics of the dumplings, what an oriental cunt.

>BY AYY LMAO

The bitch didnt even bother to clean the spoon! She definitely fucked around with the plates before taking a picture, you can even see a chunk on the side of the taco salad.

I would kill every last one of you to stick my dick in that hoes holes

They're lying, obviously. It was fine

I noticed that to, "generic scenes." Liberals don't know beauty when they see it. I am surprised she did not write how the frames look like pieces of wood found in the street and glued together to put the generic scenes into..

to fuck some plastic kike whore. You have shit taste son.

Wouldn't even be mad at you t b h f a m. Godspeed. Aim for my heart.

>gray Szechuan dumplings with their flaccid, gray innards,
that's how Szechuan dumplings are, the grey colour comes from the ground pork, the pastry is transparent only when it's high quality enough to be transparent and keep it's shape
>a campy version of “Jingle Bells” jackhammered in the background
it's christmas and that's the best way to present the song

And unless the tablecloth was wildly stained random blotches of pink in the various pictures, she actually bothered to fuck with the coloring. Amazing.

>the crostini is served with both hummus and ricotta, two exotic ingredients that should still never be combined.

Hummus and Ricotta are in no way exotic. how sheltered is this retard?

>nguyen

Damn gooks.

>add a cinnabon and two more cinnabons

I'm tired of brown people

>paintings were 'scenes of cuckoldry'
>>ricotta and hummus 'exotic' ingredients
>fancy words 'proscuitto', 'julienned' and 'house salad'

Are all americans this fucking basic in their tastes and experience of food? No wonder restraunts in America have a handful of michelin stars between them.

You can TASTE her butthurt.

Lol I think this is my favorite one!
>I asked for brown rice with my taco bowl, waitress said they only serve white rice at this dump grill. WTF are Alt-Right BBQ Wings?

Didn't you know that liberals hate immigrants?

>MUH TACO SALAD

They need a menu item called the thin-skinned crybaby bitch

>Tina Nguyen

Canadians can't into grills, get the fuck out.

gee I wonder who could be behind this...

>actually believing that anything named trump can be bad

>A Real human being and a real hero
Fucking asshole ruined the movie for me.