Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GG1rFA_QEk
youtube.com/watch?v=XVekJTmtwqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"T-the rust belt, h-hillary... why did... ignore..."

Slick Willy, always with the smooth talk.

We're in the middle of a great meme/culture war and the opposition is telling you to chill.

What do you think?

No.

let me kindly remind you that the clintons are satan worshipping baby eating child fuckers

good day

He just holds it in his mind, we let it on on Sup Forums

Whats the difference?

I rage post while I'm with a girl and some kush. If you are not, you must be a moron. None of this will matter when you're a skeleton.

no, the planet is literally overflowing with people, to such a great extent that we have never even imagined before

Species of animals are dying, bio diversity decreasing, the ghetto's of humans are still increasing. Billions of fucking useless niggers like locusts on this planet.

Then there are the whites and more decent races who are switching from being K selected into r selected degenerates because of lol ancient evolution. 60% of most nations is fat. And its still growing. Depression levels are spiking, people are doing even less sports than before.

Society is slowly turning into a bana republic, poverty increasing, corruption increasing. homelessness increasing as well.

Nobody knows shit about automation. Nobody has a clue how to fix the economy around it. China is exploding with number and they are getting more warmongering by the second.

Nobody is in control, everyone is too retarded, the chance of nuclear annihilation because of some shitskins conflict increases daily.

and there is no escape from all of this. Oh and of course the jews who revel in all of this.

Knowing all of this, learning about all of this is a nightmare. It is as if you and a couple of other thousands are the only ones aware of it all. And this impending doom is drawing ever closer.

>tfw live with my gf who I red pilled
>yesterday we decorated our Christmas tree and painted stockings while listening to Christmas music and drinking eggnog with rum
>had some decent sex
>when we lay down for bed instead of reading books we browse Sup Forums together

You'll never know this level of comfy bros

Too much stress isn't good for anyone.

Why would I take advice of a guy who got booted out of Oxford for raping a girl?

No with the kush.

Thats how to get bluepilled.

Its how the left date rapes you. It is the rufee (however its spelled)

So where's our free tickets on the Lolita Express asshole?

Fuck off with your Last Man bullshit

kek good day :)

Feeling stress means you're alive. When you haven't stress you're dead. Embrace it. Embrace the chaos.

Remember when you use to say you were bored and nothing ever happens?
At least this is a hell of a show 3:

You gotta ease off on yourself sometimes. You'll just stress yourself into an early grave. Don't let yourself be a total normie (I don't think it's even possible for most of us) but give yourself a break now and again. We need to be around and in shape for any potential happening after all.

I think a vast majority of us should focus on getting earlier sleep, for a start. Early, sound and deep sleep does wonders..
...well, so I've heard.

If we follow that advice, we'll grow complacent and (((they))) will win.

>find a nice girl
>pic of pedo rapist clinton

smoking pot and fucking girls is what I did in my teenage years, now I'm an adult and I grew up. If you still "hang out" and smoke pot then you're useless, completely.

since when do we scream about get rich pipe dreams?

we're not upset at women for not obey us specifically, but not obeying any law of decency and being nationwreckers.

we're frogs. we have thin skins, not in the sense that we can't take abuse, because we can, but in the sense that any poisons or pollutants in the water will become known to us first. when you want to see a sickness coming, look at the frogs - they very easily become mutated. they're almost like canaries in the coal mine. so no, we're not going to 'chill the fuck out', because everything IS fucked, and 'not chilling out' is our JOB.

you're not wrong. you should start trolling Sup Forums in a campaign to educate people about how important it is to have a healthy, regular sleep schedule.

I have a great job and a girl. I want to fix our country and remove the Jews so my future children have the opportunity to grow up with prosperity.

Exactly. So why bother worrying about it? Take care of your loved ones, grab a drink and enjoy life regardless of what's going on in the world.

He's right. We should all dick bimbos once in a while

the death of laughter is the first sign of a failed revolution. Get a grip on yourself, normie

thats what these fucks count on. people being too tired to get angry at their bullshit and just getting fucked up on their spare time.

He obviously knows how to have a good time.

>kush
No thanks, degenerate.

>women chill and get high on drugs as western civilization crumbles around them

yup it's a woman alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GG1rFA_QEk

youtube.com/watch?v=XVekJTmtwqM

Eh, I took a three week breather after Trump won the election. Starting to get back into it because the libs won't stop acting like whiny children.