Who is this guy and why is he so mad?

Well?

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/809414965874593792
archive.fo/JMzdX

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2014/09/04/former-l-times-reporter-cleared-stories-cia-publication/
threatconnect.com/guccifer-2-0-dnc-hack-fancy-bears/
crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/
threatgeek.com/2016/06/dnc_update.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is a faggot and a pedo..the aids is attacking his brain

IDK he always been kind of angry

He might try to pull some shit irl tbqh

Of course the Secret Service would blow him away immediately, but still

I can't wait for olbermann to die. He's the epitome of a useful idiot

Whoops

By advocating that Russia hacked the dnc aren't they also proving that the dnc rigged the primaries? How does this help anyone on the left? Genuinely wondering that their plan is.

>treacherous russian whore

Holy shit Keith Olbermann has gone completely off the deep end

He's jusy a faggot who tries to appeal to the "politically suave" reddit crowd.

You're thinking that the left has any kind of intellectual honesty.

he used to have a TV show on MSNBC where he'd end every broadcast by saying "it has been 755 days since president bush declared mission accomplished" it was pretty cringy, then he got fired a bunch of times but it never seems to hit him hard enough to knock him off his high horse

also he got 2 fucc a young Katy tur

I thought Olbermann was halfway respected?

This is plain cringeworthy

I love seeing this faggot melt down.

iTS THE NAZI TOMATOES

There are things you can do to make this happen sooner

RUSSIAN
SCUM

it's like olbermann amnesia, everyone seems to remember him being a decent guy but he has always been in the middle of a protracted meltdown

jesus (((olbermann))) has gone full blown ballistic retarded against trump.

They are hoping to get the electoral college to put in Hillary so they can have the war with Russia that the neocons desperately want. They went batshit insane when Trump filled his cabinet with people friendly to Russia and no neocons who want constant warfare.

He is unhinged. Stay far away.

Hey Olbermann I know what it's like to be a stalker too

> if you hate muslims you're islamophobia!
> if you hate mexicans you're a racist!
> if you don't hate russians, you're a traitor

If this is true..
Damn, I hate the media so fucking much right now.

The media and left are pushing to ignore the content of the emails and focus on the fact that it was mean to leak them.

Why would neocons put Hillary into the whitehouse? Your reasoning doesn't make any sense. Apply yourself, shill.

praise kek

He was on sports center in 1995. He hasnt done anything since then.

They want Hillary in because she is an extreme neocon who wants war with Russia. Just like you can watch videos of her saying she will invade Iran and Syria.

He's a deliberate propagandist and always has been. He doesn't believe a word of the things that he says. He merely believes in Alinsky and in confounding useless eaters for the greater good.

>(((Olbermann)))

Are you shitting me?

Kek this guy has been cracking me up for the past few days. He's completely lost his fucking mind.

You are so deep in partisan thinking it's sad. While it's shitty that the dnc backed Hillary, it doesnt really matter. Don't you think the RNC back someone too? Remember how they hated trump? You're being played for real and you're stuck on left vs right

He's mad because he lost. It's just that simple. Hillary created a bomb that would defuse itself when Trump lost, but instead he won and that bomb is still ticking. That bomb is her supporters that believe everything she says, they believed Trump was working with Russia, they beleived Trump was going to go to war with Russia, they believed Trump was all the -ists in the book, and so on. Some genuinely believe their world is in jeopardy and that gays are going to be executed, blacks will be hanging from trees, and so on. From their perspective, it's a scary world with racists and rapists around every corner that believe they can do what they want thanks to Trump. It's going to be a slow burn, they aren't just gonna come out and admit defeat or that they were wrong and I don't even think it has reached its climax yet, but over the next few years they will grow to understand that they are wrong. So just expect more of this stupid bullshit and for it to only get worse.

That's pretty scary. I hope regular people don't get manipulated into following that. I don't buy in to all the pro Russia talk on here but I don't see any downside in having the USA and Russia be in a very close friendship with a lot of allies to each other. Way back in the beginning of the election all of Trumps critiques warned that he would start world war 3 with Russia, now that he is forming a strong friendship and bond with them it's a bad thing? Wish people had more critical thinking skills to see through this.

that sick freak keith is an extremist neo leftist
he is dangerous in his own mind. MSLSD FIRED HIM FOR BEING TO EXTREME
the guy needs to do some time, or some death.

But Trump is right here. It makes Obama, Clinton and the Democrats look like a bunch of hypocrites.

Olbermann is just a paranoid faggot. Kind of like another version of Alex Jones.

Because she shares the same foreign policy positions as the worst republicans?

This is the worst way to plant "EC is going Hillary" hysteria

Doesn't make any sense that they'd pick her when they're under no obligation to do so.

Sportsball journaLIST. Completely and absolutely irrelevant.

Link?

>who is this guy?
He's the fake news that we've been hearing so much about.

>no misspellings

0/10 bait.

its like the MSM just doesn't care anymore, the just outright fabricate shit now.

Why not pick a "worst republican" then, samefag?

I cant wait until the next election to show that all the phoney outrage and trump will cause a holocaust nonsense was lies. And show how all these idiots were wrong about sooooo much. It will be great.

Why can't Olbermann just stick to baseball? He's great at that. I think he's permanently broken now, dude has come unhinged. Maybe MSNBC will give him another show and we can watch him call Trump a nazi every day for the next eight years.

This dumb shit needs to end. The leak would not have effected the election if it didn't reveal anything that the electorate ought to know.

He looks like a baby hiding under the blanky

Someone spoonfeed me please. What's going on?

>Why would neocons put Hillary into the whitehouse?

Holy shit this isn't Photoshop and is actually REAL?!

Jeeeeeeeezus. He's literally threatening the President of the United States. What a nobody.

Are you all REALLY that surprised? Yes, our government has been actively psychologically castrating us to keep us submissive and dependent.

At the same time, other entities have been acting out similar agendas both here and abroad.

We live in that dystopia, it's just we've been blinded to it for so long.

Definitely a pedophile. Harry Reid and Lindsey Graham are also big pedos freaking out over Trump getting in and blowing the lid on them

He makes his money by acting insane. Problem is, he's not very good at it. He keeps getting fired. He changes jobs more than the average person changes their underwear.

Links in thread

>phony outrage
It's not phoney. I've been trying to give him a chance but he's too much. I hope he doesn't drag us into a conflict but he's such a fuck up its bound to happen. Good luck convincing folks you didn't vote for this trash in 2 years time

cause he shook

theintercept.com/2014/09/04/former-l-times-reporter-cleared-stories-cia-publication/

cia has now dun goofed.

I predict trump assassination a year into his presidency by the CIA.

cant stump the trump

>Hillary Radomski isn't a neoconservative

Funny guy, you are.

>And we will get you

I thought making threats were illegal. Oh well, I guess law and order simply does not apply to people like Olbermann.

he is trying so fucking hard to get some rebel cred. fucking cringe.

Can I report Kieth Olbermann to the Secret Police for threatening the president-elect?

Please do.

Liberals are fucking dumb

Absolutely. Also pretend to be a woman and say his actions are very concerning and fill you with fear.

new flight formation you boys are trying out? Maybe you could have a Dutch flag say it next.

Fake

Trump is such a liar.
>durr hurr why didn't they say anything?
They totally did you fuck. This guy already forgot his "joke press conference" telling Russia to hack. This guy is a disgrace

If you dont know what bohemian grove is

Bump for this.

Wtf I love war now

traitors can be executed

They will absolutely not understand it. Their entire strategy relies on them not understanding it. Get ready for 4 years of racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, russians, russians, russians, etc.

trump is your president

Is this what partial integration/infiltration looks like? Very unsightly.

Burgerbros should mass report (((him))) to the FBI for his (not so) indirect call for assassination

>press conference telling Russia to hack
Which didn't exist and never happened.

Tell Cenk we don't want you here.

>I've been trying to give him a chance
>not even in office yet

Care to share what policies he has enacted that might get us into a conflict?

So. If it means my criticism will rustle your panties, even better.

Even better, he directly stated that an entire group (presumably within the media) is actively plotting against him and will "get him" in the near future.

We ought to meme on him and expose his Splinter Cell of seditious Jews.

>this old faggot's show is called the resistance

>supports the fucking establishment and only them

we should get a discord and clown on this dino

Ah cool, thanks for being retarded. If it wasn't for you, I would have thought the thing I saw with my own eyes live was real. Thanks leaf!

The disenfranchisement and waning confidence apparent in you shills is the stuff dreams are made of.

He's a washed-up, pozzed-out Old Media shill that won't even get hired by any more reputable (whatever that even means these days) publications than GQ because of how badly he's fucked up in the past.

Someone should get Steven Crowder to start doing parody uploads of Olbermann, it will really cause some major asshurt, he'll go totally off the fucking rails because he's so obsessed with himself and with his status as a "serious" news anchor.

Crowder would definitely do it, doesn't really matter if we like or don't like him, it could send Olbermann off the deep end into a drug-fueled murder-suicide.

Except the thing you "saw" did not occur in the way that you claim it did. It's nice to know you get your news handed to you from Youtube channels though.

>dems bank hopes and dreams on stein's recount stopping trump presidency
>fraud actually found
>shut it down goyim
>story buried by most msm because it doesn't fit the narrative
>msm begins pushing the "not fake news believe us goy" story of CIA stating Russia indisputably rigged the election hard this week after recounts by Jill stein began showing proof of voter fraud by dems.
>commission for recounts find more votes than voters in Detroit
>Wikileaks's begins pushing back because they know truth, based Seth Rich died for our victory
>assange starts tweeting out old stories confirming that the CIA is a propaganda machine for the establishment
>picture unrelated of Lou Dobbs being awesome

The establishment has become the resistance? Cool.

His already awful foreign policy stance. He's putting us in conflict with a few nations already - china, mexico, and signalling hard footing on Iran. He's not in office officially but he is making waves, don't be disingenuous. That little theater over Taiwan? Shit show.

>trump is a wave pool at six flags

>wat de kanker zeg jij nou daar? Ik zal jou eens vertellen meneer dat ik bovenaan de lijst van langeafstandschutterklas afgestudeerd kom....

no. but for realsies. Dont talk to me or my flag

Mexico does not matter, and China NEEDS to be shoved into the ground and made to inhale a fueled pounds of insecticide.

>everyone knows her emails were hacked
>she's already been pulling the "ebil russian" card
>Russia claims to have them
>"hey Russia if you have the emails, release them" - President Elect #45 Donald J. Trump

And then you faggots shit yourselves crying about how the Russian puppet commanded the Russian govt. To hack Hillary's emails... again.

Someone with a twitter account
the fuck do I care?

threatconnect.com/guccifer-2-0-dnc-hack-fancy-bears/

crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

threatgeek.com/2016/06/dnc_update.html

Apparently we're through

And you faggots areally totally ok with being played, as long as your shit show prez is on board.

What was the fraud discovered?