Why are millenials so lazy?

Back then, boomers had a family, a car, a house and a stable income by age 20.

Now, the average 20 years old is a jobless faggot who does nothing with his time.

Why is that?

who raised this shit generation?

o right, boomers

OH MY GOD!!

Could you, just, like, not be an asshole, goooddd!!??

Putin hacked my resume.

college tuition was less than a thousand dollars back then and companies had retirement plans and without college you could get factory work in half the states

what is wrong with her face lol she look stupid

Why are all minorities millenials?

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Women are whores so that address the marriage thing. Job markets and housing markets are terrible in big cities. Everything is simply more competitive now. Despite all that, I'm sure I'll have a wife, a car, and a house by at least 26-27 at the latest. Wish me luck desu.

Good luck Chang.

The decline of cheap oil production worldwide, robots taking jobs, and an increase in inequality of wealth

Im 21
Owned 2 cars until recently, decided to sell one to have extra cash in saings
Going to school
Been in the Army since I was 17 and recently discharged
Have my own place
Worked full time between HS and College
Dont spend money like an idiot

It's not that hard

Because boomers sold them out by being stupid enough to trust the "government" with THEIR retirement and as a result we are all sucked into the ponzi scheme. Now boomers don't want to retire because they just found out their retirement doesn't keep up with inflation and are keeping said 20 year olds out of the work force.

But yeah, they are mostly faggots. Must be from the boomer grandparents spoiling them when they come to their houses. Boomers are to blame, kys

Why are french millennial all "REFUGEES WELCOME!" shouting cucks? Don't you have a suicide bombing to get killed at today, pierre?

Inflation.
If you trade the quota of your life for fuck all then what's the point?

Because since 1913 the federal reserve has slowly been devaluing the dollar and now it's only worth 4% of its original value. Now both spouses need to have jobs instead of just the man, 20 somethings can't afford to buy a home, (lol the housing market crash also) the jobs are all outsourced so unemployment is ridiculous, welfare usage has become more prominent so those who work are guaranteed to be worse off because of people who do nothing, social security isn't going to hold out for when millennials are older so they need to start saving upon birth so they don't just die in a nursing home. It's fucking obvious to anyone who looks around instead of being ignorant.

Nigger, I work two jobs and can't afford to live in my own home.

Smart phones. Obama.

Because the same amount of work will not get a millennial what it got a boomer.

I... spent all my army money on hookers. FUCKING PUTIN

the most I spent on anything of the sort was a 40$ lap dance at a strip club like 3 years ago

I dont know why this appeals to people or hookers either

Having a woman actually want you and do things for you simply because you will her too is far superior

>Having a woman actually want you and do things for you simply because you will her too is far superior
Things That Will Never Happen, by A. Moose, page 146.

>now ain't that just quacking crazy?

ive had my share lol

When you are a 4channer nerd you take what you can get pussy-wise, and money can get you much more and better quality of that. That's the appeal for me, that or nothing basically.

Why is her face so punchable

putin hacked my race

Regardless of the topic, if someone asks me why I can't/don't do something. Like, "have a job," "go to school" and so on. Everything. When people ask me, the only answer I can give them is "I don't know how."

It doesn't seem to be a good enough answer.

Eternally extended childhood, decline in teaching of practical skills, and a decline in civic engagement.

Putin hacked real estate and drove the prices up. Now I can't even get a bungalow in Detroit. Fuckin Russians.

Asks the guy who pays 10x what he used to pay for his baguette after switching to Euros

More like 25.
It's a lot of factors. Largest being it's frowned upon to live with your parents much past 18 if you don't go to college. The amount of money that saves is ridiculous because then the only bills you have are for shit related to your car, your phone, food and (because of Obama) insurance.