Thinks globalization hurts the economy

>thinks globalization hurts the economy
>implying that economic growth hasn't skyrocketed because of globalization

Can we just impeach this fucking communist faggot already?

Other urls found in this thread:

liberal.ca/realchange/electoral-reform/
cbc.ca/news/politics/wherry-trudeau-electoral-reform-1.3876735
strawpoll.me/11881019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope.
>And you won't have another Election.

liberal.ca/realchange/electoral-reform/

cbc.ca/news/politics/wherry-trudeau-electoral-reform-1.3876735

but I am just shit posting.

How do we start the process

fuck globalization

I thought Sup Forums was against globalization.

I love Trudeau but that's stupid, globalization helps anyone who isn't an easily replaceable retard

Globalization is a fucking disaster. You kikes point to a few percentage points raising in GDP, but that doesn't tell you anything about the Middle or Working class and how they are besieged by this awful economic system

didn't he just sign a trade deal with europe?

The smart leafs have spoken

They will be spared on the day of the rake

WTF I love globalization now

WTF I love Trudeau now

T. Poltard

Hi, Canadian nationalist here, Globalization brings more immigration and commitments abroad, imports labour and exports jobs. I'm not a Trudeau fan per se, but fuck that noise.

exactly this

dont fall for the JewDP meme

its easily the biggest jew trick of all

In other words it only helps the wealthy elites. Thanks for clarifying that, leaf.

lol ya. CETA. He's so full of shit. Empty pandering. "Globalization doesn't work, but we're gunna do it anyway" theres your tldr

did he actually say that? if he did i have to give it to him he hides his power level well. would never expect him to say such things ever

No shit. It's astounding how achieving an income greater than about 35k can put you in the poorhouse

>Hurr let's bring in masses of voters to vote left and drive wages down because our own citizens are replaceable retards! durr

GTFO of my country you shitbag.

they will all burn, eventually.

>Is against economic and digital globalization
>Is for political and cultural globalization aka Globalism

He really has EVERYTHING backwards, doesn't he.

>Trudeau
>communist

t. Easily replaceable retards

wtf i love weed man now

>economic globalism isn't real globalism and isn't the biggest threat of all
Donacdum

Circumstantial boundaries.

I believe deregulation should be earned.

If you're going to replace jobs with robots at least let each robot be remotely controlled by a professional wirelessly from home.

That way automation transitions into basic income much more smoothly than just replacing jobs with autonomous equations and scary the living bageezus out of the unions.

>implying that economic growth hasn't skyrocketed because of globalization

Well no it hasn't actually. Not unless you're very wealthy.

Probably the only thing Marx got right was his analysis of capitalism's inherent weaknesses and inevitable change of it in a globalized world, even if he got everything about fixing it wrong.

A lot of faggots are running around thinking:

>oh wow the economy has been growing so much guys, thanks capitalism!

Even though they have been given a far lesser share of the wealth than their parents.

Globalism is only good for corporations, not workers. Unless you're a wealthy business owner, it isn't good for you either you dumb goy.

They are. But out of 50 kids, only 5 are going to be able to read.

I hope a sandnigger rapes him

Trudeau is finally right.

Too bad all his policy decisions are in favor of globalism, multiculturalism and, at home, federalism

is this bait

can't rape the willing

Isn't Sup Forums agains globalization?

Note, in the beginning your work was worth what you produced

No way, Jose!

Everyone can be replaced. Even you.

>guys forget about that pay to play scandal look I'm sort of against globalization see guys
don't let this fuck get reelected

>not owning a business
It's like you want to be low class scum forever

What do you do for a living, friend?

pol is for memes, nothing else. once you understand this very simple fact, all of pol contradictions and weird positions make sense

Globalization works great for super capitalists.

It exploits 3rd world nation lack of laws and exploits 1st lack of sovereign protections against 3rd world lack of laws.

So you're in favour of a system that only benefits wealthy business owners which account for less that 1% of the population.

Fuck off cunt. Globalism is the reason our countries have been overrun by sand people and currymen.

fuck off kike

2/10 for reverse psychology
i'm sure you will trick some goys

Impeach Castreau. It's the only hway.

yes,yes,yes.

so what if the Gross Domestic Product is 6 gorrilion dollars? what's important is where that money comes from and where its going.

look at Apple, Google, Faceburg. They have tax havens in all kinds of other countries, and these faggots don't even produce anything.

Wal-mart and nike use slave labor, so what if they produce record profits from Americans buying their shit? Where is that money going?

Globalization is fantastic if you're a multinational corporation. It means easier access to cheap goods and labor, far more lenient taxes and tariffs, access to new markets, cheaper centralization costs if constructing in 3rd world shitholes like China or Mexico. The benefits are myriad.

But money is finite and its debt is accrued and represented differently from country to country. However it still comes and goes somewhere. And we are the prey for globalist vampires who have had it far too good for too long.

The Trudeaus and Castro didn't physically meet until after Justin was born.

DUDE RISING TIDES LMAO

Wish globalist capitalistcucks would get it through their thick skulls that talking abouthow great Globalisation has been for the world is fucking irrelevant when people don't give a fuck about people outside the West

Globalisation has been objectively bad for the average Westener

Lmao that's not what I wanted to post

Globalism is totalitarian unless everything goes open-source.

It's great for the first two-three decades because all the manufacturing jobs and other stuff hasn't gone yet but all the cheap shit from China is flooding the market.
So you have good employment rates and cheap shit.
Then the manufacturing jobs go away as more factories are built in China with no safety regulations and no pollution regulations and fifty-cent per day wages.
But the jobs go away so slowly that you don't even notice it at first. The government puts up campaigns about buying local products first and they work for about five-six years before the supply-demand curve finally kicks in and makes it impossible to buy local stuff.

Then all the things we were meant to export to these growth markets suddenly stop being made here and we're importing them and no-one has a job that involves making anything, everyone is just working in the service industry and the economy is fucked.

Trudeau's words are truth but his actions speak otherwise

Canada is a Chinese colony now

>being pro-globalist
I want nu-pol to fucking leave.

I made this thread to see how many posters would actually be pro-globalist just because it was Trudeau who admitted it isn't working for the middle class.

Small business accounts for 90% of all economic activity in most nations. Most small business owners aren't wealthy and a good chunk don't even make middle-class wages.

Sure, the guy you are responding to is a bitch nigga... But don't lump everyone into the same boat.

O_O

Did he speak up AGAINST globalism?

>Inb4 Trudeau is a right wing infiltrator

If you kill your enemies (((they))) win!

strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019

If he's too dumb to see the obvious a mile away then he's too dumb to fix it.

This is part of a growing trend where these super globalist leaders like merkel and trudeau pretend they're slightly opposed to something about globalism to gain support from the average man.

They see the signs everywhere, globalism is dying. They're trying to convince us they're on our side. Don't fall for it. trudeau would still throw the Canadian people under the bus in a heartbeat for a couple thousand Syrian migrants.